Doug Jones linked to the KKK?

upload_2017-11-27_16-19-59.png

I can't believe this bullshit thread is still in Politics. Just because someone is a defense attorney of a person doesn't make them connected. Should we then list all the Republican lawyers that have defended a murderer?

Oh it gets even more convoluted- the man he defended was connected with the Contra affair and Oliver North- which means he was connected with the Reagan Administration.

And was never a KKK member.

The Moore supporters get more and more desperate to distract attention away from the accusation against Moore.

See how the far left works?

The post known bunk, with no links, then expect you to prove them wrong!
So come on post your link!

I can't force you to click on the link. But I can point out that the link is there.

Now provide the link that shows that Jones ever defended the KKK.

No there is no link your post silly far left drone!

Better get new glasses!
I can't force you to click on the link. But I can point out that the link is there.

Now provide the link that shows that Jones ever defended the KKK.

See the OP the link is there!

Absolutely nothing in that link says Jones ever defended the KKK.

You lied and claimed that Jones defended the KKK- here is the quote:

Yes and you support the kkk defending man.

Show a citation showing that Jones ever defended the KKK or any member of the KKK- if you don't- you are just admitting you are lying.

This from a far left drone troll that can not post links to articles..

Seriously you cannot make this stuff up!

Just because you will not clink on the link in the OP does not mean it is not there!

Alabama Senate hopeful Doug Jones defended man with ties to KKK, Holocaust deniers

And no I do not expect the far left media to report such things as this..

Sorry no links to far lefrt religious hack sites!

I can't believe this bullshit thread is still in Politics. Just because someone is a defense attorney of a person doesn't make them connected. Should we then list all the Republican lawyers that have defended a murderer?

Oh it gets even more convoluted- the man he defended was connected with the Contra affair and Oliver North- which means he was connected with the Reagan Administration.

And was never a KKK member.

The Moore supporters get more and more desperate to distract attention away from the accusation against Moore.

See ho the far left will run with a debunked narrative?

He defended a Klansman no wonder he's been so quiet about Moore...

He defended a Klansman no wonder he's been so quiet about Moore...

So? Defense attorneys defend people that don't agree with all the time. Was he a regular defense attorney or one appointed by the court?

So? Defense attorneys defend people that don't agree with all the time. Was he a regular defense attorney or one appointed by the court?
He defended a Klansman...just think about that Tsk Tsk Tsk Bad attorney.

You didn't answer. Was he appointed by the court to defend him? If he was he had no choice

Doug Jones Linked to Holocaust Deniers and KKK in Shocking Report
“Jones has boasted of the fact he successfully prosecuted two KKK members with links to the 1963 16th Street Baptist Church bombing that killed four black children and injured many more.

“However, in the 1980’s, Jones also defended Tom Posey in court over his involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal, who had strong ties with the KKK and Holocaust deniers.

“Posey was the founder of the Civilian Military Assistance (CMA) paramilitary group arming rebels in Nicaragua, which United Press International reported in 1986 as being ‘trailed by hints of shadowy connections, ranging from the CIA to the Ku Klux Klan, and members have been charged with an assortment of Latin American mischief, including gun running, drug smuggling, and assassination plots.’

He was not appointed to Posey's case he was hired by Posey.

You didn't answer. Was he appointed by the court to defend him? If he was he had no choice

Doug Jones Linked to Holocaust Deniers and KKK in Shocking Report
“Jones has boasted of the fact he successfully prosecuted two KKK members with links to the 1963 16th Street Baptist Church bombing that killed four black children and injured many more.

“However, in the 1980’s, Jones also defended Tom Posey in court over his involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal, who had strong ties with the KKK and Holocaust deniers.

“Posey was the founder of the Civilian Military Assistance (CMA) paramilitary group arming rebels in Nicaragua, which United Press International reported in 1986 as being ‘trailed by hints of shadowy connections, ranging from the CIA to the Ku Klux Klan, and members have been charged with an assortment of Latin American mischief, including gun running, drug smuggling, and assassination plots.’

He was not appointed to Posey's case he was hired by Posey.

It doesn't say he hired him in there. When was this case?

A criminal defense lawyer had clients who are slime balls. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Next you'll tell me that some of his clients were guilty of the crimes they were charged with.

Sorry that doesn't prove your point.

From 1980 to 1984 Jones worked for the government as an attorney
It proves he was not appointed. He took the case willingly.

Not necessarily. He could have been appointed by the court. In any case lawyers takecases based on their ability to get paid for the work. They don't take cases because they believe in or espouse their clients' political beliefs.

Forum List

Back