Dow 40,000

Meanwhile - the vast majority of Americans are suffering record increases in prices over the past 3 years.
Credit card debt increases is at an all time high.
Mortgage defaults are getting a bit scary.
People are struggling everywhere.

But - thank God the stock market is up!!!!!!!!!
There is a lot of difference between suffering and being annoyed. I am not of the wealthy class, and hardly suffering, actually increasing, even on relatively fixed income. The suffering is the most overhyped BS the trumpers have put forth, since the stolen election BS. I just can't work up a good suffer, to they can go on, without me, if all the same to you, or actually, even if it isn't.

Last edited:
There is a lot of difference between suffering and being annoyed. I an not of the wealthy class, an hardly suffering, actually increasing, even on relatively fixed income. The suffering is the most overhyped BS to trumps have put forth, since the stolen election BS. I just can't work up a good suffer, to they can go on, without me, if all the same to you, or actually, even if it isn't.
I got an idea, go into a grocery store find a few middle aged women with 2 or 3 children and tell them that they are delusional in thinking that they cant afford to feed their families. I double dog dare you....

Meanwhile - the vast majority of Americans are suffering record increases in prices over the past 3 years.
Credit card debt increases is at an all time high.
Mortgage defaults are getting a bit scary.
People are struggling everywhere.

But - thank God the stock market is up!!!!!!!!!
Not to worry, all that money is locked up in retirement accounts that the government will not let the touch

Then once they can access it, they will tax the hell out of them to obtain it, assuming much of it is left when they can access it.

There is a lot of difference between suffering and being annoyed. I an not of the wealthy class, an hardly suffering, actually increasing, even on relatively fixed income. The suffering is the most overhyped BS to trumps have put forth, since the stolen election BS. I just can't work up a good suffer, to they can go on, without me, if all the same to you, or actually, even if it isn't.
LOVE IT!!!!!

Keep it up!! Biden told everyone to stop whining and spend more money!!
Keep it up....

:thup:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Since two of you just posted that, you are clearly parroting what your MAGA propagandists told you.

Giving credit to a guy who isn't in office. Oh man, that's priceless. :auiqs.jpg:
Its true... the closer to a sure Trump victory the higher the market will rise....

Yep, the rich keep getting richer and the poor keeps on getting poorer. Is that what you Marxists/Demofascist always say when the stock market goes up?

Yeah.

Remember when the Dems were ostensibly the party of the little guy?

And they wonder why this is happening:

Fact is, Trump was good for everyone - from the rich on down to the poor.

And they can't stand it.

vNFBuYe.png

y5tjX42.png

Forum List

Back