Dozens of former republican national security advisors are endorsing Biden

These are officials in prior republican administrations. They probably aren’t psyched about Biden - they just know a moron who doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing needs to be removed.
Actual real black and white reps have switched to republican past 3 months
How many switched or won recently. Enough to hold the Senate?

Never heard of those Yahoo "Republicans".
SECDEF Gates said Biden hasn't been right about anything in 40 years. So depends who you consider more knowledgeable about Trump v Biden.
The debates should be enlightening.

These are officials in prior republican administrations. They probably aren’t psyched about Biden - they just know a moron who doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing needs to be removed.
4,, and you can’t win

Never heard of those Yahoo "Republicans".
SECDEF Gates said Biden hasn't been right about anything in 40 years. So depends who you consider more knowledgeable about Trump v Biden.
The debates should be enlightening.
Gates never agreed or liked any President anyways.

Did they also endorse Hillary last time. Like Powell did?
I don’t know. Maybe. There was a moron at stake on winning the office last time.
Well she lost. But we have another one one taking her place on your side.

4,, and you can’t win
I guess you missed the 2018 elections. 2020 will teach you manners when Dems capture more seats. For every R there will be double or more to lose for you Repugs.

The deep state knows that they can control a senile schizzo like Joey, so sure they want him in
I did not think there were still people out there dumb enough to buy into Trump’s deep state bullshit.
Well at least you know that you do not think

You ought to try it sometime

Yawn
Yeah, says the dolt that still buys into Trump’s deep state bullshit.

I am with them all the way. Not psyched with Biden either, but I know when it's bad and horribly obvious that Trump didn't deserve one term.
Yeah I think actual intelligent moderate conservatives are in panic mode. Trump is just unprecedented in how terrible he is.

Lol. I remember 10 years ago, people like you were running on an anti-war platform. Now, when warmongers endorse your favorite guy for president, you scream for joy. Trump won't start WWIII and they're (and by proxy you) are mad.

To be crude, you leftists can't tell your ass from your face. You switch positions almost as much as the people in the illustrations of Kama Sutra sex manuals do. You're freakin' delusional.
Lol only you idiots are calling them war mongers. Just because war has happened under republican presidents, it doesn’t mean national security advisors are the puppet masters. I mean in Bush’s case it was Dick Cheney. Bush was just a simpleton he could push around.

I hope you understand just how much hypocrisy you're exuding right now. Now you're making excuses for people you were criticizing just 12 years prior. Spare me your selective amnesia.

I am with them all the way. Not psyched with Biden either, but I know when it's bad and horribly obvious that Trump didn't deserve one term.
Yeah I think actual intelligent moderate conservatives are in panic mode. Trump is just unprecedented in how terrible he is.

Lol. I remember 10 years ago, people like you were running on an anti-war platform. Now, when warmongers endorse your favorite guy for president, you scream for joy. Trump won't start WWIII and they're (and by proxy you) are mad.

To be crude, you leftists can't tell your ass from your face. You switch positions almost as much as the people in the illustrations of Kama Sutra sex manuals do. You're freakin' delusional.
Lol only you idiots are calling them war mongers. Just because war has happened under republican presidents, it doesn’t mean national security advisors are the puppet masters. I mean in Bush’s case it was Dick Cheney. Bush was just a simpleton he could push around.

I hope you understand just how much hypocrisy you're exuding right now. Now you're making excuses for people you were criticizing just 12 years prior. Spare me your selective amnesia.
When did i criticize these national advisors? See what you’re doing is just looking for any reason you can to discredit these people by pretending they are war mongers. It’s stupid and based on nothing.

The deep state knows that they can control a senile schizzo like Joey, so sure they want him in
I did not think there were still people out there dumb enough to buy into Trump’s deep state bullshit.

Yawn
Actually I bought Apple stock, what did you buy into?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yawn

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
After you watched Forrest Gump?..............................

When did i criticize these national advisors? See what you’re doing is just looking for any reason you can to discredit these people by pretending they are war mongers. It’s stupid and based on nothing.

They were. According to YOUR PARTY. I didn't say you. Notice how you're ignoring any positions your party took in the past so you can conveniently take another position now. Gullible as always.

You are the fucking retard that other retards point at and laugh.

Yawn

After you watched Forrest Gump?..............................
Yup, then it split 7 for every 1

Run Forest

Biden is completely owned by the Chinese Government...likely these asshats are too....China has been buying reporters, politicians and academics for a decade or more now.......

China wants the democrats to win.........they own biden and know that the democrats will sell out the country very quickly...

4,, and you can’t win
I guess you missed the 2018 elections. 2020 will teach you manners when Dems capture more seats. For every R there will be double or more to lose for you Repugs.

You fucking retards are just fucking idiots.
2018 was a massive fail for Democrats
Your fucking comphehension of history is shorter than your miniature dick.

In a thread about deep staters opposing Trump...

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?

Forum List

Back