Dozens of former republican national security advisors are endorsing Biden

As we all know, at least from time-to-time, there ARE some level-headed GOPers out there - this bunch proves my point. Rational people have Trump pegged as a national security threat, without any doubt, and these former high officials all know better than most --- good for them.

Have fun

car_crash.jpg

As we all know, at least from time-to-time, there ARE some level-headed GOPers out there - this bunch proves my point. Rational people have Trump pegged as a national security threat, without any doubt, and these former high officials all know better than most --- good for them.

And yet
He literally has been spectacular to this point.

A Reuters "exclusive" by somebody named Tim Reid. The problem is that it hasn't happened. Somehow the unnamed anonymous self described "officials" skipped over the 8 years of the Obama administration and go back to George W. Bush and skip over Clinton to go back to George H. Bush. You almost gotta laugh.

These are officials in prior republican administrations. They probably aren’t psyched about Biden - they just know a moron who doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing needs to be removed.

Deep state establishment. What happens when a big mouth calls things as they are and accomplishes so much?

Say, what happened to liberals who claimed D.C. was corrupt (proven, thanks Obama) and desired someone come in and clean house? What's wrong, Republican too hard to accept?

That reminds me of a subject for my next thread. You'll ignore it as usual, most PROGS do, I take it as a compliment.

It's typical of the left these days to promote anonymous "officials" to the rank of "advisers" and it's a shame that a once credible news agency like Reuters would resort to cheap tactics like this and pretend it's news. That's life in the deep state these days.

These are officials in prior republican administrations. They probably aren’t psyched about Biden - they just know a moron who doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing needs to be removed.
Biden is the establishment Military/Industrial Complex stooge. OF COURSE, the hawks support him. They have a pecuniary interest in doing so.

Biden is the establishment Military/Industrial Complex stooge. OF COURSE, the hawks support him. They have a pecuniary interest in doing so.
What would former advisors get from a president starting war? Why would they care about that?

There is no doubt the silent majority will not support Donald Trump's reelection. President Trump won on the hate and fear rhetoric which in 2015-16 convinced Blue Collar Workers, Suburban Women, the vast majority of Middle Class [which continue to live paycheck to paycheck] with a promise he would make America Great Again.

In fact he has failed:

Wow, I'm impressed, they've joined the 3-4% of republicans that don't support the president. ROFLMFAO And now billy triple nothing is chugging their piss like they've always been commies.

Wow, I'm impressed, they've joined the 3-4% of republicans that don't support the president. ROFLMFAO And now billy triple nothing is chugging their piss like they've always been commies.

It’s certainly an indication just how susceptible simple minded republican voters are to the cult they are in.

It’s certainly an indication just how susceptible simple minded republican voters are to the cult they are in.

Is projection all you got? Damn child, do you ever have an original thought?

Never heard of those Yahoo "Republicans".
SECDEF Gates said Biden hasn't been right about anything in 40 years. So depends who you consider more knowledgeable about Trump v Biden.
The debates should be enlightening.
Gates never agreed or liked any President anyways.
LOL!! Gates like Bolton, hates all presidents. Only they have the brainpower and smarts to know how to run foreign policy.
The biggest difference is that SECDEF Gates had the 2nd key for the launch codes, the National Security Advisor doesn't....

You said it yourself. 96-97% support. That’s batshit crazy like a cult. Republicans are morons after all.

You said it yourself. 96-97% support. That’s batshit crazy like a cult. Republicans are morons after all.

So tell the class what percent of commiecrats support quid pro joe.

So tell the class what percent of commiecrats support quid pro joe.

Definitely way less than 96%. Liberals can actually think for themselves. I mean the majority of people voting for Biden just want to get the current moron out of office. Who takes his place is secondary to that.

Forum List

Back