Dozens of former republican national security advisors are endorsing Biden

These are officials in prior republican administrations. They probably aren’t psyched about Biden - they just know a moron who doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing needs to be removed.

I'm not thrilled with voting for Biden either.

I voted my conscience in the primary.

I love America so I will vote for Biden in November for the good for our nation and world.

Four more years of that abomination will destroy our nation.

Yeah, record economies are soooooooo destructive. LMAO

Oh this is a record economy huh?

Sure it is, May saw the largest job gains in US history. June will likely be the same. Still waiting on that link.

I noticed you're one of those moronic posters who demands links but never provides their own. Just to teach you a lesson on being stupid when it comes to Trump, I am going to show you how pathetic Trump's economy has been in comparison to Obama's. Obama's last three years of job growth were better than Trump's best year.

I guess you could be impressed with maobama if you like part time jobs. Trump brought full time, good paying manufacturing jobs back on shore and got existing plants expanded. Wages were pretty much flat the whole term maobama occupied the WH, before covid wages were raising rapidly. So you keep sucking that milk chocolate dick, I ain't buying.

I’m sorry where is your evidence Trump crested more full time jobs? Here you go again lol. Obama’s last three years created more jobs than Trump’s best year and you pull that non sense from your ass.

These are officials in prior republican administrations. They probably aren’t psyched about Biden - they just know a moron who doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing needs to be removed.

I love America so I will vote for Biden in November for the good for our nation and world.

Sure it is, May saw the largest job gains in US history. June will likely be the same. Still waiting on that link.

I noticed you're one of those moronic posters who demands links but never provides their own. Just to teach you a lesson on being stupid when it comes to Trump, I am going to show you how pathetic Trump's economy has been in comparison to Obama's. Obama's last three years of job growth were better than Trump's best year.

I guess you could be impressed with maobama if you like part time jobs. Trump brought full time, good paying manufacturing jobs back on shore and got existing plants expanded. Wages were pretty much flat the whole term maobama occupied the WH, before covid wages were raising rapidly. So you keep sucking that milk chocolate dick, I ain't buying.

I’m sorry where is your evidence Trump crested more full time jobs? Here you go again lol. Obama’s last three years created more jobs than Trump’s best year and you pull that non sense from your ass.

Nuff said.

Last edited:

Nuff said.

See your dumbass doesn’t seem to be making the comparison connection to Trump but whatever. I guess that’s too much to ask for your feeble mind.

Nuff said.

See your dumbass doesn’t seem to be making the comparison connection to Trump but whatever. I guess that’s too much to ask for your feeble mind.

You missed the edit commie.

Nuff said.

I’m falling to see your point if each of Obama’s last 3 years still created more jobs than Trump’s best year. I mean call it a win with more manufacturing jobs if you feel so desperately wanting to win something, but jobs are jobs. Trump’s administration failed to hold a candle to Obama’s in terms of job growth.

These folks know the threat that Trump poses to the nation. They know that if Trump is re-elected the harm he will do to our nation will be irreparable.
And just exactly what "threat" is that, which you speak of ?

I’m falling to see your point if each of Obama’s last 3 years still created more jobs than Trump’s best year. I mean call it a win with more manufacturing jobs if you feel so desperately wanting to win something, but jobs are jobs. Trump’s administration failed to hold a candle to Obama’s in terms of job growth.
Krock. 2016 had falling GDP growth to very low levels. Couldn't have been good job growth.

1593066550769.png

Attachments

• 1593066443824.png
    1593066443824.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 28
Krock.
Oh you’re just too much of a pussy to accept the truth.

The globalist pigs are squealing, four years of no new wars as promised by our great peacetime President.

They know if we go a full eight years, the people won’t put up with their warmongering bullshit again.

The globalist pigs are squealing, four years of no new wars as promised by our great peacetime President.

They know if we go a full eight years, the people won’t put up with their warmongering bullshit again.
Why would former officials care if the US goes to war? What do you they get out of that? Also, I’ll bet you anything that if Trump wins a second term, he’ll go to war. Without a fucking doubt.

Nuff said.

If jobs are jobs, you do the low wage part time shit and I'll push my kin to the higher paying full time jobs. Yep, you're not very smart.

The neocons and war hawks are salivating at the thought of a Biden presidency......if
War is peace, and liberal is the new conservative. Utter tripe.
Lol..you’re a moron. Another fool who believes in the fictional deep state conspiracy
Sounds like yet another bloody fool from that "lawfare" blog. Lawyers fancying corporate civil litigation as war, but in real life they can't afford their train ticket, and they never do make partner at the firm.

Nuff said.

If jobs are jobs, you do the low wage part time shit and I'll push my kin to the higher paying full time jobs. Yep, you're not very smart.

Hey moron you still haven’t shown that Trump created more full time jobs.

Nuff said.

God you’re fucking stupid. Manufacturing jobs don’t necessarily mean full time idiot.

What is the swamp rats primary complaint about trump?

Nuff said.

Hey moron you still haven’t shown that Trump created more full time jobs.

See post 102 ya stupid little commie.

Forum List

Back