Dozens of former republican national security advisors are endorsing Biden

If they were so damaging, why did the recession end and non stop stretch of job growth begin?

If they weren't so damaging, why was the recovery so weeeeeak?
It wasn’t weak actually. 100-200k jobs per month. Obviously it would take awhile to recover the full 8 million.

Also, why was the Bush recession so big?
The recession Carter handed Reagan was worse. It only took a couple of years to recover from that:
reagan-v-obama-jobs.jpg

If they were so damaging, why did the recession end and non stop stretch of job growth begin?

It wasn’t weak actually. 100-200k jobs per month. Obviously it would take awhile to recover the full 8 million.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.
No it really wasn’t. I’m mean you can pretend the recession being the biggest since WWII doesn’t somehow matter in context to the recovery, but we both know it does.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.
No it really wasn’t. I’m mean you can pretend the recession being the biggest since WWII doesn’t somehow matter in context to the recovery, but we both know it does.

The bigger the drop, the bigger the recovery.
Unless, like Obama, you stupidly pile on economy crushing regulations.

1593130465256.png

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.
Brady, vice chairman of the Congressional Joint Economic Committee, released two charts showing figures for 10 recessionary periods beginning in 1949. (Data from the Great Depression are not included.)

The first is the percent change of private sector job growth 28 months after a cycle low, with an average of prior recessions at 8 percent. He cites Obama’s track record from February 2010, with a growth of 4.1 percent.

The second chart shows an average real GDP growth of 13.8 percent over the 11 quarters following the end of each recession. The data during Obama’s presidency are calculated from the second quarter of 2009, clocking in at 6.7 percent GDP growth.

The news release cites data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and JEC Republican staff calculations.

Brady also criticized the 4 million new jobs Obama claims to have created.

“Well, he’s telling about half the story,” he said. “It’s unfortunate we’re still more than 4 million jobs short of where this recession began, 41 straight months of unemployment above 8 percent. That’s a post-World War II record.”

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.

View attachment 355121

Your own article said how crushing the Bush recession was. You act as though 100k-200k jobs per month was weak which is stupid. You’re basically saying that the recovery should have been 400,000+ new jobs per month which is something that’s never seen before. Why this basic logic escapes you is beyond me.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.
Brady, vice chairman of the Congressional Joint Economic Committee, released two charts showing figures for 10 recessionary periods beginning in 1949. (Data from the Great Depression are not included.)

The first is the percent change of private sector job growth 28 months after a cycle low, with an average of prior recessions at 8 percent. He cites Obama’s track record from February 2010, with a growth of 4.1 percent.

The second chart shows an average real GDP growth of 13.8 percent over the 11 quarters following the end of each recession. The data during Obama’s presidency are calculated from the second quarter of 2009, clocking in at 6.7 percent GDP growth.

The news release cites data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and JEC Republican staff calculations.

“Well, he’s telling about half the story,” he said. “It’s unfortunate we’re still more than 4 million jobs short of where this recession began, 41 straight months of unemployment above 8 percent. That’s a post-World War II record.”

I don’t care what this moron says. Ugh you’re stupid. The economy lost 8 million jobs during that recession and they were all gained back. Your desperation on this is really getting old lol

It’s sad you need to google random articles you are reading for the first time just to give the illusion you know what you’re talking about.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.
It wasn't. Reagan's recession was worse. Unemployment was larger.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.
It wasn't. Reagan's recession was worse. Unemployment was larger.
Um no. In terms of actual jobs lost, Bush’s second recession was the worst.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.

View attachment 355121

Your own article said how crushing the Bush recession was. You act as though 100k-200k jobs per month was weak which is stupid. You’re basically saying that the recovery should have been 400,000+ new jobs per month which is something that’s never seen before. Why this basic logic escapes you is beyond me.

You act as though 100k-200k jobs per month was weak

Job growth and GDP, very weak.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.

I don’t care what this moron says. Ugh you’re stupid. The economy lost 8 million jobs during that recession and they were all gained back. Your desperation on this is really getting old lol

It’s sad you need to google random articles you are reading for the first time just to give the illusion you know what you’re talking about.

The economy lost 8 million jobs during that recession and they were all gained back.

Over what time frame?

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.

View attachment 355121

You mean after both were underwater? Don’t be stupid about this.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.

View attachment 355121

You mean after both were underwater? Don’t be stupid about this.

Yes, Obama's job growth and GDP, very weak.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.

The economy lost 8 million jobs during that recession and they were all gained back.

Over what time frame?
Why don’t you look it up if you’re just going to randomly google shit? What I will tell you is the Trump recession has eliminated all of those jobs.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.

Over what time frame?
Why don’t you look it up if you’re just going to randomly google shit? What I will tell you is the Trump recession has eliminated all of those jobs.

Why don’t you look it up

Because you're the one bragging about Obama's strong performance.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.

Over what time frame?

Why don’t you look it up

We both know you’re just grasping for straws.

It wasn’t weak actually.

It actually was.
The weakest since WWII.

Over what time frame?

Why don’t you look it up

We both know you’re just grasping for straws.

I don't need to grasp for anything.
Obama's recovery was weak.
The weakest since WWII.
It was in all the papers.

Forum List

Back