Dozens of former republican national security advisors are endorsing Biden

These are officials in prior republican administrations. They probably aren’t psyched about Biden - they just know a moron who doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing needs to be removed.
The deep state knows that they can control a senile schizzo like Joey, so sure they want him in
I did not think there were still people out there dumb enough to buy into Trump’s deep state bullshit.

In a thread about deep staters opposing Trump...

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?

I will say
Does not

The neocons and war hawks are salivating at the thought of a Biden presidency......if you are anti war.....be very careful with your vote....between Trump and Biden...Trump is the anti war candidate....

These are officials in prior republican administrations. They probably aren’t psyched about Biden - they just know a moron who doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing needs to be removed.
The deep state knows that they can control a senile schizzo like Joey, so sure they want him in
I did not think there were still people out there dumb enough to buy into Trump’s deep state bullshit.

He is not stupid he is a schizzo, some schizzos are actually very bright, you can tell by the amount of drool on their shirts

Lol..you’re a moron. Another fool who believes in the fictional deep state conspiracy.

Ah yes...yet another "story" from anonymous sources! Soon to be replaced by yet another "story" also from anonymous sources! And on...and on...and on...

Lol..you’re a moron. Another fool who believes in the fictional deep state.
So this is fiction

Are you sure?

The next week Johnson set the plan to invade Vietnam instead of pulling out like JFK wanted

Ask yourself why any of those people from previous Administrations would need to remain anonymous? They need to be anonymous now...but will allow themselves to be named later? LOL And you fall for that shit? Come on...get serious!

So this is fiction

Are you sure?

The next week Johnson set the plan to invade Vietnam instead of pulling out like JFK wanted

Thanks for proving my point.

Ah yes...yet another "story" from anonymous sources! Soon to be replaced by yet another "story" also from anonymous sources! And on...and on...and on...
Hey anonymous is my cousin so watch what you say

So this is fiction

Are you sure?

Thanks for proving my point.

Did you see the point pierce JFK's skull.....................................?

You might want to get off your moms computer now

He is not stupid he is a schizzo, some schizzos are actually very bright, you can tell by the amount of drool on their shirts

Factually False

Factually False
Totally true so if Liz Warren wants to be an Injun or an English King it's all legit for a schizzo

Factually true

Why I want President Biden:

1. Biden may be a little goofy - but at least he is SANE.

2. I much prefer Biden's gaffes over Trump's corruption and lies.

3. President Biden will restore President Obama's legacy while creating his own.

Lol..you’re a moron. Another fool who believes in the fictional deep state conspiracy.

So there's no Department of state?
There is no intellegence agencies?
Where is all that money going?

Factually False
Totally true so if Liz Warren wants to be an Injun or an English King it's all legit for a schizzo

Factually true

Oh
Never mind.

3. President Biden will restore President Obama's legacy while creating his own.

You get that off the bumper stickers on your car?

1592963176778.png

Factually False

Factually true

Oh
Never mind.
A schizzo mind is a terrible thing not to have fun with.

I am Injun Chief Horse Foot in Mouth Liawogoflo

Forum List

Back