Dozens of House Republicans will stand up for Trump.

If he makes it
"If " ? He has madt it. Deal with it

Not till the 6th. Then we will see what happens. If he is sworn in all you dummies that voted for him along with every other American will be regretting it big time once he starts implementing his list of "things he wants to do." Hang onto your pocket book cause his hands will be reaching for it.
Please explain what you think can possible happen on the 6th to reverse the election, and what exactly it is that we will regret after his is sworn in.
We probably won't regret anything since most of the Ds in Congress who are never interviewed are rather conservative.

So what? Even if true, and it'ds questionable comming from the Epoch Times, Trump will still be out on his fat ass at 12:01 PMJan. 20
Your party has not only set back and hindered all progress of humankind during Trump's first term, but you have the gall to call yourself a Patriot. Insulting to us true patriots.
Progressives are not patriots. Not even close.

Really? Well how about you define what a patriot is?
A patriot is not someone that hates American and wants it and it’s history destroyed. That is a progressives main desire. They are Anti America pieces of shit. Not patriots.

Really, I was sure you would have claimed a patriot wears an American Flag Pin. But let me expand on your definition and mine:

A patriot is someone who supports the principles / ethos left to us in the Declaration of Independence* and the Vision/Mission Statement in the Preamble to COTUS**.

* We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Image result for preamble full text
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"

Now lets talk a look at what your side of the aisle and comment which rejects these words above:

Pastor Warns If Dems Win Senate; LGBTQ People Will Be Given Rights -- Oh No!!!

Review this comment posted in #3 on this thread.

"They have more rights now then Regular Americans. All filthy "Victim" groups do. Look at the so-called "Hate Crime" Statuets. Of course ,if it is black thugs killing a white guy ,it is just a murder. But if one of these weirdos get beat up ,the lying Media has a field day. Why not just keep their dirty sex lives PRIVATE?"

Last edited:
Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), the GOP leader of a plan to challenge Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, said that “dozens” of House members are going to sponsor a measure to object.

“There are dozens in the House of Representatives who have reached that conclusion that I have; we’re going to sponsor and co-sponsor objections to the Electoral College vote returns,” Brooks told Fox News on Monday morning.

And as we know, all it takes is 1 Senator to decertify the EC vote, and there'll be more than 1 --you can count on it.

Good. Hope every Rep in the House and Senate objects to the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

Me too. When the blob gets slapped down it will make you more miserable than ever (if that is possible).

Nope. It will make me sad to think that the Dems support the most fraudulent election in history and in fact made it happen.

Oh and you will be miserable if Biden gets in. Hang onto your pocketbook cause that man will have his hands in yours and everyones.

Well, stupid, Biden is going to become your president. What do you imagine is going to happen on the 6th?

If he makes it. Oh and you will regret the vote you gave him when he implements all the shit he says he will.

Nah, stupid, the question was "What do you imagine is going to happen on the 6th?" Relative to the objections the republicans are going to make. Do you still think there is hope that your blob will be President after the 20th? Please regale us with your intelligence.

Oh, that's right, you have none. Piss off.

I'm thinking you will be the one pissing off. More than enough evidence out there and all it will take is one Judge to view it and pass it up.

As for intelligence, you are sadly lacking in that department. Piss off indeed. LOL

You do know that judges are not doing anything on the 6th, right stupid? It's a joint session of Congress.

I love pointing out how little you actually know. And you make it so easy.

Of course they aren't but its not the 6th yet. Dumbass. Yes and it will end up in Congress and if it comes to it Pence will decide.

I love pointing out how little you actually know. And you make it very easy.

In your imagination, stupid, what do you think VP Pence's role is? Do you believe he can decide to accept or reject the votes?

This is fantastic...you have the floor. Please describe what you imagine is going to happen on the 6th.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. If you don't know, look it up. I'll wait.

Translation: You don't have the first clue about the subject.

PS: This fact is not something that is news to anyone who reads your posts, stupid.

Oh I do. I'm waiting for you to prove how smart you are. Or not.

Stupid?? That you are.

This is fantastic...you have the floor. Please describe what you imagine is going to happen on the 6th.

You can't....you won't. Because you are stupid.

Oh I can. But I won't. Lets see how smart your ass is. You won't because you are stupid. LOL

Please demonstrate your keen insights....again, the floor is yours. I'm prepared to be amazed by your intellect. LOL

As I said. If you don't know look it up. Pence plays a prominent role and you, being as smart as you think you are, should know. LOL

Okay...describe the role you think he plays. Feel free to take as much time as you want. Again... I'm giving you a chance to exhibit your brilliance.

The floor is yours.

I never said I was brilliant. That was you. If you want to know Pence's roll, look it up. I did, that's how I know.

The floor is yours.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), the GOP leader of a plan to challenge Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, said that “dozens” of House members are going to sponsor a measure to object.

“There are dozens in the House of Representatives who have reached that conclusion that I have; we’re going to sponsor and co-sponsor objections to the Electoral College vote returns,” Brooks told Fox News on Monday morning.

And as we know, all it takes is 1 Senator to decertify the EC vote, and there'll be more than 1 --you can count on it.

Good. Hope every Rep in the House and Senate objects to the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

Me too. When the blob gets slapped down it will make you more miserable than ever (if that is possible).

Nope. It will make me sad to think that the Dems support the most fraudulent election in history and in fact made it happen.

Oh and you will be miserable if Biden gets in. Hang onto your pocketbook cause that man will have his hands in yours and everyones.

Well, stupid, Biden is going to become your president. What do you imagine is going to happen on the 6th?

If he makes it. Oh and you will regret the vote you gave him when he implements all the shit he says he will.

Nah, stupid, the question was "What do you imagine is going to happen on the 6th?" Relative to the objections the republicans are going to make. Do you still think there is hope that your blob will be President after the 20th? Please regale us with your intelligence.

I'm thinking you will be the one pissing off. More than enough evidence out there and all it will take is one Judge to view it and pass it up.

As for intelligence, you are sadly lacking in that department. Piss off indeed. LOL

You do know that judges are not doing anything on the 6th, right stupid? It's a joint session of Congress.

Of course they aren't but its not the 6th yet. Dumbass. Yes and it will end up in Congress and if it comes to it Pence will decide.

In your imagination, stupid, what do you think VP Pence's role is? Do you believe he can decide to accept or reject the votes?

PS: This fact is not something that is news to anyone who reads your posts, stupid.

Stupid?? That you are.

Oh I can. But I won't. Lets see how smart your ass is. You won't because you are stupid. LOL

Please demonstrate your keen insights....again, the floor is yours. I'm prepared to be amazed by your intellect. LOL

As I said. If you don't know look it up. Pence plays a prominent role and you, being as smart as you think you are, should know. LOL

Okay...describe the role you think he plays. Feel free to take as much time as you want. Again... I'm giving you a chance to exhibit your brilliance.

The floor is yours.

I presume you didn't watch the VP debate; Pence is sharper as a scapel.

Yeah...okay.

Please tell us what you think his role will be on the 6th in the Joint session. Claudette doesn't seem to know her ass from her elbow on the topic. Lets see your expertise.

Claudette does know here asshole from her elbow. You don't seem to know though.

Look it up. I did. That's how I know and the only way YOU will find out LOL

So what? Even if true, and it'ds questionable comming from the Epoch Times, Trump will still be out on his fat ass at 12:01 PMJan. 20
Your party has not only set back and hindered all progress of humankind during Trump's first term, but you have the gall to call yourself a Patriot. Insulting to us true patriots.

A patriot is not someone that hates American and wants it and it’s history destroyed. That is a progressives main desire. They are Anti America pieces of shit. Not patriots.

Really, I was sure you would have claimed a patriot wears an American Flag Pin. But let me expand on you definition and mine:

A patriot is someone who supports the principles / ethos left to us in the Declaration of Independence* and the Vision/Mission Statement in the Preamble to COTUS**.

* We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

View attachment 434710
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"
Progressives want to burn the Declaration of Independence as well as the constitution. Shit on our flag. Disrespect the national anthem and our military. And sell us out to foreign countries.

they are non patriotic pieces of shit like I said.

If he makes it
"If " ? He has madt it. Deal with it

Not till the 6th. Then we will see what happens. If he is sworn in all you dummies that voted for him along with every other American will be regretting it big time once he starts implementing his list of "things he wants to do." Hang onto your pocket book cause his hands will be reaching for it.
Please explain what you think can possible happen on the 6th to reverse the election, and what exactly it is that we will regret after his is sworn in.

Look it up. I did.

Stupid?? That you are.

The floor is yours.

I never said I was brilliant. That was you. If you want to know Pence's roll, look it up. I did, that's how I know.

The floor is yours.

Trust me...I was being sarcastic. Nobody thinks you're even literate much less brilliant you daft bitch.

You have zero idea what the VP's role is on the 6th. Just admit it.

You left out the Second Amendment.
Progressives want to burn the Declaration of Independence as well as the constitution. Shit on our flag. Disrespect the national anthem and our military. And sell us out to foreign countries.
They did that when they passed the Gun Control Act of 1968.
Democrats and Establishment GOP RINOs are not patriots.

Stupid?? That you are.

The floor is yours.

The floor is yours.

Trust me...I was being sarcastic. Nobody thinks you're even literate much less brilliant you daft bitch.

You have zero idea what the VP's role is on the 6th. Just admit it.

Well you daft bitch. I know what the VP's role is and you obviously don't. Just admit it. Dumbass. LOL

Really, I was sure you would have claimed a patriot wears an American Flag Pin. But let me expand on you definition and mine:

View attachment 434710

Well you're wrong, but no amount of evidence will convince you and others who live in another universe.

View attachment 434710

Well you're wrong, but no amount of evidence will convince you and others who live in another universe.
A progressives biggest desire is to be just like China. Why do you think they mimic their infanticide policies ( among others)... And sell or secrets to them?

traitors. All of them...

Stupid?? That you are.

The floor is yours.

Yeah...okay.

Please tell us what you think his role will be on the 6th in the Joint session. Claudette doesn't seem to know her ass from her elbow on the topic. Lets see your expertise.

I have no idea and I'm not making believe I do.
You, on the other hand, mock every R as an idiot.

Because nearly every republican acts like an idiot.... But it's good that you admit you don't have an idea on what Pence's role will be on the 6th. Claudette doesn't know either but swears she does.

What his role will be is as follows:

He opens the 2 mahogany boxes containing the electoral college votes and counts the votes. That's it.

If there is an objection to the vote tallies that is made by a member of one chamber and is seconded by a member of the other chamber....the joint session adjourns and each chamber then debates the objection and votes on whether to accept the electoral votes from that state(s) or toss them out. Both houses would have to vote to toss them out.

The joy that cometh from this is that the GOP senators will have to either vote that the election (the same one that returned many to their seats) was fraudulent of say there was no sizable voter fraud.

Either way, the House will never toss out any electoral votes. So the 306 for Biden will still stand.

I know this is an education for you and the daft bitch who swears she knew all of the above. Pence's "prominent role" is to hold a gavel.

Stupid?? That you are.

The floor is yours.

Yeah...okay.

Because nearly every republican acts like an idiot.... But it's good that you admit you don't have an idea on what Pence's role will be on the 6th. Claudette doesn't know either but swears she does.

He opens the 2 mahogany boxes containing the electoral college votes and counts the votes. That's it.

If there is an objection to the vote tallies that is made by a member of one chamber and is seconded by a member of the other chamber....the joint session adjourns and each chamber then debates the objection and votes on whether to accept the electoral votes from that state(s) or toss them out. Both houses would have to vote to toss them out.

The joy that cometh from this is that the GOP senators will have to either vote that the election (the same one that returned many to their seats) was fraudulent of say there was no sizable voter fraud.

Either way, the House will never toss out any electoral votes. So the 306 for Biden will still stand.

I know this is an education for you and the daft bitch who swears she knew all of the above. Pence's "prominent role" is to hold a gavel.

That's not completely correct.

Stupid?? That you are.

The floor is yours.

Yeah...okay.

Well finally. You know Pence's roll. Congratulations and the 6th should be quite interesting.

Signed. The daft bitch LMAO

Stupid?? That you are.

The floor is yours.

Yeah...okay.

Well finally. You know Pence's roll. Congratulations and the 6th should be quite interesting.

Signed. The daft bitch LMAO

President Nancy Pelosi.

That must be quite a feat with them not having any spines and all.

Stupid?? That you are.

The floor is yours.

Yeah...okay.

Aww come on. She got it pretty well. Congratulate her stupid ass. I did. LOL

Stupid?? That you are.

The floor is yours.

Yeah...okay.

Notice no Link as though CC knows this by heart.

Stupid?? That you are.

The floor is yours.

Yeah...okay.

Notice no Link as though CC knows this by heart.

She thinks she does. Go ahead. Congratulate her stupid ass. I'd bet she doesn't get many congratulations on anything. LOL

Forum List

Back