Dr. Ben Carson: Obamacare 'Worst Thing That's Happened in America Since Slavery'

If Obamacare ranks as the worst thing that's happened in America since slavery, he must be a crappy doctor because his judgement ain't worth a damn. And if his judgement is truly that bad, I sure as hell wouldn't want him making a decision as to whether or not I needed surgery let alone actually performing that operation.

But you do want the federal government forbidding you to make your own decisions regarding your medical and health care needs?

JWK

"The mere chilling of a Constitutional right by a penalty on its exercise is patently unconstitutional." Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618.
[/QUOTE]

Where were you when you heard about Pearl Harbor?
Where were you when you heard about 9-11?
Where were you when Obamacare passed?

Nice work Dr Carson

We get it RW, the left is determined to demonize all conservative black people----you racist bastards.

Carson is a brilliant successful black man, just the kind that you libs are programmed to hate.

I like Dr Carson and respect his career. But when he panders so blatantly to the rightwing extreme he sounds like a fucking retard

I imagine he realizes just what he is doing and using this nonsensical rhetoric to suck up to the Hannity/Rush crowd and pull in the cash. But this bullshit makes him appear to be anything but presidential

When did giving ones opinion become pandering? Everything he said is true. His analogy to slavery may be extreme but sometimes extreme analogies are needed to make a point.

But continue to hate and demonize successful conservative black people, prove your racism on a daily basis, we know who and what you libtards are.

Nice work Dr Carson

We get it RW, the left is determined to demonize all conservative black people----you racist bastards.

Carson is a brilliant successful black man, just the kind that you libs are programmed to hate.

I like Dr Carson and respect his career. But when he panders so blatantly to the rightwing extreme he sounds like a fucking retard

I imagine he realizes just what he is doing and using this nonsensical rhetoric to suck up to the Hannity/Rush crowd and pull in the cash. But this bullshit makes him appear to be anything but presidential

I'm quite sure Dr. Carson knows a good bit more about the medical industry than you, Obama, Pelosi and Reid combined. So you continue to do what moonbats do, try to discredit him with a bunch of made up nonsense, therefore, ironically, making you sound like a "fucking retard" ..... :thup:

If Obamacare ranks as the worst thing that's happened in America since slavery, he must be a crappy doctor because his judgement ain't worth a damn. And if his judgement is truly that bad, I sure as hell wouldn't want him making a decision as to whether or not I needed surgery let alone actually performing that operation.

So now he's a lousy surgeon because he doesn't agree with your Marxist views? :cuckoo: This man ACTUALLY helps people and ACTUALLY saves lives. Unlike assholes like you and Obama who claim to care and claim to help people just so you can sit on your phony, self righteous high horse.......... :thup:

I have no idea what kind of a doctor he is. That's my point. However, if I hear any person, especially a doctor who literally holds peoples lives in his hands, say something so patently absurd, I wouldn't let him treat me because his judgment is obviously suspect.

When did giving ones opinion become pandering? Everything he said is true. His analogy to slavery may be extreme but sometimes extreme analogies are needed to make a point.

But continue to hate and demonize successful conservative black people, prove your racism on a daily basis, we know who and what you libtards are.

Libtards? They are not “libtards”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Obama’s Marxist Free Stuff Party, which is designed to establish a federal plantation and redistribute the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

Nice work Dr Carson

It's ironic that you use the word 'demonize' as you do, since the whole point of this thread is to mock Carson's ridiculously over the top demonization of the Affordable Care Act.

So Obamacare, according to conservatives, is worse than Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid,

the big 3 satanic components of the evil welfare state?

That's very interesting.

those were all passed on bi-partisan votes after a lot of discussion and debate.

Do you understand the difference between that and how obozocare was rammed through?

If he wants to compare Obamacare to Social Security or Medicare......go with it

But when he says Obamacare is the worst thing since slavery, his judgement comes into question

I don't think he is really that stupid but knows where his payday comes from

So now he's a lousy surgeon because he doesn't agree with your Marxist views? :cuckoo: This man ACTUALLY helps people and ACTUALLY saves lives. Unlike assholes like you and Obama who claim to care and claim to help people just so you can sit on your phony, self righteous high horse.......... :thup:

I have no idea what kind of a doctor he is. That's my point. However, if I hear any person, especially a doctor who literally holds peoples lives in his hands, say something so patently absurd, I wouldn't let him treat me because his judgment is obviously suspect.

Most of America thinks this is a lousy law and as the low information Obama voters find out more about this law, the less they will like it as well, but Dr. Carson's judgment is obviously suspect.........:lol:

Redfish, the conservatives resisted the Big Three and cannot prevent it.

They cannot prevent ACA either.

Nice work Dr Carson

It's ironic that you use the word 'demonize' as you do, since the whole point of this thread is to mock Carson's ridiculously over the top demonization of the Affordable Care Act.

He is not over the top. ACA is terrible legislation, its unworkable, doctors are leaving practice rather than deal with it, premiums, co-pays, and deductibles are all going up. It is full of new taxes. Carson is telling the truth, too bad that your defective liberal gene blocks the truth from your mind.

Some did, but those were all passed on bi-partisan votes after a lot of discussion and amendments. If ACA had been processed that way, it might be a decent law. But dems were determined to ram it home, and we now have their mess to deal with. Lenin would be pleased.

If he wants to compare Obamacare to Social Security or Medicare......go with it

But when he says Obamacare is the worst thing since slavery, his judgement comes into question

I don't think he is really that stupid but knows where his payday comes from

Funny, i never hear you question the judgment of the democrat party when they use terms like "terrorist", "held hostage", "bomb throwers" and "arsonists" when describing republicans, and that includes your dear leader. Yet incidents like Fort Hood shooting, which is real terrorism, they use language like "work place violence". That shows very lousy judgment, but instead of condemning it, moonbats like you celebrate it..... :cuckoo:

So are you just a hack or do you just know where your payday comes from? :eusa_whistle:

R'winger is right.
And all of those who are true conservatives should be just as critical of his statement.
I have high hopes that Dr. Carson is the next President. I hope...hope...that he is an honest man who will not only stand up to his opposition, but more importantly stand up to the crony faux conservatism that we see out of Washington everyday.
I hope that this man can do something about Washington corruption. He is making a BIG mistake pandering like this and overstating his meaning. He doesn't need the extremes to elect him - he needs the moderates and even some on the left to elect him.
He is an extremely respectable individual whose life is an inspiration to us all. He doesn;t nee to provide ammunition to those who seek to change that.

Some did, but those were all passed on bi-partisan votes after a lot of discussion and amendments. If ACA had been processed that way, it might be a decent law. But dems were determined to ram it home, and we now have their mess to deal with. Lenin would be pleased.

No, it would not, because the reactionaries refuse to understand the black man won and had a majority in House and Senate, and a SCOTUS that opined it constitutional.

Most of America thinks this is a lousy law and as the low information Obama voters find out more about this law, the less they will like it as well, but Dr. Carson's judgment is obviously suspect.........:lol:

Your mistake is in thinking that everyone shares your opinion. They certainly don't. Most of what constitutes the ACA has yet to go into full force, but much of what has already taken effect has been popular.

At worst, the jury's still out on the ACA which is not surprising since people have been getting conflicting claims about it. God only knows that there's been a lot of fear generated as to what's going to happen when it goes into full effect, and I can understand the trepidation that naturally follows such fear tactics. But universal healthcare (which this is not) has not destroyed other industrialized nations like we're supposed to think will happen to us. In fact, it's lowered their overall healthcare costs, covered millions more people because it covers a greater percentage of the population, and their statistical healthcare outcome results are better than ours are. So, when you insure more people at lower overall costs and the healthcare results improve, what's the downside to offset all that?

The simple fact of the matter is that our current healthcare system has been a hodgepodge of patched together rules and favoritism toward healthcare companies that put the insured at the bottom of the equation and has resulted in medical bankruptcies for thousands of people who actually were insured. So, one can only imagine the nightmares for anyone who couldn't get coverage for a whole host of reasons.

My persona opinion is that the law should be allowed to take effect. If it doesn't work, our elected officials should try to fix it. If it can't be fixed and it's the nightmare you believe it will be, the public will clamor for its repeal, and the GOP can crow that they were right all along. Of course, I don't think the GOP is afraid it will fail. They're afraid it will succeed which puts egg all over their faces.

Forum List

Back