Dr. Ben Carson Targeted By IRS After Criticizing Obama

And the policy of "punishing your enemies" continues under our tyrannical POTUS.

Dr. Ben Carson says IRS targeted him for his anti-Obama comments | Fox News

Bullshit, Dr. Carson was just trying to rig the system with his tax exempt status, right moonbats?........ :lol:

Circling the wagons I see.
So when do you write your check to the IRS?...

lemme guess, you are one of those really sharp debaters?

Why isn't every thread regarding every claim Obama ever makes in this forum?......

Well, what would you expect from somebody who jokes about being able to use the IRS to get back at people?

“Now, before I begin, I’d just like to clear the air about that little controversy everybody was talking about a few weeks back,” he said in a commencement address that year at Arizona State University. “I have to tell you, I really thought this was much ado about nothing, but I do think we all learned an important lesson. I learned never again to pick another team over the Sun Devils in my NCAA bracket. It won’t happen again. President Crow and the Board of Regents will soon learn about being audited by the IRS.”

President Obama joked about IRS audit in 2009 - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

So, Ben Carson provided no proof for this bold claim? None whatsoever? Sounds legit....

lemme guess, you are one of those really sharp debaters?

Give it your best shot..
Better be ready to back up everything you post with facts.
I ask questions. Then question answers.
Have at it,chief.

i KNEW it, you are hard core.

please have mercy.

Yeah....you better watch out! That dude is TK's debating coach. He is awesome!

Don't ask him how he handled his little leaguers, though. They broke him down.

Every prominent right wing personality is well aware that the IRS has become the little political army of the radical Hussein administration. What's going to happen when 10,000 new armed IRS agents are charged with enforcing a 10,000 word law that nobody understands might mean the end of America as we know it and that's been the Bill Ayers, Barry Obama revolutionary mission all along.

Give it your best shot..
Better be ready to back up everything you post with facts.
I ask questions. Then question answers.
Have at it,chief.

i KNEW it, you are hard core.

please have mercy.

Yeah....you better watch out! That dude is TK's debating coach. He is awesome!

Don't ask him how he handled his little leaguers, though. They broke him down.

rumor has it that this guy has laid many a library to rest. however the fuck he managed it. who am i to question this myth. :mad:

Every prominent right wing personality is well aware that the IRS has become the little political army of the radical Hussein administration. What's going to happen when 10,000 new armed IRS agents are charged with enforcing a 10,000 word law that nobody understands might mean the end of America as we know it and that's been the Bill Ayers, Barry Obama revolutionary mission all along.

amen brother.

that's when the germans take over.

Forum List

Back