Dr. Ben Carson Targeted By IRS After Criticizing Obama

What's funniest is that the Foxnews link says Carson says he was targeted by the IRS,

and then you read the story,

and Carson never says that:

When asked directly by O’Reilly if he was targeted because of his anti-Obama stance, Carson responded, “Well, whether that was the case or not, the fundamental issue here is that the freedom of our citizens is being threatened.”

Translation:

...I would never said that, but I'm sure I can depend on Fox to say that I said that...

Dr. Stepandfetchit hasn't had any attention in a while and is making stuff up.

Dr. Stepandfetchit hasn't had any attention in a while and is making stuff up.

a very real possibility.

it's also possible that he had the irs ask him some questions. happens to 1 of 20 filers every year.

Last edited:
ok which one of you "patriots" will be the first to not use the aca when you lose your job or get injured?

ok which one of you "patriots" will be the first to not use the aca when you lose your job or get injured?

And right on cue, we have a typical Barking Moonbat making the standard insinuation that anyone who objects to government programs and is forced to pay for them, should be denied the benefits of those programs.

Scum.

Conspiracy theory forum?
It is an article from the Washington Post about an actual event.

What can I do.

The libs don't like it. So it's shitcanned.

I can see the mods logic here, this story falls in line with things like "911 was an inside job", good call ...... :cuckoo:

there is no proof of an audit, let alone any political motivation behind such an audit.

in other words there is only dr. carson's say so on what happened and why. kinda sounds like calling it a conspiracy theory is being overly kind.

And right on cue, we have a typical Barking Moonbat making the standard insinuation that anyone who objects to government programs and is forced to pay for them, should be denied the benefits of those programs.

Scum.
do you make false assumptions all the time or just most of the time?
so wrong....if you really mean what you say you'd not use them on principal alone.

Moved to proper forum

Oh, it's a conspiracy theory? Very good.

It's a fact.

Thanks for the bump
Sure it is a conspiracy...even the doc was only speculating...then trying to twist and turn and spin his own speculations....no facts were shown what so ever proving his accusations, this is nothing BUT A CONSPIRACY...

and the second thread on the same topic too...

Last edited:
Moved to proper forum

Oh, it's a conspiracy theory? Very good.

It's a fact.

Thanks for the bump
Sure it is a conspiracy...even the doc was only speculating...then trying to twist and turn and spin his own speculations....no facts were shown what so ever proving his accusations, this is nothing BUT A CONSPIRACY...

and the second thread on the same topic too...

What....everrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

It's not hard to prove. And it's the optics that really damages the president. After this guy says something that Obama obviously doesn't like he comes under attack from Obama's IRS.

Not much of a conspiracy. It's obviously an attempt to silence him.

What can I do.

I can see the mods logic here, this story falls in line with things like "911 was an inside job", good call ...... :cuckoo:

there is no proof of an audit, let alone any political motivation behind such an audit.

in other words there is only dr. carson's say so on what happened and why. kinda sounds like calling it a conspiracy theory is being overly kind.

Every conservative radio and TV host is getting the same shit.

So STFU.

Every conservative radio and TV host is getting the same shit.

So STFU.

are they? you can prove this?

What can I do.

If there was no audit, why doesn't the IRS say "Hey, he's lying, we didn't audit him!"?

Forum List

Back