Dr. Bright Says WH Asked Him How To Inject Disinfectant

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
NIH doctor says the WH called him and asked how to do it.
This is unreal. If this is true I wouldn't doubt it.
Why would he lie?

"In his first interview since leaving the government, Dr. Rick Bright told CNN’s Jake Tapper that government scientists are very seriously concerned that President Donald Trump will “rewrite science” or “come up with fake science” to justify their politics.
He went on to say that he was “horrified” that he would get a call from the White House saying that they needed to find a way to inject disinfectant into people. “That wasn’t a joke,” Dr. Bright told Tapper, dispelling the claim from Trump that his comment was a joke."

Why would he lie?

"In his first interview since leaving the government, Dr. Rick Bright told CNN’s Jake Tapper that government scientists are very seriously concerned that President Donald Trump will “rewrite science” or “come up with fake science” to justify their politics.
He went on to say that he was “horrified” that he would get a call from the White House saying that they needed to find a way to inject disinfectant into people. “That wasn’t a joke,” Dr. Bright told Tapper, dispelling the claim from Trump that his comment was a joke."

I don't doubt it for a nanosecond.

Why would he lie?

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Why would he lie?

I don't doubt it for a nanosecond.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

XiNN sez, as parroted by Raw Sewage....

FakeTapper.jpg

Why would he lie?

Do you even doubt this is true?

Why would he lie?

Wow you guys will believe anything, 10 bucks the guy is a democrat or never trump republican.

His mental disturbance is to tell the world all the things about the Left that no other politician has the guts to do.
Exactly right.
What he should be doing is leading the country.
He should care more about people than he does being re-elected.
He should leave the trash talking to his buddy Vince McMahon.

His mental disturbance is to tell the world all the things about the Left that no other politician has the guts to do.
Exactly right. What he should be doing is leading the country.

Couldn't agree more. We have an entire federal government who should be leading the country, except for the past four years instead, they have been too busy chasing Russian and Impeachment fantasies and now Covid, riot and election lies instead trying to destroy a president before he has time to uncover the truth about their heinous crimes.

Why would he lie?

The White House makes phone calls now?

Couldn't agree more. We have an entire federal government who should be leading the country, except for the past four years instead, they have been too busy chasing Russian and Impeachment fantasies and now Covid, riot and election lies instead trying to destroy a president before he has time to uncover the truth about their heinous crimes.
You miss the point.

Forum List

Back