Dr. Dumb surges in GOP polls....LOLOLOLOLO

we miss incoherent 43's incoherence....
He is still smarter than obuthole and you.
are are are you sure ?

tongue10.jpg
Look it's a selfie of tyronetheretard

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You talking about Hillary, the part where someone lies for the sake of lying.

If you can't vote for Carson because he lies, you can't vote for Hillary because she lies.

are are are you sure ?

Yes.
waaaaaa when you are championing GW Bush...you are stepping into the pathetic ........................waaaa hahahahahahahahahahahha
You retards are still butthurt because W was a much better potus.

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

If you can't vote for Carson because he lies, you can't vote for Hillary because she lies.

For the last time you moron, I'm not a hillary fan, never liked the Clintons, never will....however, I wouldn't vote the GOP ticket if it came gift wrapped in winning lottery tickets.

Vote for Ben "Peabrain Cornholio" Carson.....because there is no such thing as evolution and Science is a fairy tale ....wooo hooo

are are are you sure ?

Yes.
waaaaaa when you are championing GW Bush...you are stepping into the pathetic ........................waaaa hahahahahahahahahahahha
You retards are still butthurt because W was a much better potus.

When idiots like you miss the worst president in US history, ie Bush jr.....than going back and forth with the likes of you is clearly a waste of time, bye Felicia!!

It would be interesting to see the ultimate non-politician vs the ultimate politician in debates.

On one hand, Hillary's knowledge of the issues would obviously dwarf Carson's; on the other, I wonder if that is even a priority with the public at this point.

Plus there's Hillary's mountain of baggage and Carson's strict, almost child-like adhesion to his religion and some of the goofy things he's said. Holy crap.

Who knows what the electorate actually wants at this point.
The last thing the public wants is someone who knows the system of politics and how things run in Wasjington DC. Those in-the-know yahoos ran up the debt to $19 trillion.
That is so illogical. If your plumber can't fix a water leak, do you call your family doctor. If those that have the education and experience can't meet your expectations it's pretty unlikely that those that don't have the qualifications are going to do any better. In fact, it is far more likely they will do a lot worse.

Maybe our problem in America today is not the presence of politicians but the absence of good ones.I

Last edited:
I am having more fun than I have a Right to informing these low Information fans of Ben "the Hammer" Carson ...... school these pathetic weirdos for the GOP ...because if you vote GOP someday you may bring down more than your current 30 k per year

For the last time you moron, I'm not a hillary fan, never liked the Clintons, never will....however, I wouldn't vote the GOP ticket if it came gift wrapped in winning lottery tickets.

So if Hillary wins the Democratic ticket and you won't vote for the GOP ticket, who do you vote for?

You always want an Evangelical whack job as POTUS. NOT

Two Images
One is a nut bag the other is a healthy snack one has to shell in order to eat...

carson-square-silo-150.png
filberts.JPG

Seriously you low information low economic earning folks ..if you just keep voting Republican you will become Rich too...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It would be interesting to see the ultimate non-politician vs the ultimate politician in debates.

On one hand, Hillary's knowledge of the issues would obviously dwarf Carson's; on the other, I wonder if that is even a priority with the public at this point.

Plus there's Hillary's mountain of baggage and Carson's strict, almost child-like adhesion to his religion and some of the goofy things he's said. Holy crap.

Who knows what the electorate actually wants at this point.
The last thing the public wants is someone who knows the system of politics and how things run in Wasjington DC. Those in-the-know yahoos ran up the debt to $19 trillion.
That is so illogical. If your plumber can't fix a water leak, do you call your family doctor. If those that have the education and experience can't meet your expectations it's pretty unlikely that those that don't have the qualifications are going to do any better. In fact, it is far more likely they will do a lot worse.

Maybe our problem in America today is not the presence of politicians but the absence of good ones.I

Its my assumption that a lot of these GOP losers who are running for president, don't take our country serious enough to qualify themselves for office period......a lot of em, especially those on the right, are folks who have sat on the sidelines, bashed OBama and feel as though they can do a better job.....because if a black man can do it, anybody can. I also believe, they understand that people in this country will vote for anything as long as it says what they want to hear, never mind, not one GOP nut has ever delivered.

People are questioning Ben Carson's experience and what did Obama accomplish before being president?

1. Went to school on a foreign visa
2. Became a community organizer
3. Was elected senator 100 days prior to starting his presidential campaign.

By all means, lets look at Odufus's accomplishments and put them next to Carsons. This will be fun

People are questioning Ben Carson's experience and what did Obama accomplish before being president?

1. Went to school on a foreign visa
2. Became a community organizer
3. Was elected senator 100 days prior to starting his presidential campaign.

By all means, lets look at Odufus's accomplishments and put them next to Carsons. This will be fun
you will never be able to deny Obama a third term....

are are are you sure ?

Yes.
You are still butthurt because W was a much better potus.

the worst president in US history...!!

That would be fdr.

Forum List

Back