Dr. Falsi has blood on his hands.

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Florida
How many covid patients have died unnecessarily because Dr. Falsi opposed the use of hydroxychloroquine, a treatment that has been proven effective?

How many people have died from other health conditions because of Dr. Falsi's shutdown denying them medical treatment?

How many people have died from alcohol and drug use, suicide, and mental disorders caused by Dr. Falsi's shutdown?

Hydroxychloroquine has never been proven effective against the virus.

Tramp is the mass murderer since he believes in Herd Immunity also he never took the virus as serious.
That is his way of killing off people that are poor, and the aged. This is the truth.

The US is only for the wealthy, and those that vote for tramp, they would become the slaves of the wealthy.

This does not belong in Politics, this belongs in conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
How many covid patients have died unnecessarily because Dr. Falsi opposed the use of hydroxychloroquine, a treatment that has been proven effective?

How many people have died from other health conditions because of Dr. Falsi's shutdown denying them medical treatment?

How many people have died from alcohol and drug use, suicide, and mental disorders caused by Dr. Falsi's shutdown?

You can qit wondering. The answer is ZERO.

The shutdown recommended by Fauci is going to do great harm to people for years to come....we have never shutdown before for any reason and the reaction to this pandemic was political from the get go.....almost as if it were planned...I was fooled in the beginning.....but I see now it is just a way for dems to crush the greatest economy in our history.....
Yes Fauci has blood on his hands but we must never lose sight of the real villain...China and the DNC.....

The shutdown recommended by Fauci is going to do great harm to people for years to come....we have never shutdown before for any reason and the reaction to this pandemic was political from the get go.....almost as if it were planned...I was fooled in the beginning.....but I see now it is just a way for dems to crush the greatest economy in our history.....
Yes Fauci has blood on his hands but we must never lose sight of the real villain...China and the DNC.....

All those people who are unnecessarily dead because Trump refused to do his job will still be dead long after any shutdowns have been forgotten.

All those people who are unnecessarily dead because Trump refused to do his job will still be dead long after any shutdowns have been forgotten.
All those people are dead because blue state governors refused to follow federal nursing home guidelines...almost as if they wanted a higher death count.....

All those people are dead because blue state governors refused to follow federal nursing home guidelines...almost as if they wanted a higher death count.....

Nope.

please define what he should have done and when. all this blistering undefined bullshit is frankly, bullshit whining from someone trying to sell their turds.

Since Fauci didn't do any of that, you are barking up the wrong tree. Fauci didn't shut down anything. Fauci did not deny anyone medical treatment. The guy who was tasked with writing the EUA to make HCQS more widely available is Dr. Rick Bright. Instead, unbeknownst to his superior, the did the exact opposite. He worded the EUA in a way that banned it from being used for COVID outpatients. And it wasn't merely insubordination, it was criminal. He got fired, but he should be prosecuted.

Furthermore, state governors and local politicians ordered the shutdowns, not Dr. Fauci.

Since Fauci didn't do any of that, you are barking up the wrong tree. Fauci didn't shut down anything. Fauci did not deny anyone medical treatment. The guy who was tasked with writing the EUA to make HCQS more widely available is Dr. Rick Bright. Instead, unbeknownst to his superior, the did the exact opposite. He worded the EUA in a way that banned it from being used for COVID outpatients. And it wasn't merely insubordination, it was criminal. He got fired, but he should be prosecuted.

Furthermore, state governors and local politicians ordered the shutdowns, not Dr. Fauci.
Dr. Falsi recommended the shutdowns based on his bogus "models" that suggested the hospitals would be overloaded.
Dr. Falsi continued to badmouth HCQ even after the medical data was overwhelming that it worked.

Forum List

Back