Dr Hoettl Confirms The Six Million Jews Killed in The Holocaust

Israel has fully secured the entire area of Jerusalem and that is more important than the West Bank

President Donald Trump has negotiated FIVE real peace agreements between five Middle East Countries and Israel. Something that has never done before. Maybe it's just me but I say, "don't rock the boat".

I thought other people besides the Jews died during the holocaust also?

Here's the thing about that. 50 million people died as an effect World War II. Some in combat, the vast majority as non-combatants. The Nazis targeted many groups in their mission to rid the world of "untermenschen". Gypsies (Roma), Homosexual, Intellectuals, Communists, people with mental or physical disabilities, and just about anyone who didn't goosestep to the music of Hitler and his henchmen.

Jews, however, in the Nazi ideology, held a special place. Unlike other groups, who were singled out for their beliefs, or their predilections, or individual traits that Nazis considered defects, Jews were targeted for total global annihilation. If they never set foot in a synagogue in their life, if they never uttered a single Jewish prayer. Even if they adopted the xtian religion and married into xtian families, if they had a Jewish a relative back three generations, they were targeted for extermination.

The Nazis weren't satisfied with destroying Jews in Germany. Had the Germans defeated Russia, they had plans to exterminate everyone with Jewish ancestry in all of Russia and the Soviet Republics, another 5 Million Jews. They killed more than a million Jews in captured Russian territory. When America entered the War in late 1941, the SS was discussing how to round of Jews in occupied US territories and the difficulties because America didn't keep records or Jewish ancestry.

The Holocaust was a human tragedy to be sure. But, for the Jews, and the special rancor Nazis held for them, combined with an already small population. The Holocaust was especially painful.

That is all true and was awful.
But what people are forgetting is that Zionists turned traitor to Germany in WWI and caused not only Germany to be defeated, but to have hundreds of thousands of Germans starve to death.
How and why did Zionists do this?
The purpose was the British promise of the Balfour Declaration, and the means were by giving the British the formula for synthetic acetone to make cordite, and by stealing the Zimmerman Letter from Berlin, to get the US into the war against Germany.
Germany was not defeated in war, but starved into submission by illegal British submarine and surface attacks on civilian food shipping.

Only 1/3 of the people killed by the nazis in the holocaust were jewish. Yet they get 100 percent of the publicity.
I dont dislike jewish people or have any other misgivings. But history is being skewed in a biased direction if we fail to recognize the others who were being oppressed and killed just for the sake of a single entity. This is a injustice by those propagating it themselves.
Only 1/3 of the people killed in nazi germany by the holocaust were jewish. 2/3 were other denominations or classes of people which hitler saw as a threat. He had lots of enemies. Why are we always acting as if it was just one group.

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

As you know, Jews accounted for 60-65 percent of all those killed in the Holocaust.

Why lie? Do you believe that you're the only one on this message board that has a search engine? I use "Bing" which one do you use?

A total of about 50 million were killed in WWII, of which only 6 million were Jewish, so then it is only 12%, not 60%.

Only 1/3 of the people killed by the nazis in the holocaust were jewish. Yet they get 100 percent of the publicity.
I dont dislike jewish people or have any other misgivings. But history is being skewed in a biased direction if we fail to recognize the others who were being oppressed and killed just for the sake of a single entity. This is a injustice by those propagating it themselves.
Only 1/3 of the people killed in nazi germany by the holocaust were jewish. 2/3 were other denominations or classes of people which hitler saw as a threat. He had lots of enemies. Why are we always acting as if it was just one group.

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

As you know, Jews accounted for 60-65 percent of all those killed in the Holocaust.

Why lie? Do you believe that you're the only one on this message board that has a search engine? I use "Bing" which one do you use?

A total of about 50 million were killed in WWII, of which only 6 million were Jewish, so then it is only 12%, not 60%.

did you pass HS geometry? The poster referred to the people KILLED BY YOUR
FELLOW NAZIS ----not ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN world war II

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

Geometry? Regardless, I did quite well in geometry.

You referred to the HOLOCAUST, not all fatalities in WW-II.

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

I answered "Rigby" I did not comment on your grasp of HS geometry at all.
AS to the stats on HOW MANY OF WHO DIED------I have insufficient information. Do you want to make your own assertion?

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

The closest to Nazis are Zionists like Netanyahu.
And no matter who you look at it, the Nazis targeted Gypsies, liberals, and Slavs more than the Jews.
Jews were never a significant target, and the fact millions of Jews survived WWII under German occupation, proves that.

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

It would be immoral elitism and narcissism for anyone to claim the Holocaust as being owned only by Jews.
There are several reasons that is true.
One is the Jews were never the main target or main victims.
Another is that Zionist Jews caused it by being traitors in WWI.

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

It would be immoral elitism and narcissism for anyone to claim the Holocaust as being owned only by Jews.

ok------you can DEFINE the word "holocaust" for yourself. I never
actually use it. As to "OWNING" it-----I never came across that
idea either

The purpose was the British promise of the Balfour Declaration, and the means were by giving the British the formula for synthetic acetone to make cordite, and by stealing the Zimmerman Letter from Berlin, to get the US into the war against Germany.
Germany was not defeated in war, but starved into submission by illegal British submarine and surface attacks on civilian food shipping.

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Did%20anyone%20tell%20you-S.jpg

Are you being a troll or are you really that ignorant?

acetone is nail-polish remover

It is a solvent used in many refining and manufacturing procedures.
One if which is the production of cordite as an explosive.
{...
The manufacture of Cordite from its component materials was essentially that of combining a fairly stiff paste (nitrocellulose) with an oily liquid (nitroglycerine) and converting the resultant material into the appropriate form.
In the early days of RNCF the mixing was done with the aid of a solvent, acetone. The mixing was carried out in an “incorporator house” where the components were thoroughly mixed and then passed to “press houses” for extrusion into rods of various diameters depending upon the size of
...}

{...
Chaim Weizmann had previously isolated. This novel method of acetone production became known as “the Weizmann process”. As serendipity would have it, acetone was a key component in the production of the smokeless gunpowder (cordite) used by the Allies in World War I.
...}
Chaim Weizmann and David ben Gurion were the leaders of the Zionists.

Did%20anyone%20tell%20you-S.jpg

Are you being a troll or are you really that ignorant?

Ask yourself why so many Jews lived in Germany, and why there was not anti-Jewish sentiments in Germany until AFTER WWI?

For example, during the Crusades Jews in Germany were killed, but by English Crusaders, not Germans.

acetone is nail-polish remover

Your point being?

interesting factoid

For crackheads. Of which the Nazis produced hundreds of millions of crack tablets for the use of their military, Nazi hierarchy including Adolph Hitler. That's how they could go for two or three days without sleep. It also eliminated any empathy they had and made them more vicious.

Methamphetamines to be precise.

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

The closest to Nazis are Zionists like Netanyahu.
And no matter who you look at it, the Nazis targeted Gypsies, liberals, and Slavs more than the Jews.
Jews were never a significant target, and the fact millions of Jews survived WWII under German occupation, proves that.
You’re a Nazi loving vermin filth !!

Forum List

Back