Dr Hoettl Confirms The Six Million Jews Killed in The Holocaust

Stalin accomplished that feat by sending unarmed Jews westward against the armed Germans.
Hahaha...no shit?!
Read the history.
Stalin wanted the Jews dead as badly as Hitler did so he told the Jews, who were not given boots, jackets or weapons, to take them off of dead German soldiers.
Lots of Jews froze or starved to death on the multi-hundred mile trek into battle.
Is this when they made their skin into lampshades? By the way, all four of Stalin's wives were Jewesses, and he only murdered one of them. So, clearly, he was only in for 25% of the Jews.

Meanwhile, The second-highest ranking officer in the German military under Hitler was at least half-Jewish and probably full Jewish.

Yet the Jews claim today that both men hated them and wanted them exterminated. Weird. I've also learned that the whole thing about Jews not being allowed into the tonier, WASP-y country clubs back in the day, that they've been pointing to and whining about forever as an example of their continued horrific persecution on these shores, in fact, isn't quite how it went down. Jews had no problem joining WASP country clubs (to our eventual dismay). It was the shetl Jews who had problems joining assimilated Jewish country clubs. The Guggenheims were not keen on the vulgar Bronsteins. The descendants of the Bronsteins, however, nurse their resentments against the Biddles, for some reason, and the descendants of the Guggenheims indulge it.

Stalin accomplished that feat by sending unarmed Jews westward against the armed Germans.
Hahaha...no shit?!
Read the history.
Stalin wanted the Jews dead as badly as Hitler did so he told the Jews, who were not given boots, jackets or weapons, to take them off of dead German soldiers.
Lots of Jews froze or starved to death on the multi-hundred mile trek into battle.
Is this when they made their skin into lampshades? By the way, all four of Stalin's wives were Jewesses, and he only murdered one of them. So, clearly, he was only in for 25% of the Jews.

Meanwhile, The second-highest ranking officer in the German military under Hitler was at least half-Jewish and probably full Jewish.

Yet the Jews claim today that both men hated them and wanted them exterminated. Weird. I've also learned that the whole thing about Jews not being allowed into the tonier, WASP-y country clubs back in the day, that they've been pointing to and whining about forever as an example of their continued horrific persecution on these shores, in fact, isn't quite how it went down. Jews had no problem joining WASP country clubs (to our eventual dismay). It was the shetl Jews who had problems joining assimilated Jewish country clubs. The Guggenheims were not keen on the vulgar Bronsteins. The descendants of the Bronsteins, however, nurse their resentments against the Biddles, for some reason, and the descendants of the Guggenheims indulge it.
I looked it up and it's a conspiracy theory.
Damn that Internet!

Israel has fully secured the entire area of Jerusalem and that is more important than the West Bank

Hahaha...no shit?!
Read the history.

Damn that Internet!

not new to me. I lived in what had been a "restricted" town until
the post war BABY BOOM when greedy WASPS with tracts of land
started building little houses. There were lots of little house projects,
and lots of nazis in town and lots of their literature in seedy little pamphlets
which fluttered all over town. I was an avid reader in childhood. In all the
years the content of their stuff has not changed. Some of the stuff I read
way back then PRECEDED World War II. They were "holocaust deniers" even
while the ovens were still hot. I asked my mom "when did you know"-----
she recounted an incident when she was 16 (1936)----old jewish men
in a state of hysteria over the happenings back there in Germany and her
father---desperate to get his brothers and their families out of Austria----even
at that time there were DENIERS and of course the typical "that bad guy has
a jewish great grandfather" Even that is nothing new----for the Spanish
invaders of South America -----a Black African great grandperson rendered
a person a member of the legally oppressed----- or OCTAROON. In that town,
"hispanics" were called SPICS and Italians WOPS ---all on suspicion of
being TINTED

I am happy that we have an Israel but it’s time to give up on the West Bank

Why?
Because you have several million Palestinians living there !!! It’s not going to happen
Sorry pal, the Arabs have 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% of the land in the Middle East and it's about time they spent some money giving the Jordanians living in the Israeli conquered West Bank a place to live.

Why?
Because you have several million Palestinians living there !!! It’s not going to happen

Because you have several million Palestinians living there !!!

So what?

It’s not going to happen

What?
What ? You want the IDF to move them out ??
Israel would lose every Arab relation it has and the USA and the nation would crumble under a massive new war
You’re a dolt

Hahaha...no shit?!
Read the history.

Damn that Internet!

not new to me. I lived in what had been a "restricted" town until
the post war BABY BOOM when greedy WASPS with tracts of land
started building little houses. There were lots of little house projects,
and lots of nazis in town and lots of their literature in seedy little pamphlets
which fluttered all over town. I was an avid reader in childhood. In all the
years the content of their stuff has not changed. Some of the stuff I read
way back then PRECEDED World War II. They were "holocaust deniers" even
while the ovens were still hot. I asked my mom "when did you know"-----
she recounted an incident when she was 16 (1936)----old jewish men
in a state of hysteria over the happenings back there in Germany and her
father---desperate to get his brothers and their families out of Austria----even
at that time there were DENIERS and of course the typical "that bad guy has
a jewish great grandfather" Even that is nothing new----for the Spanish
invaders of South America -----a Black African great grandperson rendered
a person a member of the legally oppressed----- or OCTAROON. In that town,
"hispanics" were called SPICS and Italians WOPS ---all on suspicion of
being TINTED

The NAZI, like any group of thugs, are a competitive bunch. The Party, the SS, Hitler's Inner Circle, they all fought for power and position like teen beauty queens and nothing was out of bounds.

The quickest way to put a figurative (sometimes literal) knife in the back of your competition was to float a rumor about his 'Jewish Ancestry'.

Reinhard Heydrich, architect of The Final Solution and Adolf Eichmann's boss, was accused of having a Jewish parent or grandparent. Of course, the allegation was disproved. If not, he would have been on one of his own trains. You could not hold any government position, including third assistant street cleaner, if you had Jewish ancestry..

That didn't stop the rumors from persisting, just behind his back.

Why?

Because you have several million Palestinians living there !!!

So what?

It’s not going to happen

What?
What ? You want the IDF to move them out ??
Israel would lose every Arab relation it has and the USA and the nation would crumble under a massive new war
You’re a dolt
The Arabs need Israel more than Israel needs them.
It's obvious you don't read Reuters, AP or BBC because the Arab World doesn't give a shit about the Gazans or the Palis anymore.

Forum List

Back