Dr Hoettl Confirms The Six Million Jews Killed in The Holocaust

The West Bank belongs to the Palestinians

Over the past several thousand years, the West Bank has belonged to the Kish, the Canaanites, the Jews, the Egyptians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Seljuck Turks, the Ottoman Turks, the Franks, the Arabs, and the Brits.

But, never once did it belong to an Arab-speaking peoples called Palestinians.

I am happy that we have an Israel but it’s time to give up on the West Bank

Why?
Because you have several million Palestinians living there !!! It’s not going to happen

Because you have several million Palestinians living there !!!

So what?

It’s not going to happen

What?
What ? You want the IDF to move them out ??
Israel would lose every Arab relation it has and the USA and the nation would crumble under a massive new war
You’re a dolt

I do?

You’re a dolt

Put down the doobie.

Why?
Because you have several million Palestinians living there !!! It’s not going to happen

So what?

It’s not going to happen

What?
Israel would lose every Arab relation it has and the USA and the nation would crumble under a massive new war
You’re a dolt

I do?

You’re a dolt

Put down the doobie.
Then you’re a jingoistic Jack azz

Over the past several thousand years, the West Bank has belonged to the Kish, the Canaanites, the Jews, the Egyptians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Seljuck Turks, the Ottoman Turks, the Franks, the Arabs, and the Brits.

That maybe true , but in 2020 it does !
They’re several million there and they’re not going to just “quantum teleport”

Why?

So what?

It’s not going to happen

What?
You’re a dolt

I do?

You’re a dolt

Put down the doobie.

Because you're hallucinating?

how do you define "belongs" ? According to some standard islamic
beliefs, India is MUSLIM LAND as is SPAIN.
I define it as the current time
The Jews did get 75 percent of ancient Israel and back in 1945 ( they had 1/4th and before that was zero

muslims I have known also DEFINE ownership in the CURRENT TIME.
As to ownership in 1945-----the land was British Mandate, prior
to that time it was OTTOMAN CALIPHATE (ask erdogan)

Why?

So what?

It’s not going to happen

What?
You’re a dolt

I do?

You’re a dolt

Put down the doobie.

I see you’re from Chicago ?
It’s good you like Israel but you need to stop advocating war and jingoism

Why?

So what?

It’s not going to happen

What?
You’re a dolt

I do?

You’re a dolt

Put down the doobie.

Where did I advocate war? What post number?

Be specific.

Why?

So what?

It’s not going to happen

What?
You’re a dolt

I do?

You’re a dolt

Put down the doobie.

Where did I advocate war? What post number?

Be specific.
How old are you ?? War is not going to help
Anyone

That maybe true , but in 2020 it does !
They’re several million there and they’re not going to just “quantum teleport”

The term Palestinian, during the time of Hellenization (4th Century BCE), was a Greek Word for Israel (it was a pun on the Greek Word for wrestler). At that time, Palestinians were Jews.

After successive waves of conquest and re-conquest, the definition of a Palestinian was any person, Jew, Muslim, xtian, Buddhist, or Zoroastrian, who lived in Palestine.

Beginning in the 1960's the term Palestinian was re-defined once again, to mean any Arab-speaking person, not Jewish, who live in the area once called Palestine.

According to the first two definitions, I believe Israel does belong to 'The Palestinians', meaning it's either the land of The Jews, or land The Jews share with other people.

It will never mean a land where Jews are not welcome again.

> > Dr Hoettl Speaks
>
>
> Google Groups...

The six million figure was essentially confirmed with population statistics

Jews murdered by Nazi Christians: 6 million
Christians murdered by Bolshevik Jews: 66 million

How come we never hear about the crimes of the Bolsheviks, of which, at least, there is hard evidence.
You must have heard about it...you knew about it.

I don't think the Bolsheviks were jews and I don't think it was 66 million. I could be wrong though.
Once I began to realize how much of everything we've been taught is flat out lies, I went looking for it. Here's a book that is not in print and unavailable at Amazon. It is a real description of a real holocaust by a historian who was an eye-witness. I could read no more than about ten pages at a time before I would have to put it down for a few weeks; it is that soul-searing. After you read that, you know what is real, and you know who is evil, and you know what a holocaust is, and you will laugh the next time you hear someone bring up The Diary of Anne Frank.

Btw, these are the only mentions in the whole book of Jew:

The weeping wives and mothers were dispersed with the whips and sometimes executed. The corpses of the executed mothers holding the babies could be seen behind the Jewish cemetery in Simpheropol.
By the way, about that 17 year old Bayeva. She was considered hardened after the 3d theft. The witnesses however said, that Bayeva was in reality executed for calling Steklov a “jew”.
Dombrovsky, a teacher, whose only fault was that during a search they found a suitcase with officer clothes, left behind by an officer family member passing through the town back in Denikin’s time, was tortured in a solitary cell. Dombrovskaya confessed of that, but the excommers had a tip that she was hiding gold jewelry, received from a relative, some general. That was enough to subject her to torture. Firstly she was raped and abused. The rape was carried out in the order of seniority. The excommer Friedman raped her first, than the rest of excommers. Then she was tortured in order to extract information of where she was hiding gold. First they carved her naked body with knives, than crushed the fingertips with the pliers. Suffering and bleeding, the victim pointed at some place in a barn of 28 Medevedev St., where she lived. She was executed at 9 PM 6 November, and an hour later that night the excommers searched that address, and supposedly found a golden wrist band and several rings.
The following event transpired on 13 October in Pyatigorsk: the Bolshevik Supreme Commissioner Sorokin attempted a coup, aimed at cleansing “soviet government of the Jews”. He has arrested and executed, among others, some excommers. “As a justification, Sorokin produced the documents, allegedly exposing the connections of the executed with the Voluntary Army – as stated the reports of Denikin’s Commissions, that we are using in this case. Sorokin was looking for an approval of his actions and power from an emergency congress of the Sovdep, revolutionaries and Red Army representatives, summoned by him in the town of Nevinnomyssk”. But Sorokin’s adversaries managed to declare him outlaw prior to his arrival to the congress as “a traitor of revolution”. He was arrested in Stavropol and immediately executed... That has sealed the fate for many of the hostages, imprisoned in the concentration camp.
Self published non-fiction are often the most fictitious of all writing.

Only 1/3 of the people killed by the nazis in the holocaust were jewish. Yet they get 100 percent of the publicity.
I dont dislike jewish people or have any other misgivings. But history is being skewed in a biased direction if we fail to recognize the others who were being oppressed and killed just for the sake of a single entity. This is a injustice by those propagating it themselves.
Only 1/3 of the people killed in nazi germany by the holocaust were jewish. 2/3 were other denominations or classes of people which hitler saw as a threat. He had lots of enemies. Why are we always acting as if it was just one group.

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

As you know, Jews accounted for 60-65 percent of all those killed in the Holocaust.

Why lie? Do you believe that you're the only one on this message board that has a search engine? I use "Bing" which one do you use?

Forum List

Back