Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

Why isn't the woman talking to her jerk husband instead of calling Schlessinger, lack of respect for his wife shouldn't be tolerated from anyone, it certainly doesn't matter what her skin color is.

This just in..that "doctor" will be off the air at the end of this year. Woohoo.

So your lack of respect for her Ph.D. in physiology from Columbia University must mean that you disrespect others that hang prefixes in front of their name......... like Reverend Jesse Jackson or Reverend Al Sharpton.......... do you laugh at them also? How about President Obama?

I don't care that she said the word ******...she didn't use it in a racist manner, she wasn't calling anyone a ******.

Her opinion that this woman caller should just suck up insensitive racial comments made by her husband's friends and family is ridiculous.

Agreed. I understand the point Schlessinger was trying to make, but I agree with you that she shoved her way into the argument rather than take a moment to listen to what the woman was really saying.
What point do you think she was trying to make?

IMO she was saying that this woman should just put up with racial put downs. And I don't think she'd make that point to someone that isn't black.
No answer?

And here's a link:
Dr. Laura Leaving Her Radio Show to 'Regain First Amendment Rights' at The Insider

In other words, she was asked to resign, AKA she was canned.
My God, the woman has absolutely no personal responsibility, first amendment rights my ass. You exposed yourself as someone that thinks blacks should suck up racial slurs, "dr" Laura.

You have no first amendment right to make your employer look like they agree with you.

Holy Toledo! I'm stunned...what has happened to shock radio? Is it passe' now?

Anyway, obviously *someone* thinks racist comments don't belong on the air. I say Yippie! for them.

It's a double standard type society and we've gotten used to it, let the private sector speak, they seem to be split on this issue, give her the freedom of speech and if she kills her career as a result then that's part of the freedom process too.

I don't have to use words like that to get a point across though, I'd think a Dr. would also.

She had a whiny interview on Larry King about her need for freedom of speech, and how she's going to pursue it through other means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSeh2uoc18c]YouTube - LKL - Dr. Laura Ending Her Radio Show[/ame]

What I found funniest about this thread is what is located at the bottom of this thread....

"Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords:
dr. laura n-word rant
dr laura is an idiot
dr laura's n-word rant
dr. laura
dr laura
dr laura's rant
dr joyce racist rant
CNN Dr laura's N' word rant
dr joyce racist
latest ****** controversy joyce
Dr. Laura Schlessinger N word audio rant
dr joyce ******
dr. joyce ******
de laura n word
Dr. Laura's N word
dr. laura's rant
dr. Laura ****** comment
dr joyce and ******
laura schlessinger is an idiot
dr laura n word discussion

This gave her her five minutes of fame, had it not been for this, I wouldn't know who she was if she knocked on my door.

She had a whiny interview on Larry King about her need for freedom of speech, and how she's going to pursue it through other means.

YouTube - LKL - Dr. Laura Ending Her Radio Show

So in other words, she really has no idea what the first amendment actually means.

I guess she thinks it means that she can mouth off anywhere about anything, in any capacity. and get paid to do it. :eusa_whistle:

And strangely enough, thats close to the interpretation many on this board have. 'Cept they don't get paid for it.

She was stupid to say the word because she knows they were waiting to bring her down but she didn't use the word in a derogatory manner.

Forum List

Back