Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

Starkey must have a special filter on his computer for the THAT word. Once a time I loved a woman dark as night. MY soul mate. We parted, and life goes on. HONKEY GRINGO. Feel better, is life affirmed, Starky, feel better now? You got my life story? Asshole.

Starkey must have a special filter on his computer for the THAT word. Once a time I loved a woman dark as night. MY soul mate. We parted, and life goes on. HONKEY GRINGO. Feel better, is life affirmed, Starky, feel better now? You got my life story? Asshole.

Jakey must get beat up a lot.

Spoonman, the burkha question is not germane to the discussion.

If you think I am a liberal, you do not know what a liberal is.

Don't use the words, Spoonman, even if you can't understand why. Silverware understands that, and he also understands his co-workers are at risk for being stupid in the use of such words.

Spoonman, the burkha question is not germane to the discussion.

If you think I am a liberal, you do not know what a liberal is.

Don't use the words, Spoonman, even if you can't understand why. Silverware understands that, and he also understands his co-workers are at risk for being stupid in the use of such words.

Well thanks for proving me right. Like I said, Libs never answer questions. No, I know what you are, you are a troll. Nothing more. And not a very good one because you responses are too predictable. You have no imagination, no creativity.

I have a first amendment right to use any words I want. And no bleeding heart liberal is going to stop me. I don't have sponsors to worry about. I'm not beholden to anyone so I can't be influenced. And that's the point you miss. You can't silence individuals. You can't force your opinions on any one. That is the biggest misconception that liberals have. They truly believe the world thinks like them. They truly believe they can force their ideals on people though legislation and pressure. It doesn't work.

The only people keeping racism alive today are liberals. Because they know racial agitation is the only way they can get their supporters out to vote. The black man isn't running this fall. So why do the brothers need to get out and vote? What is their incentive? Ah, the race card. And the liberals are playing it up big time. Spur on that hatred. Whip the black man into a frenzy. Motivate him to vote. What an obvious game.

No, Spoonman, you are the troll. No, Spoonman, you don't get to control the debate. No, Spoonman, the words to demean others are wrong. What don't you understand, Spoonman?

No, Spoonman, you are the troll. No, Spoonman, you don't get to control the debate. No, Spoonman, the words to demean others are wrong. What don't you understand, Spoonman?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Jakey, the broken record. Yawn. More of the same. But that's to be expected. See I can say ****** and there is nothing you can do about it. That's what you don't get. Dr Laura will be back and her listeners will follow. Conservative talk radio is a huge draw. The bailing sponsors are the ones who lose out. Once again you've accomplished nothing. You can't control her, you can't control me.

But I'll give you another tip. bigrebnc1775 totally owns your ass. Another example of why you are a poor troll. You never mortalize your enemies. Machiavelli laughs at you too.

No, Spoonman, you don't get to deflect.

No, Spoonman, you don't control the discussion.

No, Spoonman, I did not say you could not use the words.

Yes, Spoonman, if you use them, then you are a racist and fair game for the contempt of others.

No, Spoonman, you don't get to deflect.

No, Spoonman, you don't control the discussion.

No, Spoonman, I did not say you could not use the words.

Yes, Spoonman, if you use them, then you are a racist and fair game for the contempt of others.

I win YaaaaY! You can't control me. One more example of liberal failure.

I even got positive reputations for my comments.

But you are a bad troll, you have a lot to learn.

Where did Jakey go? Did he give up? Was he controlled? IDK, from the looks of his avatar it looks like he has to get up early to milk something.

Like I said before, the good "doctor" was found out for being a right hypocrit when she was on the moral majority bandwagon about pre-marital sex....until her ex-boyfriend got tired of her bullshit and posted some photo's of her romping naked at his apartment during her college grad days.

Now she's trying to hide her bigotry behind the First Amendment. Someone should clue in the little dummy that you can say whatever you want, but there are consequences for your actions. You speak the mind of a insensitive bigot, you get called on it. And the sponsors of the show weren't about to put money into that, and the owners weren't about to lose major sponsors.

Hey, maybe "doctor" Laura will show up at some Teabag rally or the next Palin/Gingrich/Giuliani/Limbaugh/Beck/Hannity/Levin gab fest?

"Doctor" Laura....a defiant, bigoted cockroach to the last! All hail her supporters.....Blaaah-hahahaha!

You understand. I understand. Ravi understands. Dr. Laura did not, obviously, because she used them in a demeaning way, then demeaned the color for being too sensitive. Excuse me? She victimized the victim.

Then quote an example from the transcript of how she used it in a demeaning. No dancing. No whining. Just quote an example or prove you are soap boxing your own self righteous dishonest fantasy.

That is usually what a far right reactionary whack does. Right? :lol: Doesn't matter if it is used as a term of endearment. Doesn't matter if the person doesn't understand it. The use of the words in everyday conversation is demeaning, period.

******. Did I just demean you? Hey I was listening to this group ******* with Attitudes. Did I just demean them? Or you?

First, you demeaned yourself for using it. And, yes, the name of the group is demeaning.

NWA is a demeaning name? How? The guys named their own group. You are the racist.

The Dr Laura controversy seems dead to me. Shall we knock off beating this horse now?

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

You lied when you said she calls her employees "*******" so the only dead horse is your integrity.

I'm still waiting for Sky or Jake to answer the question about when they use the word as a term of endearment. Is that internalized oppression? It's amazing how you have ignored that question. Well, not really. I expected it to be dodged.

What's the question? Do some minority groups use slurs as terms of endearment? Yes, they do, but that doesn't give the rest of us the right to use it.

I've been thinking alot about this. It's true that Jews do not call each other the slur '****' as a term of endearment. Why would a black person call another 'nigga'? Gay men call each other queer or faggot, and some lesbians call each other dyke. But I'm starting to feel it's not a healthy practice. I'm feeling it's reflective of internalized oppression.

I think Jews have it right. We should all call each other by respectful names.

So basically you don't think blacks are smarter than a word and that is your internalized racism.

The Dr Laura controversy seems dead to me. Shall we knock off beating this horse now?

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

You lied when you said she calls her employees "*******" so the only dead horse is your integrity.

Her bodyguard is her employee.

She refers to him (or claims to) in casual conversation as a "n*gger".

Listen again, and stop whining that you have lost this argument.

I did listen to it again and read the transcript again, Maddie, and I didn't hear that. The only reference to her black body guard's race in that conversation was when several in a gathering were going out to play baseball and she joked to him, "I want you on my team because white men can't jump." She did not refer to him with the 'n' word.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Her bodyguard is her employee.

She refers to him (or claims to) in casual conversation as a "n*gger".

Listen again, and stop whining that you have lost this argument.

I'm well aware you keep making that claim but you keep failing to prove it then whine when asked to do so. The full transcript is in the op so simply quote it or stop lying to cover up your self righteousness.

How many people HERE on this thread NEVER used the word ******? How about, you, Mr Starkey? The first woman I ever kissed, danced with, and made love to was ...beautiful. She also happened to be …of “color”. I grew up in the five points area of Denver, at that time, was primarily Negro. I heard that word tossed around often. It doesn’t really mean much. It doesn’t mean anything. OK, I have indulged in some alcohol. I have a hard week, as a witness to a fatal hit and run, I can’t get it off my mind. Jesus, I hate PEOPLE sometimes. What cowards WE are , with faceless anonymity of a car or a computer. We hide. Words don’t kill. PEOPLE do.

Forum List

Back