Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

Especially the black Americans who went to liberate people half way across the world while they themselves were treated as second class citizens back home...so much so, that they were lynched just for wearing the uniform. If anything was great about America back then, it was definitely them.

The Tragic, Forgotten History of Black Military Veterans

How many people lynched black veterans?

We will never know who participated and who was complicit

You won't. Because you refuse to consider any information that might challenge your world view.

You are a coward like that.
Lynching along with arson,assault and intimidation were common.
Especially among returning black veterans. For some reason they were considered “uppity” for expecting to be treated with respect

And now you are moving the goal posts. Normally a cowardly and dishonest tactic.

But I will allow it.

Define "common" and then support it.
Read the OP

You won't. Because you refuse to consider any information that might challenge your world view.

Especially among returning black veterans. For some reason they were considered “uppity” for expecting to be treated with respect

And now you are moving the goal posts. Normally a cowardly and dishonest tactic.

But I will allow it.

Read the OP

Normally I would decry your cowardly dodge there.

BUt instead, I went and reread the OP.

ANd all it did was make some of the same vague, unsupported assertions you have made.

HOW MANY AMERICANS TOOK PART LYNCHING, ARSON, ASSAULT?

Especially the black Americans who went to liberate people half way across the world while they themselves were treated as second class citizens back home...so much so, that they were lynched just for wearing the uniform. If anything was great about America back then, it was definitely them.

The Tragic, Forgotten History of Black Military Veterans

But I will allow it.

LOLOLOLOL

From the pussy who refuses to define, "blow back."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

But I will allow it.

Read the OP

Way

ANd all it did was make some of the same vague, unsupported assertions you have made.

Way too many

They lynched 4000 people

"Talk about a manufactured crisis! The same people who love to snicker about Fox News viewers worrying about Sharia law sweeping the country are convinced that mythical "white supremacists" are hiding under every bed.

The whole concept is bogus. In my life, I've encountered a number of white people -- some of them are my best friends. I've never heard any of them suggest that whites should rule over other races. None of them has argued that a substandard white person should get a job over a more competent person just because he's white -- you know, what every other group openly advocates for itself. "

But I will allow it.

LOLOLOLOL

You defined it several times, all the while pretending to not know what it meant.

Of course I dismissed your silly games as silly games.

But I will allow it.

Read the OP

Way

Way too many

They lynched 4000 people

In the 1940s? Bullshit.

But I will allow it.

LOLOLOLOL

You defined it several times, all the while pretending to not know what it meant.

Liar.

I gave no specific definition. I said it could be a number of things ranging from foot stomping to armed rebellion. Or it could be anything in between.

It was your question and no one but you knows what you meant specifically and sadly, you turned out to be nothing but a coward who refuses to say what he means.

Which is why it's hysterical now watching you ask others to clarify what they mean in a similar fashion.

:dance:

But I will allow it.

LOLOLOLOL

Liar.

I gave no specific definition. I said it could be a number of things ranging from foot stomping to armed rebellion. Or it could be anything in between.

It was your question and no one but you knows what you meant specifically and sadly, you turned out to be nothing but a coward who refuses to say what he means.

Which is why it's hysterical now watching you ask others to clarify what they mean in a similar fashion.

You gave a range, and then asked me to clarify it, when I was asking about YOUR thoughts on the matter.

That is idiocy beyond credibility. I rightfully dismissed your retarded troll games then. and I still do now.

But I will allow it.

LOLOLOLOL

Liar.

You gave a range, and then asked me to clarify it, when I was asking about YOUR thoughts on the matter.

That is idiocy beyond credibility. I rightfully dismissed your retarded troll games then. and I still do now.
Who cares if you dismiss it? I still answered and you still lied repeatedly, falsely claiming I didn't.

But you're a con, so lying is expected.

But I will allow it.

LOLOLOLOL

Liar.

Who cares if you dismiss it? I still answered and you still lied repeatedly, falsely claiming I didn't.

LOLOLOLOL

Liar.

And how did you expect anyone to give their thoughts on a matter you cowardly refused to clarify?

But I will allow it.

Read the OP

Way

Way too many

They lynched 4000 people

In the 1940s? Bullshit.
You didn’t read the article did you?

But I will allow it.

Read the OP

Way

Way too many

They lynched 4000 people

In the 1940s? Bullshit.

I read the op. There was no link to a larger article.

AND, like I said, "4000" is bullshit.

Lynching peaked before the end of the 1800s. The numbers I've seen for the post WWii, or the Civil Rights are, have been, dozens, or scores.

Smearing all the members of a nation of well over one hundred million, because of the actions of a few hundred people,

is not a reasonable thing to do.

America of the 1940s was a great nation.

Martin Luther King was a Republican nationalist who put America first. like Trump is doing now. one generation passes the hand to the other!

He got his doctorate after his death from Boston College and most of it was plagiarized. They gave it to him out of sympathy. Any other student would be academically dismissed.

He was no patriot. What dignity? Did he ever turn over a paycheck in his life? He used Civil Rights Movement to enrich himself. He’s a great man...but not the god liberals make him out to be.
Dr King was as much a Patriot as any of our founding fathers

The grievances of the Civil Rights movement were much greater than those of the founding fathers

Only, Dr King fought without firing a shot
Face it MLK is a legend in your mind
Legend Period
Legendary Slimeball
Great American Patriot

Those who disagree with Civil Rights believe he is a slime ball
Truth hurts huh?

I prefer George Washington Carver. He created peanut butter...I like peanut butter.

My biggest complaint is that he never wore the uniform or fought for his country.

Better than that .......Dr Martin Luther King was an American Patriot

He gave his life fighting for Liberty and Justice

Rather than use a gun, he used his dignity and voice to save this nation
He was no patriot. What dignity? Did he ever turn over a paycheck in his life? He used Civil Rights Movement to enrich himself. He’s a great man...but not the god liberals make him out to be.
So you are also an idiot.....

I bet you worship Trump, even think Trump is a greater man than Dr. King -- but mostly based on your own bullshit delusions....

In Trump's private life, how many times did he risk his life, risk his freedom, all to help not only black people, but ALL people? For free...

Because whether you like it or not, Dr King was not wealthy nor did he pursue his mission for the purpose of enriching himself -- and to depraved sycophants like you who worship wealth, you don't understand what sacrifice is.
He’s the President of the United States. He risk his life everyday he steps outside the White House. Trump helps ALL Americans everyday with his correct policies. I understand sacrifice more than you ever will. Punk assed bitch.

Read the OP

Way

Way too many

They lynched 4000 people

In the 1940s? Bullshit.

I read the op. There was no link to a larger article.

AND, like I said, "4000" is bullshit.

Lynching peaked before the end of the 1800s. The numbers I've seen for the post WWii, or the Civil Rights are, have been, dozens, or scores.

Smearing all the members of a nation of well over one hundred million, because of the actions of a few hundred people,

is not a reasonable thing to do.

America of the 1940s was a great nation.
OP is original material

4000 lynchings is in the history of the US

Post WWII?
How about Medgar Evers, Emmit Till and the Mississippi Burning trio?

Forum List

Back