Draft Ann Coulter Committee Formed To Urge Her To Run

Except if the incumbent is a Democrat they now win regardless, which is the point.

Democrat voters aren’t swing voters, they vote 100% Democrat every election.
And republicans vote republican 100%. We need more independents.
Actually, they don’t.

Republicans have morons like Flake and McCain and other idiots living in the past or being opportunistic.

Democrats will occasionally argue with each other for a few minutes, but they always vote in lockstep regardless.
I'm talking about the voters, not the politicians. Flake had an R so no matter what he got elected by republicans. Wouldn't happen if there were more independents.
No, plenty of Republicans vote for Democrats(for some reason). Flake was just an example at the top of the party.

Independents are all just former Republicans or communists, there is no such as a legitimate independent block and there never will be.
Yes I was I republican. Then it became clear they are not fiscally responsible. Now I have no problem voting against politicians of either party that are not fiscally responsible.
So you went from being a Republican to a moron who effectively votes for Democrats who by definition can never be fiscally responsible.

I'm worried about Ann Coulter....well....not worried....but you know what I mean....

Something is going on with her.... with her mind? .... I don't know.....

She is not who she used to be anymore.:dunno:

Another sad human chapter in politics.:(

Anybody that contracts trumpicidis is susceptible to brain atrophy.

Just look at Rudy.

why look at Rudy???:dunno:
if I can look at you???:04:
I mean....well....you know what I mean

The major difference between a Trump loyalist and a real and faithful American is the former is loyal to a person and the latter is loyal to the US Constitution! If you can't put your loyalties primarily behind the first principles of the Constitution, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY WE U.S.A. LOYALISTS CHERISH!
The claim that you or any Dim are loyal to the Constitution doesn't pass the laugh test.

I love how conservatives think they own the Constitution, when it’s just a political slogan to them in practice.
When Democrats want to throw out the Constitution then yes, Conservatives naturally own it.

Don’t you get tired of lying to yourself?
Democrats are against the 1st and 2nd amendments.

The only one lying here is you.

Lying to yourself and then to not understand the subjects that you lie about.

Except if the incumbent is a Democrat they now win regardless, which is the point.

Democrat voters aren’t swing voters, they vote 100% Democrat every election.
Actually, they don’t.

Republicans have morons like Flake and McCain and other idiots living in the past or being opportunistic.

Democrats will occasionally argue with each other for a few minutes, but they always vote in lockstep regardless.
I'm talking about the voters, not the politicians. Flake had an R so no matter what he got elected by republicans. Wouldn't happen if there were more independents.
No, plenty of Republicans vote for Democrats(for some reason). Flake was just an example at the top of the party.

Independents are all just former Republicans or communists, there is no such as a legitimate independent block and there never will be.
AZ has an open primary, which means Democrats can vote for the Republican candidate. That's how we end up with pieces of shit like Flake.
It doesn’t matter, Arizona is gone now anyway.

Actually, they don’t.

Yes I was I republican. Then it became clear they are not fiscally responsible. Now I have no problem voting against politicians of either party that are not fiscally responsible.
So you went from being a Republican to a moron who effectively votes for Democrats who by definition can never be fiscally responsible.
I vote out the bad politicians. You are the moron who votes for anyone with an R. Deficits were a lot lower the last years with Obama than they have been under complete republican control...

Actually, they don’t.

Can you name the last two presidents who run a budget surplus?

The claim that you or any Dim are loyal to the Constitution doesn't pass the laugh test.

I love how conservatives think they own the Constitution, when it’s just a political slogan to them in practice.
When Democrats want to throw out the Constitution then yes, Conservatives naturally own it.

Lying to yourself and then to not understanding the subjects that you lie about.
I know all of the subjects I inject myself into or start up myself.

You, on the other hand, don’t know shit about shit.

Actually, they don’t.

Can you name the last two presidents who run a budget surplus?
Can you?

Ann Coulter doesn't know what most of us on the right are learning fast --- to be loyal. To stand with Trump and with each other. She's a showboater, wants all the attention on herself --- if that is a "her."

We've all got to be loyal and not nitpick, or we'll lose to the Left.

If a sufficient down payment on the wall is not on the president's desk by the end of the three weeks the shut down resumes and Nancy finds out how dependent of most of her caucus is on air, barge and rail traffic for their district's economy. Whether she caves or is unseated I have no idea but a resumption of full government with Wall funding is simply a matter of time.
Interesting prediction.

Democrats took the House. DJT lost "bigly." Nothing happens in the next two tears without Pelosi's Approval.
Not true, Nancy can be a royal pain in the ass for America, but the President can do a lot by EO and even more by exercising his constitutional right to declare a national emergency. The fact is the Democrats can't do anything without the President's approval. The only power the Democrats have now is to produce gridlock in Congress.

He can literally bury them in Executive orders, should he choose.
Oh yes....I remember. Conservative republicans LOVE Executive Orders. Right?

Whatever works. We're fighting Communists, after all,. No reason to be particular.

If a sufficient down payment on the wall is not on the president's desk by the end of the three weeks the shut down resumes and Nancy finds out how dependent of most of her caucus is on air, barge and rail traffic for their district's economy. Whether she caves or is unseated I have no idea but a resumption of full government with Wall funding is simply a matter of time.
Interesting prediction.

Democrats took the House. DJT lost "bigly." Nothing happens in the next two tears without Pelosi's Approval.
Not true, Nancy can be a royal pain in the ass for America, but the President can do a lot by EO and even more by exercising his constitutional right to declare a national emergency. The fact is the Democrats can't do anything without the President's approval. The only power the Democrats have now is to produce gridlock in Congress.

He can literally bury them in Executive orders, should he choose.
Oh yes....I remember. Conservative republicans LOVE Executive Orders. Right?
I do.

But I am not a constitutional conservative.

Nor I, but I get tired of repeating it.

Lying to yourself and then to not understanding the subjects that you lie about.

Sure, can you name the last two presidents to run a budget surplus, or not.

Actually, they don’t.

I vote out the bad politicians. You are the moron who votes for anyone with an R. Deficits were a lot lower the last years with Obama than they have been under complete republican control...
And the bad politicians who are Democrats continue to win anyway in bigger and bigger landslides.

You just don’t get it, do you?

I can name the ones you will mistakenly name.

Okay, did reagon turn America into a debtor nation from creditor one?

Hopefully, Ann Coulter will come to her senses and stop talking stupidity.

I can name the ones you will mistakenly name.

Go right ahead and name them.

Okay, did reagon turn America into a debtor nation from creditor one?
Reagan didn’t do a damn thing. The Congress was all Democrat until 1994.

Forum List

Back