Draft Ann Coulter Committee Formed To Urge Her To Run

Republicans have already lost to the left.

Now is the time for a violent revolution to destroy the left as retaliation.

The revolution will come from the Left, the losers, hardly from the winners...…..
The left are low IQ reactionaries.

They are desperately trying to hold on to their new anti-White, anti-male, anti-Christian world but they are going to lose no matter what the pathetic Republicans do.

Again, can we have an adult discussion.

Ann Coulter doesn't know what most of us on the right are learning fast --- to be loyal. To stand with Trump and with each other. She's a showboater, wants all the attention on herself --- if that is a "her."

We've all got to be loyal and not nitpick, or we'll lose to the Left.

"To stand with Trump"

Welp. That's where you walked through the chicken coop and got chicken shit on your shoes. DJT is a farce.

Why do you post that? It is irritating as hell to read, knowing you are just being a dumbass!

The last republic president to run a surplus was Eisenhower with a Democratic House.
And the last Democrat to run a surplus without a Republican House was never.

Check 1969 and let the facts wash over you.
You mean back when Democrats and Republicans were indistinguishable?
Like the fact they are quite distinquishable now?
upload_2019-1-26_18-43-48.jpeg

The revolution will come from the Left, the losers, hardly from the winners...…..

They are desperately trying to hold on to their new anti-White, anti-male, anti-Christian world but they are going to lose no matter what the pathetic Republicans do.

This is what passes for adult discussion now.

Democrats have destroyed basic decorum even on the debate stage, so don’t whine when you are responded to in kind.

Ann Coulter doesn't know what most of us on the right are learning fast --- to be loyal. To stand with Trump and with each other. She's a showboater, wants all the attention on herself --- if that is a "her."

If a sufficient down payment on the wall is not on the president's desk by the end of the three weeks the shut down resumes and Nancy finds out how dependent of most of her caucus is on air, barge and rail traffic for their district's economy. Whether she caves or is unseated I have no idea but a resumption of full government with Wall funding is simply a matter of time.
Interesting prediction.

Democrats took the House. DJT lost "bigly." Nothing happens in the next two tears without Pelosi's Approval.
Not true, Nancy can be a royal pain in the ass for America, but the President can do a lot by EO and even more by exercising his constitutional right to declare a national emergency. The fact is the Democrats can't do anything without the President's approval. The only power the Democrats have now is to produce gridlock in Congress.
That should be a breeze too but many D states have recall legislation and most of the state houses are more than just a little upset.

States cannot recall members of Congress. I don't know where you got that information, but it is wrong.

Democrats have destroyed basic decorum even on the debate stage, so don’t whine when you are responded to in kind.

I not sure what your referencing. Can you provide an example?

I am done with you.

Have fun living a few more years with your head up your ass before Democrats destroy every left in this country.

I am done with you.

Have fun living a few more years with your head up your ass before Democrats destroy every left in this country.

So you can’t have a discussion on facts.

Duly noted

I am done with you.

:scared1:

Ann Coulter would be the Mondale in a Reagan landslide
I have to agree with you. Coulter speaks her mind, and that's poison for a politician.
And her mind is poison...
She's far more sane than any snowflake in this forum.
Hmm, no, she's nuts. Smart, but nuts. I hope she runs...you will see...it will be a massacre before the first primary...
She has no desire to be a politician, and she only seems nuts to turds like you because she speaks the truth.
No, she seems nuts because she is trying to be nuts. I don't think you cultists understand fully the fact that these people are wordsmiths, creating propaganda and rhetoric for effect. She doesn't fully believe everything she says. But you goobers do, and that's the point.

Can anyone read this and make ANY sense of it?:

"Coulter continued to rail against Trump's proposed border wall as a whole, saying it was only good for "employers" and the elite rich, offering the Koch brothers and Rupert Murdoch as examples.

"It's all of mass immigration, it's our legal immigration, it's no E-Verify," Coulter said, not offering any further explanation. "The wall is a big part of that, and you're being played to have everyone keep acting like this is some racist thing."

Coulter continued: "It's great for the rich... bad for people who work."

Coulter added: "It's good for me, but I care about my fellow Americans and the working class.

Uh...what? Is she having a stroke?

Ann Coulter and Michael Savage have thrown Trump under the bus. They were his biggest supporters. The way to get even. is to turn them OFF.

Forum List

Back