Draft Dodger Donnie: I Would Have Been A Good General

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump Says He 'Would Have Been a Good General' While Feuding With Generals

After ranting about General Mattis, President Bone Spur claimed he would make a good general.

This is a guy who has never been in a combat theater until a few days ago, and only for a few hours.

Based on his cut-and-run policy on Iraq in 2008, and his running away from ISIS in Syria, General Trump only knows how to retreat.

:laughing0301:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

trump-uniform.jpg

How disrespectful. Trump served in the same unit as did Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

I saw that! I howled out loud...although trump would be well suited to send our young men and women into battle to die....as long as he is hooded up safe with his illegal immigrant servants bowing to him....

How disrespectful. Trump served in the same unit as did Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaammmaaaaa!

Same tired bullshit tu quoques. Wow, what a broken record.

Yeah, that coward Obama evaded the draft by being under 18. That BASTARD!

Sorry I can't defend Trump on this one, his ego/brain just won't stop his mouth some times. I agree he would be a very shitty general. He has no self-discipline and deep understanding of the military. Let him stick to being a spoiled rich kid (playing with those toy soldiers <g>) and giving the real generals adequate funding

After ranting about General Mattis, President Bone Spur claimed he would make a good general.

This is a guy who has never been in a combat theater until a few days ago, and only for a few hours.

Based on his cut-and-run policy on Iraq in 2008, and his running away from ISIS in Syria, General Trump only knows how to retreat.

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

trump-uniform.jpg

We never should have been there in the first place. You can thank neocons W and O for their never ending war adventures.

trump-uniform.jpg

We never should have been there in the first place. You can thank neocons W and O for their never ending war adventures.

Thank you for that statement from the far left end of the spectrum.

hanoi-jane.jpg

fondapic1.jpg

trump-uniform.jpg

Thank you for that statement from the far left end of the spectrum.

hanoi-jane.jpg

Has nothing to do with it. Congress hasn't formally declared war since 1941. Everything since has been quagmires.

Pushme-Pullyu. It works both ways.
Your logical fallacy is tu quoque

Nonsense. I presented a like comparison.

Slick yes, Obama not.

Slick yes, Obama not.

Saying Trump and Obama served in the same unit is indeed a like comparison.

Nope. It's a bullshit tactic used to protect your draft dodger. A tu quoque fallacy.

I wish you tards would take a class in logic. I really do.

Forum List

Back