Draft Dodger Donnie: I Would Have Been A Good General

As this thread clearly shows, Trump will always have a few CULT members whose heads are right up Trump's fat ass and neither reality or daylight will ever filter in..... LOL

You gotta scratch your head when angry lefties bring up the draft dodging issue barely two years after the enabler wife of a real draft dodger ran for president. When draft dodging student Bill Clinton was spotted demonstrating against his own Country in England he was invited on a grand tour of mother Russia courtesy of the KGB. During his presidency Clinton authorized the bombing of a defenseless country when he was literally caught with his pants down in the Oval Office. Somehow the crazy angry left has managed to erase their memory of Hillary's husband and replace it with incoherent anger for the current President.

You gotta scratch your head when angry lefties bring up the draft dodging issue barely two years after the enabler wife of a real draft dodger ran for president. When draft dodging student Bill Clinton was spotted demonstrating against his own Country in England he was invited on a grand tour of mother Russia courtesy of the KGB. During his presidency Clinton authorized the bombing of a defenseless country when he was literally caught with his pants down in the Oval Office. Somehow the crazy angry left has managed to erase their memory of Hillary's husband and replace it with incoherent anger for the current President.
Oh, I had a lot of fun picking on Clinton for dodging the draft.

So Trump gets no break either.

Turnabout is fair play. Ain't karma a BITCH?

All caught up now, tu quoque boi?

As this thread clearly shows, Trump will always have a few CULT members whose heads are right up Trump's fat ass and neither reality or daylight will ever filter in..... LOL
I think we should have a checklist for Trumptards to choose from when confronted with Cowardly Lyin' Donald's failings.

1. B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!
  2. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!
  3. MEXICANS!
  4. Look! A squirrel!
  5. Who cares?

So how about it, Gag.....you're the one throwing turds.....how about your service..what, where, and when?

Trump has been to military school and he knows all about that left-foot, right-foot stuff.

I have an uncle who served in Vietnam is response to Trump getting out of service due to a physical ailment?

"Son of a bitch got the break everyone one of was hoping to get, I don't hold a grudge"

You dumb son of a bitches using this as some sort of club are pitiful.

So how about it, Gag.....you're the one throwing turds.....how about your service..what, where, and when?
I served for 20 years on active duty, bitch.

Nice try.

Bone Spur just said the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

And the cucks will sit there and take it.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!" :206:

We have pseudocons in this topic echoing Hanoi Jane. And President Bone Spur just gave the communist line for the invasion of Afghanistan by Brezhnev.

The GOP is dead, kids.

Dead, dead, dead.

Nonsense. I presented a like comparison.

Did Obama or Clinton say they would have been good generals?

Did they claim to know more than the generals?

Seems it is not a like comparison after all

How's high school these days?

My son is doing well there, thanks for asking.

Do you share classes?

Do you share classes?

No, I am long out of high school. Why are you deflecting so much? Can you not even admit just once that Trump said something stupid?

Would it kill you to do that? Would you get kicked out of the club if you did that?

Do you share classes?

No, I am long out of high school. Why are you deflecting so much? Can you not even admit just once that Trump said something stupid?

Would it kill you to do that? Would you get kicked out of the club if you did that?

I'll say it . Him saying he would have made a good General is stupid. You pretending like it is news worthy or even worth discussing is even dumber. Who gives a shit that he said he thinks he'd have made a good General ?

Do you share classes?

I'll say it . Him saying he would have made a good General is stupid. You pretending like it is news worthy or even worth discussing is even dumber. Who gives a shit that he said he thinks he'd have made a good General ?
It informs his decisions, dumbass.

And that should scare the shit out of you.

General Retreat just said the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

That gives you some real insight into his bias toward the current KGB thug running Russia.

Wake the fuck UP!

Do you share classes?

No, I am long out of high school.

How interesting.

Do you share classes?

No, I am long out of high school.

How interesting.

Not really, most mid-50s people finished high school more than 30 years ago. Sorry that does not seem to apply to you. But do not worry, the country needs fry cooks too.

so...Can you not even admit just once that Trump said something stupid?

Would it kill you to do that?

Would you get kicked out of the club if you did that?

Do you share classes?

It informs his decisions, dumbass.

And that should scare the shit out of you.

General Retreat just said the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.

That gives you some real insight into his bias toward the current KGB thug running Russia.

Wake the fuck UP!

You're an idiot who has let Trump break him.

Your spittle is just ridiculous.

Forum List

Back