Dregs of Society = Trump Supporters? Or just a small portion?

More dodging. Not one mostly Muslim nation that
is on par with Israel but Palestine would be? You sound like a total fool.
Saudi Arabia Bahrain United Arab Emirates you are an idiot.

Yeah? Know many gay bars in those countries? Know many Jewish Temples? Know many women CEOs? In Saudi the women cannot even go to a sporting event without a male. Go to Dubai. Cannot drink in public. Women have as many rights as horses. Same with Bahrain. Apostasy is punishable by death. Real advanced....
they would all do a lot better without GOP help LOL. See Iran 1953 and ever since.

1953? How about we live in this century. You shitbum
Fine, invading Iraq worked out great and was for no reason, just GOP lies. Will be paying for that forever. Those Arab countries you hate would be alright without GOP blind support of their dictators... Iran would probably be a good democracy buy now without GOP meddling covert action etc etc how is ray gun's pal Saddam doing?

Bush was an idiot without a real plan. Probably brainwashed by that moron Cheney. I neither voted for Bush nor did I like him as POTUS. I am an Independent but after seeing the Jew hate at the DNC they will never get my vote again.

Link to this Palestinian flag BS please? One stupid talking point covers everything right? All my Jewish friends are a lot smarter than you...

Done and you may Google it. Many links. It’s a fact. A group led by that evil human being, Linda Sarsour.
I did Google it Snopes says b*******only from ridiculous propaganda sites.

LMAO even the DNC didn’t deny it. You are so freaking stupid. That flag was 100% there.

Link to this Palestinian flag BS please? One stupid talking point covers everything right? All my Jewish friends are a lot smarter than you...

Done and you may Google it. Many links. It’s a fact. A group led by that evil human being, Linda Sarsour.

LMAO even the DNC didn’t deny it. You are so freaking stupid. That flag was 100% there.
Big f****** deal, super duper.

Just admit they fucked up. Man up for once in your pathetic cowardly life. If the GOP did that I would blast them.
I'll man up I feel Sympathy for the Palestinians and flying one flag at the convention is fine with me. And that isn't even flying two guys holding it LOL. Amazing how your BS propaganda can make you obsess trivia. Thanks for allowing 911 through Cher incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, the corrupt World depression, and and Wrecking the middle class and our infrastructure the last 35 years, and the worst propaganda machine in our history. You live on an imaginary planet super dupe.

Like anyone would believe anything that came out of those losers mouths. I would like to see Trump bitch slap both of them.
View attachment 217221
Fake
Plenty of instances of right-wing hate violence against lbgt Muslim Mexicans Jews... And you haven't heard of that either... Change the Damn Channel.

Jews? There was a Palestinian flag flown at the DNC. People who want to wipe the Jews from the Earth. Didn’t see that flag at the RNC. What sayeth you?
I say some right-wing assholes like beating up gays Jews blacks and especially Muslims I guess. There has been a spike since Trump.

So you saying you getting beat up more then normal????

hate crimes against Muslims and Jews Etc Spike since Trump - Google Search

Fake News

I am a Jew and have experienced a lot less since Trump and my relatives in Israel feel safer too. DNC flew the terror flag at their convention. You are aligned with a Jew hate party. Captain BDS
The anti defamation league said there are 60 percent more incidents.
in Charlottesville they chanted "jews will not replace us". Fine people on both sides?
Holocaust denier running for congress.

Saudi Arabia Bahrain United Arab Emirates you are an idiot.

Yeah? Know many gay bars in those countries? Know many Jewish Temples? Know many women CEOs? In Saudi the women cannot even go to a sporting event without a male. Go to Dubai. Cannot drink in public. Women have as many rights as horses. Same with Bahrain. Apostasy is punishable by death. Real advanced....
they would all do a lot better without GOP help LOL. See Iran 1953 and ever since.

Fine, invading Iraq worked out great and was for no reason, just GOP lies. Will be paying for that forever. Those Arab countries you hate would be alright without GOP blind support of their dictators... Iran would probably be a good democracy buy now without GOP meddling covert action etc etc how is ray gun's pal Saddam doing?

Bush was an idiot without a real plan. Probably brainwashed by that moron Cheney. I neither voted for Bush nor did I like him as POTUS. I am an Independent but after seeing the Jew hate at the DNC they will never get my vote again.
You are a brainwashed functional moron period only ridiculous GOP propaganda sites mentioned that. A joke just just you.

Just admit they fucked up. Man up for once in your pathetic cowardly life. If the GOP did that I would blast them.
I'll man up I feel Sympathy for the Palestinians and flying one flag at the convention is fine with me. And that isn't even flying two guys holding it LOL. Amazing how your BS propaganda can make you obsess trivia. Thanks for allowing 911 through Cher incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, the corrupt World depression, and and Wrecking the middle class and our infrastructure the last 35 years, and the worst propaganda machine in our history. You live on an imaginary planet super dupe.

You are OK
With a foreign flag at a US convention but you call Trump a traitor. Thanks for once again demonstrating your stupidity.

You are a brainwashed functional moron period only ridiculous GOP propaganda sites mentioned that. A joke just just you.

You are in denial. You are a coward and you are stupid. Snow flake

Like anyone would believe anything that came out of those losers mouths. I would like to see Trump bitch slap both of them.
View attachment 217221
Fake
Jews? There was a Palestinian flag flown at the DNC. People who want to wipe the Jews from the Earth. Didn’t see that flag at the RNC. What sayeth you?
I say some right-wing assholes like beating up gays Jews blacks and especially Muslims I guess. There has been a spike since Trump.

Fake News

I am a Jew and have experienced a lot less since Trump and my relatives in Israel feel safer too. DNC flew the terror flag at their convention. You are aligned with a Jew hate party. Captain BDS
in Charlottesville they chanted "jews will not replace us". Fine people on both sides?

I am Part of the ADL. One incident. Antifa has been running roughshod and no one says anything. Thugs
They are.

View attachment 217221
Fake
Plenty of instances of right-wing hate violence against lbgt Muslim Mexicans Jews... And you haven't heard of that either... Change the Damn Channel.

Fake News

You are a right-wing Nut Job, of course. LOL!

Fake

Fake News

I am Part of the ADL. One incident. Antifa has been running roughshod and no one says anything. Thugs
They are.
And Tifa hasn't done a thing in a year, and only come out to fight Nazis. They are a very few young silly students. Screw you and the BS propaganda horse you rode in on.

God bless the Israeli Social Democrat Party and f*** Netanyahu.

The GOP sucks and is based on lies and obsession, like your Palestinian flag, Super Duper.

You are OK
With a foreign flag at a US convention but you call Trump a traitor. Thanks for once again demonstrating your stupidity.
Big f****** deal, super duper. No I did not call Trump a traitor. Wrong Wrong again and always....

ya know you leftists are just going to get your asses kicked so bad come the mid term elections

people all across this country as disgusted with the likes of the new democrat party

you guys are so fucked and with good cause

View attachment 217221
Fake
A man or boy who looks like a woman dresses like a woman says she is a woman is hardly a threat to women. There have been exactly zero instances of problems so take a break mind your own business and change the goddamn Channel.

Hoaxes arent proof of anything, other than the despicable nature of people on the left.

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

Says the kid toucher. Hope he dies.

ya know you leftists are just going to get your asses kicked so bad come the mid term elections

people all across this country as disgusted with the likes of the new democrat party

you guys are so fucked and with good cause

Think so? Yeah. I disagree. I think the Dems just might knock the Reps dicks into the dirt in November. Probably a while comin', too.

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

Trump's supporters are actually suicidal. They support policies from the GOP that will ruin their lives.
Why do they do it? Because they think the GOP leadership will hurt blacks and gays and Hispanics and Muslims even more.
But I think the GOP leadership will hurt all of them equally.

But there is one difference...the media kind of learned its lesson even if Biden didnt. They were wall to wall with the approving stories of her "deplorables" comment. But it worked out opposite of what they were hoping for.

I was online the night she said, in that robotic monotone, "the Trump campaign is a landmark success for the alt-right". People were ecstatic and over the moon in every right wing hangout. We knew we had won that night.

So I doubt the media will push this.
I wonder how and why Americans like you became Mental Idiots

You shouldn't spend so much time wondering about your betters.

Forum List

Back