Dregs of Society = Trump Supporters? Or just a small portion?

Palestinians deserve a lot of sympathy. The more you know, the more you sympathize. You don't know much. I didn't think any minorities were allowed at the GOP convention...
A people who's government is ran by a terrorist organization ?
If Israel allow them to have an economy and stop stealing and bombing them they might do better.

Love it. Spew some more anti Jew hate. Because there are so many affluent and advanced mostly Muslim nations? Oh yeah. There are none. You are dumb.
They are coming along pretty good since they were Third Worlders until they found oil.

More dodging. Not one mostly Muslim nation that
is on par with Israel but Palestine would be? You sound like a total fool.
You are full of garbage propaganda super duper. The whole Palestinian flag thing isis garbage propaganda....
hate crimes against Muslims and Jews Etc Spike since Trump - Google Search

If Israel allow them to have an economy and stop stealing and bombing them they might do better.

Love it. Spew some more anti Jew hate. Because there are so many affluent and advanced mostly Muslim nations? Oh yeah. There are none. You are dumb.
They are coming along pretty good since they were Third Worlders until they found oil.

You are full of garbage propaganda super duper.

Your party flew the Palestinian flag. Crimes vs Jews were at an all time high under BHO. Are you really telling a Jew about Jew hate? You are an abomination.

I only dislike right wing Israelis like Netanyahu and Sharon...

Keep back pedaling. Your party flew the flag of peoples who elected Hamas and want all Jews dead at the DNC and burned the Israeli flag outside. Your party is full of anti Jew hatred. Just like you.
Link to this Palestinian flag BS please? One stupid talking point covers everything right? All my Jewish friends are a lot smarter than you...

Done and you may Google it. Many links. It’s a fact. A group led by that evil human being, Linda Sarsour.
I did Google it Snopes says b*******only from ridiculous propaganda sites.

Palestinians deserve a lot of sympathy. The more you know, the more you sympathize. You don't know much. I didn't think any minorities were allowed at the GOP convention...

Saudi Arabia Bahrain United Arab Emirates you are an idiot.

Keep back pedaling. Your party flew the flag of peoples who elected Hamas and want all Jews dead at the DNC and burned the Israeli flag outside. Your party is full of anti Jew hatred. Just like you.
Link to this Palestinian flag BS please? One stupid talking point covers everything right? All my Jewish friends are a lot smarter than you...

Done and you may Google it. Many links. It’s a fact. A group led by that evil human being, Linda Sarsour.

LMAO even the DNC didn’t deny it. You are so freaking stupid. That flag was 100% there.

Like anyone would believe anything that came out of those losers mouths. I would like to see Trump bitch slap both of them.
View attachment 217221
Fake
They are damn good at pretending, bigot. Just mind your own business then...
You lefties have such a narrow perspective of people on the right. You think that if I dont buy into the idea that a man can literally be a woman, go into women's restrooms, play in women's sports, etc., then I must be a bigot. You couldn't be further from the truth. I think everyone needs to treat trans people with respect. Life is already hard enough for them, but that doesnt mean I'm willing to ignore science. I'm realistic, yet also compasionate, unlike the rest of you, who are over-the-fucking-top when it comes to this stuff.
A man or boy who looks like a woman dresses like a woman says she is a woman is hardly a threat to women. There have been exactly zero instances of problems so take a break mind your own business and change the goddamn Channel.
Plenty of instances of right-wing hate violence against lbgt Muslim Mexicans Jews... And you haven't heard of that either... Change the Damn Channel.

Jews? There was a Palestinian flag flown at the DNC. People who want to wipe the Jews from the Earth. Didn’t see that flag at the RNC. What sayeth you?
I say some right-wing assholes like beating up gays Jews blacks and especially Muslims I guess. There has been a spike since Trump.

So you saying you getting beat up more then normal????

Yeah? Know many gay bars in those countries? Know many Jewish Temples? Know many women CEOs? In Saudi the women cannot even go to a sporting event without a male. Go to Dubai. Cannot drink in public. Women have as many rights as horses. Same with Bahrain. Apostasy is punishable by death. Real advanced....

Like anyone would believe anything that came out of those losers mouths. I would like to see Trump bitch slap both of them.
View attachment 217221
Fake
Jews? There was a Palestinian flag flown at the DNC. People who want to wipe the Jews from the Earth. Didn’t see that flag at the RNC. What sayeth you?
I say some right-wing assholes like beating up gays Jews blacks and especially Muslims I guess. There has been a spike since Trump.

You just dodged the question. Wtf? You coward.

What are they going to sell fly carpets?

View attachment 217221
Fake
You lefties have such a narrow perspective of people on the right. You think that if I dont buy into the idea that a man can literally be a woman, go into women's restrooms, play in women's sports, etc., then I must be a bigot. You couldn't be further from the truth. I think everyone needs to treat trans people with respect. Life is already hard enough for them, but that doesnt mean I'm willing to ignore science. I'm realistic, yet also compasionate, unlike the rest of you, who are over-the-fucking-top when it comes to this stuff.
A man or boy who looks like a woman dresses like a woman says she is a woman is hardly a threat to women. There have been exactly zero instances of problems so take a break mind your own business and change the goddamn Channel.
Plenty of instances of right-wing hate violence against lbgt Muslim Mexicans Jews... And you haven't heard of that either... Change the Damn Channel.

Fake

You just dodged the question. Wtf? You coward.

What are they going to sell fly carpets?

Suicide bomber attire

Yeah? Know many gay bars in those countries? Know many Jewish Temples? Know many women CEOs? In Saudi the women cannot even go to a sporting event without a male. Go to Dubai. Cannot drink in public. Women have as many rights as horses. Same with Bahrain. Apostasy is punishable by death. Real advanced....
they would all do a lot better without GOP help LOL. See Iran 1953 and ever since.

View attachment 217221
Fake

Fake News

I am a Jew and have experienced a lot less since Trump and my relatives in Israel feel safer too. DNC flew the terror flag at their convention. You are aligned with a Jew hate party. Captain BDS

they would all do a lot better without GOP help LOL. See Iran 1953 and ever since.

1953? How about we live in this century. You shitbum

this time they have an ally. they're a small percentage of the american people, virulent people, all of them the dregs & degenerates of society.

LMAO even the DNC didn’t deny it. You are so freaking stupid. That flag was 100% there.

Big f****** deal, super duper.

Big f****** deal, super duper.

Just admit they fucked up. Man up for once in your pathetic cowardly life. If the GOP did that I would blast them.

1953? How about we live in this century. You shitbum
Fine, invading Iraq worked out great and was for no reason, just GOP lies. Will be paying for that forever. Those Arab countries you hate would be alright without GOP blind support of their dictators... Iran would probably be a good democracy buy now without GOP meddling covert action etc etc how is ray gun's pal Saddam doing?

Forum List

Back