Dregs of Society = Trump Supporters? Or just a small portion?

Like anyone would believe anything that came out of those losers mouths. I would like to see Trump bitch slap both of them.
View attachment 217221
Fake
A man or boy who looks like a woman dresses like a woman says she is a woman is hardly a threat to women. There have been exactly zero instances of problems so take a break mind your own business and change the goddamn Channel.
Plenty of instances of right-wing hate violence against lbgt Muslim Mexicans Jews... And you haven't heard of that either... Change the Damn Channel.

Jews? There was a Palestinian flag flown at the DNC. People who want to wipe the Jews from the Earth. Didn’t see that flag at the RNC. What sayeth you?
I say some right-wing assholes like beating up gays Jews blacks and especially Muslims I guess. There has been a spike since Trump.

You just dodged the question. Wtf? You coward.
Palestinians deserve a lot of sympathy. The more you know, the more you sympathize. You don't know much. I didn't think any minorities were allowed at the GOP convention...
A people who's government is ran by a terrorist organization ?

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

How did that name calling work out for Clinton. Liberals can not help but doubling down on a stupid as shit strategy.

Big Mouth James Comey was the problem, Hillary should have doubled down on that and fact-checking fox noise Etc...

Bullshit Hillary insulted a large portion of the country, oh yeah she was a shitty candidate to begin with. Nobody gave a crap what Comey did.

She was so far ahead she was paralyzed LOL. James Comey only cost her 4% or so... And of course your propaganda machine works great if you like garbage politics.

Like anyone would believe anything that came out of those losers mouths. I would like to see Trump bitch slap both of them.
View attachment 217221
Fake
Plenty of instances of right-wing hate violence against lbgt Muslim Mexicans Jews... And you haven't heard of that either... Change the Damn Channel.

Jews? There was a Palestinian flag flown at the DNC. People who want to wipe the Jews from the Earth. Didn’t see that flag at the RNC. What sayeth you?
I say some right-wing assholes like beating up gays Jews blacks and especially Muslims I guess. There has been a spike since Trump.

Palestinians deserve a lot of sympathy. The more you know, the more you sympathize. You don't know much. I didn't think any minorities were allowed at the GOP convention...

Franco looks stupid. Accused GOP of being anti Jew
Only to back pedal once he finds out the DNC has a Palestinian flag flown there. What a clown.

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

Trump received the majority of White voters and the majority of Christian voters and Joe Biden is just reminding everyone that they are who the dumb Liberal bigots hate. Democrats consider them to be “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

White ******* voted for Trump

Joe Biden didn’t vote for Trump.

View attachment 217221
Fake

If Israel allow them to have an economy and stop stealing and bombing them they might do better.

How did that name calling work out for Clinton. Liberals can not help but doubling down on a stupid as shit strategy.

Big Mouth James Comey was the problem, Hillary should have doubled down on that and fact-checking fox noise Etc...

Bullshit Hillary insulted a large portion of the country, oh yeah she was a shitty candidate to begin with. Nobody gave a crap what Comey did.

She was so far ahead she was paralyzed LOL. James Comey only cost her 4% or so... And of course your propaganda machine works great if you like garbage politics.

Excuses are for losers. I really can’t understand you. I speak two languages fluently but I don’t speak loser.

View attachment 217221
Fake

If Israel allow them to have an economy and stop stealing and bombing them they might do better.

Love it. Spew some more anti Jew hate. Because there are so many affluent and advanced mostly Muslim nations? Oh yeah. There are none. You are dumb.

View attachment 217221
Fake

Only to back pedal once he finds out the DNC has a Palestinian flag flown there. What a clown.
Your deplorables beat up Jews and Muslims... very democratic

Fake

Your deplorables beat up Jews and Muslims... very democratic

Don’t try to back pedal you antisemitic fool. I am a Jew and you smell of hate and jealousy.

Fake

Love it. Spew some more anti Jew hate. Because there are so many affluent and advanced mostly Muslim nations? Oh yeah. There are none. You are dumb.
I only dislike right wing Israelis like Netanyahu and Sharon...

Keep back pedaling. Your party flew the flag of peoples who elected Hamas and want all Jews dead at the DNC and burned the Israeli flag outside. Your party is full of anti Jew hatred. Just like you.

Fake

They are coming along pretty good since they were Third Worlders until they found oil.

They are coming along pretty good since they were Third Worlders until they found oil.

More dodging. Not one mostly Muslim nation that
is on par with Israel but Palestine would be? You sound like a total fool.

View attachment 217221
Fake

If they get rid of the PLO and Hamas maybe they could achieve something oh and stop the rocket and mortar attacks on Israel,

Keep back pedaling. Your party flew the flag of peoples who elected Hamas and want all Jews dead at the DNC and burned the Israeli flag outside. Your party is full of anti Jew hatred. Just like you.
Link to this Palestinian flag BS please? One stupid talking point covers everything right? All my Jewish friends are a lot smarter than you...

Fake

If they get rid of the PLO and Hamas maybe they could achieve something oh and stop the rocket and mortar attacks on Israel,
If they injure anybody it's a great victory with their crappy homemade missiles. Then Netanyahu bombs them with 4,000 Deaths. The main reason we have problems in the Middle East is they all hate Israel great job and GOP blind support.

Link to this Palestinian flag BS please? One stupid talking point covers everything right? All my Jewish friends are a lot smarter than you...

upload_2018-9-18_22-23-50.jpeg

Palestinian flag waved at Democratic National Convention

Done and you may Google it. Many links. It’s a fact. A group led by that evil human being, Linda Sarsour.

Franco has egg on his face. His party is full of antisemitic assholes. Boo goo. Same party who
Banned the Mississippi flag at the DNC.

If they injure anybody it's a great victory with their crappy homemade missiles. Then Netanyahu bombs them with 4,000 Deaths. The main reason we have problems in the Middle East is they all hate Israel great job and GOP blind support.

If Mexico treated us how Palestine treats Israel, there would be no more Mexico. Israel is tolerant.

Forum List

Back