Dregs of Society = Trump Supporters? Or just a small portion?

What are you babbling about?
You know damned well, you idiots deny basic biology of males and females.
And you deny the basic psychology of males and females LOL. They don't choose to be gay or whatever.
I don’t deny that queers exist. I deny their sex changes when they decide to cross dress and pretend to be the opposite gender.
Too bad for you, bigot. Time's up. Mind your own business then...

The queers need to mind their own business. If a baker doesn't want to bake them a cake, they can find a baker who will.
Turns out our justice system says they don't have to, bigot.U.S. Supreme Court backs Christian baker who rebuffed gay couple | Reuters

Last edited:
The unfortunate thing about capitalism is that some of the wealthiest are the dregs of society!
The unfortunate thing about democracy is that all the politicians are scumbags, and so are half the voters.
Actually just GOP politicians, and the Chumps are GOP voters. Used to be silent majority LOL, now the brainwashed loudmouth majority...

Yet we can use plastic straws while we drink are cokes from McDonald's while driving a car ...

You can't :)

And you deny the basic psychology of males and females LOL. They don't choose to be gay or whatever.
That applies to trans people too. They cant choose to be the opposite sex. They can pretend, but not actually be one.
They are damn good at pretending, bigot. Just mind your own business then...
You lefties have such a narrow perspective of people on the right. You think that if I dont buy into the idea that a man can literally be a woman, go into women's restrooms, play in women's sports, etc., then I must be a bigot. You couldn't be further from the truth. I think everyone needs to treat trans people with respect. Life is already hard enough for them, but that doesnt mean I'm willing to ignore science. I'm realistic, yet also compasionate, unlike the rest of you, who are over-the-fucking-top when it comes to this stuff.
A man or boy who looks like a woman dresses like a woman says she is a woman is hardly a threat to women. There have been exactly zero instances of problems so take a break mind your own business and change the goddamn Channel.
Plenty of instances of right-wing hate violence against lbgt Muslim Mexicans Jews... And you haven't heard of that either... Change the Damn Channel.
Plenty of fake stories anyway. They all turn out to be hoaxes.

That applies to trans people too. They cant choose to be the opposite sex. They can pretend, but not actually be one.
You lefties have such a narrow perspective of people on the right. You think that if I dont buy into the idea that a man can literally be a woman, go into women's restrooms, play in women's sports, etc., then I must be a bigot. You couldn't be further from the truth. I think everyone needs to treat trans people with respect. Life is already hard enough for them, but that doesnt mean I'm willing to ignore science. I'm realistic, yet also compasionate, unlike the rest of you, who are over-the-fucking-top when it comes to this stuff.
A man or boy who looks like a woman dresses like a woman says she is a woman is hardly a threat to women. There have been exactly zero instances of problems so take a break mind your own business and change the goddamn Channel.
Plenty of instances of right-wing hate violence against lbgt Muslim Mexicans Jews... And you haven't heard of that either... Change the Damn Channel.

Jews? There was a Palestinian flag flown at the DNC. People who want to wipe the Jews from the Earth. Didn’t see that flag at the RNC. What sayeth you?

Like anyone would believe anything that came out of those losers mouths. I would like to see Trump bitch slap both of them.
wweslap-154a5a2.gif

The unfortunate thing about capitalism is that some of the wealthiest are the dregs of society!
The unfortunate thing about democracy is that all the politicians are scumbags, and so are half the voters.
Actually just GOP politicians, and the Chumps are GOP voters. Used to be silent majority LOL, now the brainwashed loudmouth majority...

Yet we can use plastic straws while we drink are cokes from McDonald's while driving a car ...

You can't :)

Why the hell can't I, super duper?

Like anyone would believe anything that came out of those losers mouths. I would like to see Trump bitch slap both of them.
View attachment 217221
Fake

Jews? There was a Palestinian flag flown at the DNC. People who want to wipe the Jews from the Earth. Didn’t see that flag at the RNC. What sayeth you?
I say some right-wing assholes like beating up gays Jews blacks and especially Muslims I guess. There has been a spike since Trump.

View attachment 217221
Fake

I say some right-wing assholes like beating up gays Jews blacks and especially Muslims I guess. There has been a spike since Trump.
The only spike was with democrat hoaxes.

sounds like another b******* right-wing propaganda Talking Point, For doops only. Then other right-wing assholes won't be happy until all the poor Palestinians are dead.

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

How did that name calling work out for Clinton. Liberals can not help but doubling down on a stupid as shit strategy.

View attachment 217221
Fake

Sure, it's a giant conspiracy, only your bought off hypocrite pundits know the truth LOL
hate crimes against Muslims and Jews Etc Spike since Trump - Google Search

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

How did that name calling work out for Clinton. Liberals can not help but doubling down on a stupid as shit strategy.

Big Mouth James Comey was the problem, Hillary should have doubled down on that and fact-checking fox noise Etc...

View attachment 217221
Fake

Sure, it's a giant conspiracy, only your bought off hypocrite pundits know the truth LOL
hate crimes against Muslims and Jews Etc Spike since Trump - Google Search
Just about every major story that hit the news ended up being a hoax. As for the rest, I can only assume the percentage of hoaxes are the same.

Sure, super duper.hate crimes against Muslims and Jews Etc Spike since Trump - Google Search

View attachment 217221
Fake

You just dodged the question. Wtf? You coward.

Big Mouth James Comey was the problem, Hillary should have doubled down on that and fact-checking fox noise Etc...

Bullshit Hillary insulted a large portion of the country, oh yeah she was a shitty candidate to begin with. Nobody gave a crap what Comey did.

sounds like another b******* right-wing propaganda Talking Point, For doops only. Then other right-wing assholes won't be happy until all the poor Palestinians are dead.

Except it’s true you asshole.

View attachment 217221
Fake

Palestinians deserve a lot of sympathy. The more you know, the more you sympathize. You don't know much. I didn't think any minorities were allowed at the GOP convention...

View attachment 217221
Fake

Palestinians deserve a lot of sympathy. The more you know, the more you sympathize. You don't know much. I didn't think any minorities were allowed at the GOP convention...

So now who is spewing the anti Jew hate? You asshole loser.

Sure, super duper.hate crimes against Muslims and Jews Etc Spike since Trump - Google Search

You are an antisemitic asshole.

Forum List

Back