Dregs of Society = Trump Supporters? Or just a small portion?

What are you babbling about?
You know damned well, you idiots deny basic biology of males and females.
And you deny the basic psychology of males and females LOL. They don't choose to be gay or whatever.
That applies to trans people too. They cant choose to be the opposite sex. They can pretend, but not actually be one.
They are damn good at pretending, bigot. Just mind your own business then...
You lefties have such a narrow perspective of people on the right. You think that if I dont buy into the idea that a man can literally be a woman, go into women's restrooms, play in women's sports, etc., then I must be a bigot. You couldn't be further from the truth. I think everyone needs to treat trans people with respect. Life is already hard enough for them, but that doesnt mean I'm willing to ignore science. I'm realistic, yet also compasionate, unlike the rest of you, who are over-the-fucking-top when it comes to this stuff.
A man or boy who looks like a woman dresses like a woman says she is a woman is hardly a threat to women. There have been exactly zero instances of problems so take a break mind your own business and change the goddamn Channel.

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

Millions of people who voted for Obama, voted for Trump, Joe is an idiot

Yep. Joe is an idiot.

And you deny the basic psychology of males and females LOL. They don't choose to be gay or whatever.
That applies to trans people too. They cant choose to be the opposite sex. They can pretend, but not actually be one.
You lefties have such a narrow perspective of people on the right. You think that if I dont buy into the idea that a man can literally be a woman, go into women's restrooms, play in women's sports, etc., then I must be a bigot. You couldn't be further from the truth. I think everyone needs to treat trans people with respect. Life is already hard enough for them, but that doesnt mean I'm willing to ignore science. I'm realistic, yet also compasionate, unlike the rest of you, who are over-the-fucking-top when it comes to this stuff.
A man or boy who looks like a woman dresses like a woman says she is a woman is hardly a threat to women. There have been exactly zero instances of problems so take a break mind your own business and change the goddamn Channel.

As a father of two girls I say screw you. If I see a Biological Male in the same locker room as my girls I will beat the holy hell out of him.

A man who identifies as a woman just sexually assaulted a bunch of women in the womans prison you lefties put him in. As I said, you people arent realistic.

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

Trump received the majority of White voters and the majority of Christian voters and Joe Biden is just reminding everyone that they are who the dumb Liberal bigots hate. Democrats consider them to be “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

A man who identifies as a woman just sexually assaulted a bunch of women in the womans prison you lefties put him in. As I said, you people arent realistic.
By realistic you mean they are dumb idiots? Yes.

Since when do biology deniers care about science, Frances?
I don’t deny that queers exist. I deny their sex changes when they decide to cross dress and pretend to be the opposite gender.
Too bad for you, bigot. Time's up. Mind your own business then...

The queers need to mind their own business. If a baker doesn't want to bake them a cake, they can find a baker who will.

Plenty of instances of right-wing hate violence against lbgt Muslim Mexicans Jews... And you haven't heard of that either... Change the Damn Channel.

“Dregs of society” is a perfect description of Obama bin Biden voters: welfare queens, drag queens, drug users, HIV carriers, and criminals.

And the handicapped, according to kgrl.

But there is one difference...the media kind of learned its lesson even if Biden didnt. They were wall to wall with the approving stories of her "deplorables" comment. But it worked out opposite of what they were hoping for.

I was online the night she said, in that robotic monotone, "the Trump campaign is a landmark success for the alt-right". People were ecstatic and over the moon in every right wing hangout. We knew we had won that night.

So I doubt the media will push this.
I wonder how and why Americans like you became Mental Idiots

I don’t deny that queers exist. I deny their sex changes when they decide to cross dress and pretend to be the opposite gender.
Too bad for you, bigot. Time's up. Mind your own business then...

The queers need to mind their own business. If a baker doesn't want to bake them a cake, they can find a baker who will.
Whatever you say, bigot. But thanks for the brainwashed opinion...

Trump received the majority of White voters and the majority of Christian voters and Joe Biden is just reminding everyone that they are who the dumb Liberal bigots hate. Democrats consider them to be “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

White ******* voted for Trump

White nigers voted for Trump

Wow, he's much nicer than I would have been.

Trump's supporters don't understand because they don't have human feelings.

But it's wrong to strip parents of their children.

It's wrong to take school lunches from poor children.

It's wrong to tell the American people that you would never pass tax cuts for billionaires, and then pass cuts for billionaires.

It heartless to take healthcare from the American people.

It's disgusting to support rapists and wife beaters and pedophiles.

There is simply too much wrong with the Republican Party. Too much wrong.

Forum List

Back