Drill baby drill...

Obama didn't do a damn thing to lower the price of gas. Frakking gets the credit for that, which Obama fought all the way.
Gas was HELLA cheap under Obama's Administration. He made it work for us!
Lol
Not here...
It was for the rest of the country.
Up here where most of this country’s power/oil/coal/natural gas/resources/food comes from, Benefits from the Trump administration and suffers greatly from progressive administrations like the Obama administration... fact

Wrong. It’s been decades of the Democrats pushing fuel efficiency that has caused us to become fuel independent. Because the Republicans have fight them on those regulations the whole time.

Obama didn't do a damn thing to lower the price of gas. Frakking gets the credit for that, which Obama fought all the way.
Lol
Not here...
Up here where most of this country’s power/oil/coal/natural gas/resources/food comes from, Benefits from the Trump administration and suffers greatly from progressive administrations like the Obama administration... fact

Wrong. It’s been decades of the Democrats pushing fuel efficiency that has caused us to become fuel independent. Because the Republicans have fight them on those regulations the whole time.
yep who'd have thunk it right? I mean fk if it wasn't for the dems the world would be over. And they're still trying to end it.

Lol
Not here...

Say what?

Name the policie

Edit...say what you consider fuel efficiency is what caused us to become fuel independent?

Are you smoking crack?

Lol
Not here...

Quit falling down the well... Progressives have always wanted the country to go cold turkey

C02E4450-5B2F-445E-A31B-9E247FEF9558.jpeg

Lol
Not here...

Say what?

Name the policie

Edit...say what you consider fuel efficiency is what caused us to become fuel independent?

Are you smoking crack?
Obama Administration Finalizes Historic 54.5 MPG Fuel Efficiency Standards

And of course, every good thing Obama did, the serial sex offender has to undo.

Trump has rolled back yet another key part of Obama's legacy

Lol
Not here...

Sure it was....

Let me guess you are just 12 years old?

Price of Gallon of Gas Up 96% Under Obama

96% Under Obama
Ad Feedback
By Matt Cover | February 12, 2013 | 5:31 PM EST

(CNSNews.com) – The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009, according to figures from the Energy Information Agency (EIA).

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent.

The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon.

Predictable, we have enough oil for at least a couple centuries...
:dance:

Oil World Turns Upside Down as U.S. Sells Oil in Middle East
And Trump gas here keeps costing more and more.
Keep dancing every time you fill up!
About two bucks a gallon here...
Up $.34 nationally from last year.
Still it’s around 2 bucks a gallon here... best it’s been in more than a dozen years.
I doubt that since you haven't said where "here" is. the NATIONAL average is up about $.34 since last year.

AAA Gas Prices

How much per gallon is greedy liberal taxes? OH SNAP!
The last gas tax increase of $.23 in my state was signed by a REPUBLICAN governor and die hard Tramp supporter.

Hurricane Harvey is responsible for the recent increase in prices. It knocked a lot of refining capacity offline.
BULLSHIT!

Lol
Not here...

Quit falling down the well... Progressives have always wanted the country to go cold turkey

Lol! No really , I lol’d at your post !

Cons have taken us to war for their precious oil.

The last gas tax increase of $.23 in my state was signed by a REPUBLICAN governor and die hard Tramp supporter.
:linky:

Christie signs bill raising N.J. gas tax 23 cents a gallon

Updated on October 14, 2016 at 10:15 PM Posted on October 14, 2016 at 4:51 PM

Lol
Not here...

Lol! No really , I lol’d at your post !

Cons have taken us to war for their precious oil.

What war?

Be specific if you say the Iraq war I am going to laugh you right out of USMB

China Is Reaping Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Boom

How Russia And China Got Those Iraqi Oil Fields

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Why America Doesn't Care If China Gobbles Up Iraq's Oil

Lol
Not here...

Say what?

Name the policie

Are you smoking crack?
Obama Administration Finalizes Historic 54.5 MPG Fuel Efficiency Standards

And of course, every good thing Obama did, the serial sex offender has to undo.

Trump has rolled back yet another key part of Obama's legacy
I can't think of a single good thing Obama did.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I already posted that on this thread.

I already posted that on this thread.
Then why did you ask for a link? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back