Drive through virus testing now available !

As previously stated, I hope you're correct.

I'm spite of the accusations I do not want anyone to get sick and die.
Just wait till some sick ass thinks he is the instrument of god and spreads it intentionally.

And everyone gets.......the sniffles.

What a terrible bummer.
Someones parents will die while we are just catching the sniffles.

Meanwhile over in the flu ward.......
Meanwhile a dumbass somewhere will say people die from the flu as if additional people dying from the new virus is a non starter.

Already posted the numbers.....

5,000 dead so far (most in a very limited region after the outbreak).

150,000 people die each day world wide.

In the time it took those 5,000 to die, 1,800,000 have died from other stuff....we don't seem to ever talk about.

Those must be some special people.

Just wait till some sick ass thinks he is the instrument of god and spreads it intentionally.

What a terrible bummer.

Meanwhile a dumbass somewhere will say people die from the flu as if additional people dying from the new virus is a non starter.

In the time it took those 5,000 to die, 1,800,000 have died from other stuff....we don't seem to ever talk about.

I think in your semi retarded way you think believe displaying your ignorance is cute. The flu is a known entity. Its not a mystery. No one knows exactly what this virus is going to do.

What a terrible bummer.

I think in your semi retarded way you think believe displaying your ignorance is cute. The flu is a known entity. Its not a mystery. No one knows exactly what this virus is going to do.

We don't know what a five year old will do either.

I don't quarantine myself from them.

And they have as much chance of killing me as the virus.

BTW: Being semi-retarded makes me much smarter than you.

it seems that the state of South Carolina is getting a jump on testing and have opened a drive through testing facility !MUSC now offering drive-thru sample collection in Charleston for coronavirus-like symptoms
Cool, .Ow we need about 10,000 more just like it.
i think in a few days it will happen . the states are setting these up ! the state gov is the first line in facilities .

That would be the state capital of Californicate. Sacramento

THEY’RE TRYING TO SPREAD IT! ONE COUNTY ANNOUNCES ENDING ALL QUARANTINES AND RELEAS
ING HIGH-RISK PEOPLE INTO GENERAL PUBLIC

(Natural News) Now we know the anti-Trump liberals in America are literally trying to spread the virus and make the outbreak worse. Three days ago, Sacramento County announced it was ending all 14-day quarantines of high-risk people who had come into direct contact with coronavirus patients. This is being described by the county as a “shift from containment to mitigation,” meaning they are declaring there’s no longer any point in trying to contain the outbreak (even though they have only 10 confirmed cases in the entire county).

The policy is criminally insane. It flies in the face of every principle of infectious disease containment known to the modern world. This tactic from Sacramento County is ripped right out of the 17th century and smacks of deliberate sabotage to try to spread the virus and worsen the outbreak.

From the Sacramenty County press release:

Sacramento County announced today that it will shift its effort to community mitigation measures that will slow the spread of COVID-19 in the community, protect those who are most vulnerable to severe illness, and allow our health care system to prepare resources to take care of severely ill patients. These new measures will include cessation of 14-day quarantines.

They’re TRYING to Spread it! One County Announces Ending All Quarantines And Releasing High-Risk People into General Public

If you think you have a chance of being killed by a five year old you must be a midget. A dumb midget but a midget nonetheless.

it seems that the state of South Carolina is getting a jump on testing and have opened a drive through testing facility !MUSC now offering drive-thru sample collection in Charleston for coronavirus-like symptoms
i think in a few days it will happen . the states are setting these up ! the state gov is the first line in facilities .

THEY’RE TRYING TO SPREAD IT! ONE COUNTY ANNOUNCES ENDING ALL QUARANTINES AND RELEAS

(Natural News) Now we know the anti-Trump liberals in America are literally trying to spread the virus and make the outbreak worse. Three days ago, Sacramento County announced it was ending all 14-day quarantines of high-risk people who had come into direct contact with coronavirus patients. This is being described by the county as a “shift from containment to mitigation,” meaning they are declaring there’s no longer any point in trying to contain the outbreak (even though they have only 10 confirmed cases in the entire county).

The policy is criminally insane. It flies in the face of every principle of infectious disease containment known to the modern world. This tactic from Sacramento County is ripped right out of the 17th century and smacks of deliberate sabotage to try to spread the virus and worsen the outbreak.

Sacramento County announced today that it will shift its effort to community mitigation measures that will slow the spread of COVID-19 in the community, protect those who are most vulnerable to severe illness, and allow our health care system to prepare resources to take care of severely ill patients. These new measures will include cessation of 14-day quarantines.

They’re TRYING to Spread it! One County Announces Ending All Quarantines And Releasing High-Risk People into General Public
Sundevil said its not a big thing. I dont think he is a californian. More likely his is from Arizona.

If you think you have a chance of being killed by a five year old you must be a midget. A dumb midget but a midget nonetheless.

So you are saying a five year old never killed anyone ?

Sundevil said its not a big thing. I dont think he is a californian. More likely his is from Arizona.

Who knew ?

No. I'm saying you must be a midget for even mentioning that.

I suspect, as this appears lost on you, that your balls haven't dropped yet.

I pretty sure somones balls have dropped into your mouth frequently and often.

I pretty sure somones balls have dropped into your mouth frequently and often.

You seem pretty sure of a lot of things.

I admire confidence in a moron. You know, the kind of guy or girl (like you) who isn't afraid to make an ass out of himself all of the time.

I pretty sure someones balls have dropped into your mouth frequently and often.

I admire confidence in a moron. You know, the kind of guy or girl (like you) who isn't afraid to make an ass out of himself all of the time.

Yeah yeah. Go lick a cruise ship.

Unless you are sick, why would you bother?

Even if you are sick, there is no cure for either the coronavirus or the flu- so any treatments are going to be the same-systematic instead of curative
Maybe he doesnt want to give it someone else that may die from it?

Are you recommending that because you've done it before.

Seems kind of weird to me....but that would be you.

That or stupid....well, that makes more sense.

Even if you are sick, there is no cure for either the coronavirus or the flu- so any treatments are going to be the same-systematic instead of curative

Then please don't drive your car in two-way traffic.

No. I'm recommending it so you can prove to us you can beat the virus.

Then please don't drive your car in two-way traffic.
My car doesnt catch diseases that kill people.

No. I'm recommending it so you can prove to us you can beat the virus.

So you suggest that is how I could get the virus ?

Interesting ? I would expect there are other ways to do it.

I like the idea....14 days of vacation.

Forum List

Back