Drive through virus testing now available !

it seems that the state of South Carolina is getting a jump on testing and have opened a drive through testing facility !MUSC now offering drive-thru sample collection in Charleston for coronavirus-like symptoms

Unless you are sick, why would you bother?

Even if you are sick, there is no cure for either the coronavirus or the flu- so any treatments are going to be the same-systematic instead of curative
Maybe he doesnt want to give it someone else that may die from it?

Then please don't drive your car in two-way traffic.
My car doesnt catch diseases that kill people.

No, it will kill them with no help.

I pretty sure someones balls have dropped into your mouth frequently and often.

You seem pretty sure of a lot of things.

I admire confidence in a moron. You know, the kind of guy or girl (like you) who isn't afraid to make an ass out of himself all of the time.

Yeah yeah. Go lick a cruise ship.

Are you recommending that because you've done it before.

Seems kind of weird to me....but that would be you.

That or stupid....well, that makes more sense.
No. I'm recommending it so you can prove to us you can beat the virus.

So you suggest that is how I could get the virus ?

Interesting ? I would expect there are other ways to do it.

I like the idea....14 days of vacation.

I just like the idea of hearing a news report of some idiot licking a cruise ship.

it seems that the state of South Carolina is getting a jump on testing and have opened a drive through testing facility !MUSC now offering drive-thru sample collection in Charleston for coronavirus-like symptoms

Even if you are sick, there is no cure for either the coronavirus or the flu- so any treatments are going to be the same-systematic instead of curative

I've driven a car for decades and never killed anyone. This new virus has me beat by a mile.

You seem pretty sure of a lot of things.

I admire confidence in a moron. You know, the kind of guy or girl (like you) who isn't afraid to make an ass out of himself all of the time.

I just like the idea of hearing a news report of some idiot licking a cruise ship.

Stay glued to your TV.

Stay glued to your TV.
NBA is suspended and March Madness wont happen. No reason to be glued to my TV.

I've driven a car for decades and never killed anyone. This new virus has me beat by a mile.

My guess is that the guy who got up the morning he did kill someone didn't plan to do it.

But, I'll try to make this simple.

1. You send two objects in opposite directions at high rates of speed and on very close courses. One leaves it's course and crosses onto the other. Boom.
2. I doubt many people involved in head on's woke up and said, today is the day I finally have a head on collision.
3. The odds are that there will be head on collisions. And people will die. We still have two-way streets...we still have people dying in head-ons.

Hope that helps, moron.

My guess is that the guy who got up the morning he did kill someone didn't plan to do it.

1. You send two objects in opposite directions at high rates of speed and on very close courses. One leaves it's course and crosses onto the other. Boom.
2. I doubt many people involved in head on's woke up and said, today is the day I finally have a head on collision.
3. The odds are that there will be head on collisions. And people will die. We still have two-way streets...we still have people dying in head-ons.

Hope that helps, moron.
This is where your lack of intelligence comes in. The virus doesnt plan to kill people. Thats just a product of it trying to survive and replicate.

Hope that helps, moron.
This is where your lack of intelligence comes in. The virus doesnt plan to kill people. Thats just a product of it trying to survive and replicate.

Well, you really are dense.

I think the virus should low on your list of concerns.

Hope that helps, moron.

What did I tell you about attempting to think without a hazmat suit, crash helmet, and adult supervision?

As previously stated, I hope you're correct.

I'm spite of the accusations I do not want anyone to get sick and die.
Just wait till some sick ass thinks he is the instrument of god and spreads it intentionally.

And everyone gets.......the sniffles.

What a terrible bummer.
Someones parents will die while we are just catching the sniffles.

Meanwhile over in the flu ward.......
Meanwhile a dumbass somewhere will say people die from the flu as if additional people dying from the new virus is a non starter.

You mean like how democrats deflect murder and rape committed by illegal immigrants by saying US citizens rape and kill?

Hope that helps, moron.

What did I tell you about attempting to think without a hazmat suit, crash helmet, and adult supervision?

Please link me to the post so I can be reminded.

Hope that helps, moron.

Just read my previous post everyday and you will be reminded to the point it becomes muscle memory. Trust me. It will help you not look so stupid.

We don't know what a five year old will do either.

I don't quarantine myself from them.

And they have as much chance of killing me as the virus.
If you think you have a chance of being killed by a five year old you must be a midget. A dumb midget but a midget nonetheless.

So you are saying a five year old never killed anyone ?
No. I'm saying you must be a midget for even mentioning that.

I suspect, as this appears lost on you, that your balls haven't dropped yet.
I pretty sure somones balls have dropped into your mouth frequently and often.
Ouch

Hope that helps, moron.

Just read my previous post everyday and you will be reminded to the point it becomes muscle memory. Trust me. It will help you not look so stupid.

So you can't point to the post where you told me.

Got it.

Besides being a moron, you are a liar.

As I said, the virus should be low on your list of concerns.

Getting someone to help you with that flatlined EEG should be a higher priority.

Got it.

Getting someone to help you with that flatlined EEG should be a higher priority.
Sure I can but why do it when you can read what I just said? You dont really think I'm actually going waste my time showing you something I have told you countless times do you?

If you think you have a chance of being killed by a five year old you must be a midget. A dumb midget but a midget nonetheless.

So you are saying a five year old never killed anyone ?
No. I'm saying you must be a midget for even mentioning that.

I suspect, as this appears lost on you, that your balls haven't dropped yet.
I pretty sure somones balls have dropped into your mouth frequently and often.
Ouch
Did you trip on something...again.

Got it.

Sure I can but why do it when you can read what I just said? You dont really think I'm actually going waste my time showing you something I have told you countless times do you?

Well, no.

I think you are openly admitting you make shit up and have just been caught at it.

Got it.

Well, no.

I think you are openly admitting you make shit up and have just been caught at it.
Please refer to my post where I just told you to stop attempting to think without the required safety equipment and adult supervision.

Just wait till some sick ass thinks he is the instrument of god and spreads it intentionally.

And everyone gets.......the sniffles.

What a terrible bummer.
Someones parents will die while we are just catching the sniffles.

Meanwhile over in the flu ward.......
Meanwhile a dumbass somewhere will say people die from the flu as if additional people dying from the new virus is a non starter.

You mean like how democrats deflect murder and rape committed by illegal immigrants by saying US citizens rape and kill?
Exactly

Forum List

Back