Dropped 13 pounds in one week.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Breakfast: One Yogurt + 1 apple.

Lunch: A solid meal on a 7 inch plate.

Dinner: A chicken leg.

Run 2 miles after breakfast, than 2 miles after lunch. Every other day, also run 1 extra mile after dinner.

No joke. Have fun Stay hydrated. 219 to 206 pounds one week.

Every time you try to violate you meal constraints, grab a notebook and write five times "I'm a fat fuck," and drink a glass of water.

You can drink tea + honey once a day (usually as a snack)

13 pounds in a week is a bit much. Weight loss that quick doesn't last. Don't overdo it -- it'll hit you back.

Say did you get a new scale? Because in yesterday's thread you were going from 190 to 160, now you're back up over 200. :confused:

There's no reason to skimp on breakfast. It's the most important meal. Keep on the protein and off the simple carbs, and you can have as much as you want. I've taken to making a nice Mexican chili now and then --- I can pig out on it and still drop weight. It's all protein.

The running is good -- whatever you can do to work it off. My thing used to be eating too late in the day. I dropped 65 pounds since this time last year. The way it should work is drop a few, plateau, drop a few more, plateau, ad infinitum. That way the body gets acclimated to the new weight, in steps, and it lasts.

Also, lecithin supplements help process fats.

My wife has started me on a new weight plan. It works very well. After each meal she locks my dentures in her gun safe. Should be shopping for new clothes soon.

Breakfast: One Yogurt + 1 apple.

Lunch: A solid meal on a 7 inch plate.

Dinner: A chicken leg.

Run 2 miles after breakfast, than 2 miles after lunch. Every other day, also run 1 extra mile after dinner.

No joke. Have fun Stay hydrated. 219 to 206 pounds one week.

Every time you try to violate you meal constraints, grab a notebook and write five times "I'm a fat fuck," and drink a glass of water.

You can drink tea + honey once a day (usually as a snack)

Man I never knew gay sex can losen up the anus that much to shit all that fat out.....

Forum List

Back