Duke will be in debate on 2nd of November!

Sure sure Jealousy is a horrible thing....its sad.

You read me like a book. :lol:
You make it WAY to easy. Duke stands for something and has for 40 years. You are nothing but a fart in the wind that changes direction when it suits you.

You're a hot mess. lol
You are a moron and a clown that uses the words hot mess.

:lol:

How much of your dole check have you donated to Duke's campaign?

Sure sure Jealousy is a horrible thing....its sad.

You read me like a book. :lol:
You make it WAY to easy. Duke stands for something and has for 40 years. You are nothing but a fart in the wind that changes direction when it suits you.

You're a hot mess. lol
You are a moron and a clown that uses the words hot mess.

:lol:

How much of your dole check have you donated to Duke's campaign?
Nunya bizness! Just know this though he had to get 200k before they would allow him in the debates :)

David Duke on Twitter

Great news! He might not win hell he probably won't win but his message will get out to more people! Its all we can ask for.

David Duke huh? His message is that he's a racist bigot. Great, the more people know this the better.
Only to the uneducated and ignorant. Congrats. Course we already knew that but hey always good to remind us of your ignorance.

Really? I'm quite educated and not ignorant about who David Duke is and what he wants.

But I guess it's easier to throw that at me than to actually try and make an argument.

David Duke on Twitter

Great news! He might not win hell he probably won't win but his message will get out to more people! Its all we can ask for.

David Duke huh? His message is that he's a racist bigot. Great, the more people know this the better.
Only to the uneducated and ignorant. Congrats. Course we already knew that but hey always good to remind us of your ignorance.

Really? I'm quite educated and not ignorant about who David Duke is and what he wants.

But I guess it's easier to throw that at me than to actually try and make an argument.
You came into this with preconceived notions of David Duke. Try reading his books,try listening to him and do your OWN research.

cringe worthy OP
Did it trigger you snowflake?
Hey if that's what Trump makes happen once the election is rigged and is stolen from him and he refuses to take up arms to take what's rightfully his I can deal with absolutely DESTROYING the RINO'S and Neo Communists in 2018. Have the morons in the GOP hold Clinton at bay until then with no SC justice vote etc.
Probably won't win!? lol. "Dr." Duke is polling around 5% in Louisiana.
Cool story bro.
Awww, I have my Lobotomy Schedule for that day, so I will be a drooling mess and will not be able to watch that debate...
You are already a drooling retard...
Wikipedia: David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, politician, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, and former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.
Its wikipedia....you expect truth? HA! Funny how it doesn't mention he has a Doctorate,is a former Rep in Louisiana,Is a white civil rights leader etc. ANYONE can fuck with wikipedia if you make an account.

Yes, but at least I am not retarded enough to write about the has been David Duke that only basement dwelling deplorable like yourself would vote for...

Now want to join me in the lobotomy and finish off what you claim to be some sort of brain!?!
Yeah that's why he won a state wide office eh? Wonder how many negro's voted for him when he ran....pushed the Governors race to a run off once as well. :) All you have is your ignorant biased pre conceived notions of him which is exactly why you should listen to what he has to say first. You get the Jew media version of what he is and you don't get to hear the truth.Not like I care....you ain't in Louisiana and can't vote for him anyways

Neither are you!

1. David Duke only Victory was in 1989 after he switched from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party and it was in a special run-off election.

Which he only won by a slim margin:

Duke: 8,459 votes (50.7%)

Treen: 8,232 votes (49.3%)

David Duke - Wikipedia

2. Seeing you will be unable to vote for your boy tell me he has fans across this nation that dwell in their parents basements or meth trailers out in the country but the average American will never vote for him.

3. I get my media from many sources and the fact is you're just another Aryan Brotherhood individual that eat all the White Power nonsense while staying ignorant to the fact if you believe in the Bible then you have a little Jewish, Muslim and Black in you...

Now come on back when you have something better than that White Power nonsense and note I lived in Oregon for a few years out in Philomath, Oregon while hunting in Sweet Home and Lebanon, Oregon so your white power nonsense will not fly with this old cracker!

th
Whole lot of ranting that made no sense and made me laugh a lot because of the ignorance. Oh and no I don't believe in the bible its complete fiction as is jesus and god and all that shit.

Bitch if I were ranting your kunt ass would know!

You're not special enough for a damn rant from me you ignorant wanna-be whore!

Did it trigger you snowflake?
Hey if that's what Trump makes happen once the election is rigged and is stolen from him and he refuses to take up arms to take what's rightfully his I can deal with absolutely DESTROYING the RINO'S and Neo Communists in 2018. Have the morons in the GOP hold Clinton at bay until then with no SC justice vote etc.
Cool story bro.
You are already a drooling retard...
Its wikipedia....you expect truth? HA! Funny how it doesn't mention he has a Doctorate,is a former Rep in Louisiana,Is a white civil rights leader etc. ANYONE can fuck with wikipedia if you make an account.

Yes, but at least I am not retarded enough to write about the has been David Duke that only basement dwelling deplorable like yourself would vote for...

Now want to join me in the lobotomy and finish off what you claim to be some sort of brain!?!
Yeah that's why he won a state wide office eh? Wonder how many negro's voted for him when he ran....pushed the Governors race to a run off once as well. :) All you have is your ignorant biased pre conceived notions of him which is exactly why you should listen to what he has to say first. You get the Jew media version of what he is and you don't get to hear the truth.Not like I care....you ain't in Louisiana and can't vote for him anyways

Neither are you!

1. David Duke only Victory was in 1989 after he switched from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party and it was in a special run-off election.

David Duke - Wikipedia

2. Seeing you will be unable to vote for your boy tell me he has fans across this nation that dwell in their parents basements or meth trailers out in the country but the average American will never vote for him.

3. I get my media from many sources and the fact is you're just another Aryan Brotherhood individual that eat all the White Power nonsense while staying ignorant to the fact if you believe in the Bible then you have a little Jewish, Muslim and Black in you...

Now come on back when you have something better than that White Power nonsense and note I lived in Oregon for a few years out in Philomath, Oregon while hunting in Sweet Home and Lebanon, Oregon so your white power nonsense will not fly with this old cracker!

th
Whole lot of ranting that made no sense and made me laugh a lot because of the ignorance. Oh and no I don't believe in the bible its complete fiction as is jesus and god and all that shit.

Triggered.

I
You get the Jew media version of what he is and you don't get to hear the truth.
Trump and Duke always bring out the best in people.

As the Op'er write about the Jewish media I find it hilarious that the OP'er is voting for Trump while ignoring the fact Trump daughter is a converted to Judaism and her husband and children are Jewish...
I knew that before you did ya clown. Trump is NOT the PERFECT messenger but he is a messenger. He is no Hitler for sure. He has a voice that is covered and that's what we need....his nationalist populism is only the first step and he doesn't even realize it.

Oh and the Hitler nonsense spews!

Only a fucking moron would try that shit with someone like me!

Neither are you!

David Duke - Wikipedia

th

Triggered.

No, Uncle Maddy and anyone that has been on boards know I am one son of a bitch you clinch your ass cheeks when trying to out do racism with you stupid dumb fuck waste of life!

I
You get the Jew media version of what he is and you don't get to hear the truth.

As the Op'er write about the Jewish media I find it hilarious that the OP'er is voting for Trump while ignoring the fact Trump daughter is a converted to Judaism and her husband and children are Jewish...
I knew that before you did ya clown. Trump is NOT the PERFECT messenger but he is a messenger. He is no Hitler for sure. He has a voice that is covered and that's what we need....his nationalist populism is only the first step and he doesn't even realize it.

OK snowflake.

I

Trump is our new Holy Emperor of the White Race.

I

OK snowflake.

You're too young to know who I am but let me tell you the older posters will tell you to clinch your ass when writing to me because I am not just mental but smarter than your dumb fucking ass!

You wanna-be racist of a whore need to tread lightly because I am one fucker that has no problem being banned and when the name Uncle Maddy is mention the old timers will write he make Southern Boy look sane!

I

Trump is a whore!

I

And yet --- he's not white. He's orange.

I

OK snowflake.

You're too young to know who I am but let me tell you the older posters will tell you to clinch your ass when writing to me because I am not just mental but smarter than your dumb fucking ass!

You wanna-be racist of a whore need to tread lightly because I am one fucker that has no problem being banned and when the name Uncle Maddy is mention the old timers will write he make Southern Boy look sane!
ohhhhh he's scary! We done triggered the snowflake. LMAO

I

OK snowflake.

Oh my skin is whiter than you bitch boy!

Ask the old timers and ask them if your racist ass can compete with me and note I am someone to tread lightly boy!

( A true racist is not some little boy that spew his hatred on the internet like the fucking coward you are! )

I

OK snowflake.

Ask the old timers and ask them if your racist ass can compete with me and note I am someone to tread lightly boy!

( A true racist is not some little boy that spew his hatred on the internet like the fucking coward you are! )
BADDDDDDDDD ASSSSSSSS! ROFL

Neither are you!

David Duke - Wikipedia

th
... and the utter delusion that you and people who look like you are superior to anyone.
Its not a delusion child. Now run along snowflake before you get triggered again.
It is a delusion, moron. And you shouldn't mouth off to someone who is making you look good. Without people like me raising the averages, it would be stone cold obvious that you white supremacist assholes are the stupidest people on Earth.
Like Dr Duke with his PHD? Kevin MacDonald with his PHD? Virginia Abernathy with her PHD? I can go on and on...ALL are white racialists and 2 of the 3 TEACH COLLEGE AS PROFESSORS! Keep dreaming sparky.
Dude, Dukey Boy’s PhD is from a fake university — like Trump University, for example. He is basically a Kevin MacDonald clone. And Kevin MacDonald is a flipping moron, dumbass. Look at Ben Carson. He is an idiot too. But he is far more intelligent than your inbred dimwit friends.

OK snowflake.

BADDDDDDDDD ASSSSSSSS! ROFL

Not a bad ass boy!

Telling you the reality you're nothing boy!

You spew your damn Jew hatred like some special K fucking kid that make you look like some pathetic joke. I remember assholes like you spewing the " N " word over the CB ( before your time so ask your daddy ) and thinking they were bad as can be but nothing pathetic litle kunts!

I

And yet --- he's not white. He's orange.

His true color is yellow!

Forum List

Back