Dumb White Guy Slaps the Wrong Woman

Guy gets PO'd because a woman is smoking by him outside and he slaps, spits on her, and calls her Rosa Parks. Turns out he slapped the wrong person. The woman turns out to be Judge Arnette Hubbard. He is currently being held on 90K bond.

Friends shocked by attack on judge: 'She's an icon' - chicagotribune.com

Too bad she wasn't an MMA fighter! That would have been awesome to see a woman like that beat the shit out of an asshole like this. What happened is a good second option though!

Guy gets PO'd because a woman is smoking by him outside and he slaps, spits on her, and calls her Rosa Parks. Turns out he slapped the wrong person. The woman turns out to be Judge Arnette Hubbard. He is currently being held on 90K bond.

Friends shocked by attack on judge: 'She's an icon' - chicagotribune.com

Too bad she wasn't an MMA fighter! That would have been awesome to see a woman like that beat the shit out of an asshole like this. What happened is a good second option though!

that would have been awesome and she could claim self defense

:lol:

Does a criminal act go from a misdemeanor into a felony when a judge is the victim?

Hate crime, victim older than 60 years old as another enhancement...yeah, you get from asshole to felonious asshole in a hurry!

Does a criminal act go from a misdemeanor into a felony when a judge is the victim?

The age of the victim would make it more serious in my state, and a few others I know of; note "no Cook county criminal convictions". There are a lot more counties, parishes & other subdivisions in the US. This guy probably has a record.

Alright, so, who in the fuck thinks it's alright to spit on and slap an old lady in the face? Seriously. :confused:

Is there RIGHT woman to slap? Can we ALL expect this same standard? 90K and jail time for what, if it had happened to any other woman, this self-same judge would have probably just told the victim to "DEAL WITH IT", and throw out the case as petty waste of tax payers time . I have been slapped and worse, because I looked at a black woman and she didn't like it. I am not a judge, but I CAN judge. What a bloody joke.

Is there RIGHT woman to slap? Can we ALL expect this same standard? 90K and jail time for what, if it had happened to any other woman, this self-same judge would have probably just told the victim to "DEAL WITH IT", and throw out the case as petty waste of tax payers time . I have been slapped and worse, because I looked at a black woman and she didn't like it. I am not a judge, but I CAN judge. What a bloody joke.

Read the OP. I said wrong person not woman. Typically when you assault a member of the legal system you can bet the full brunt of the laws weight will fall on your ass. How do you know the same judge would have told the victim to deal with it?

Oh, OK. I was slapped, and then threatened in public for no reason by a person that mistakenly thought I was mocking her. On a crowded bus, packed with eye witnesses. But nobody saw anything. And, the police basically told me, this sometimes happens, oh well, and shrugged their shoulders. They had to deal with car accidents, murders and the general urban mayhem. It was basically: you weren't hurt, so get over it. Do you believe how this issue was dealt with was really fair? I didn't get that option.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back