Dumitru Duduman - Called of God

Repeating stuff has not helped you now has it?
This is just your spam.
Jesus repeatedly told you
1)that he wasn't son of man that he was emulating (like unto)-rev1:13,rev22:16
2)that son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28.
3) that you'd come in his name saying HE was christ deceiving many even the elect.
Yet repetitive declarations totally elude you.

It's not.
Tell a person something 3 times and it will be burned into their memory?! If that's not some form of witchcraft then I don't know what is!

You're right. You don't know what witchcraft is! Because if you did? You wouldn't think repeating a sermon, a scripture or a prophecy over and over again was witchcraft! That's just totally silly, OS!

Repeating stuff has not helped you now has it?
This is just your spam.
Jesus repeatedly told you
1)that he wasn't son of man that he was emulating (like unto)-rev1:13,rev22:16
2)that son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28.
3) that you'd come in his name saying HE was christ deceiving many even the elect.
Yet repetitive declarations totally elude you.

It wasn't meant to help me. It was meant to help you! We can go for 4 or 5 times if the first three times didn't take hold.

It's not.
Tell a person something 3 times and it will be burned into their memory?! If that's not some form of witchcraft then I don't know what is!

You're right. You don't know what witchcraft is! Because if you did? You wouldn't think repeating a sermon, a scripture or a prophecy over and over again was witchcraft! That's just totally silly, OS!
Oh you're suggesting someone's totally crazy beliefs are silly? :rofl:

Tell me again, please, how you eat flesh and drink blood every Sunday? :laugh:

See Jeremiah I got you to show everyone once again how you don't listen or believe Jesus or the NT either, so you might as well just convert fully to Judaism now rather then later.

Backing for not fulfilling well known MANDATORY prerequisites of secreting Moshiach from the Hidden Torah:
Non negotiable prerequisites of Moshiach that Jesus failed to fulfill:
(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)-
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name
Being in the name of the Torah Portions-Helps to know the names of the Torah portions.
Being in the name of the Bible (MIKra)-helps to know what ra means in Hebrew
Melakim {I Kings8:43)and The Torah-Devarim 14:22
Name being in the name of the Temple (MIKdash)-helps to know what dash means in Hebrew. Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”

In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23, 24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as "Yerushalayim".
1 Kings 11:36 & In the Words of the Archangel Michael Scroll(4Q529, 6Q23).
Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemerating his name and essence.
So the Name must be in the name of the City of YeruShalem,
in fact Jesus in Rev 22;16 claimed to be the nemesis of the one in the name of the city-Shalem is the Evening Star, Jesus claimed to be the Morning Star the fallen arc of venus thus used as a symbolic name for Lucifer-look it up in a collegiate dictionary or Encarta Encyclopedia. City of Shalem became known as City of Peace (Shalom) at the death of the Day-Jesus is claiming to be the son of Day like Isaiah 14:12-17 and
in Theslonians I believe Christians call themselves sons of Day aka Baal.

Prophecy must be exact to be prophetic
then the savior to rise at this time would be named Michael-Dan 12:1-4, not Jim Joe or Jesus. Therefore why would you take a prophecy on a person named Michael and place a THIEF there in it's Place unless you were setting up the Thief (Lucifer=Jesus).
When the Moshiach prophecy says his name is in the name of "the Bible"
and in Hebrew 'THe Bible' is called MIKra then Jesus can't be the Messiah only MIke can.
When the scripture says his name will be in the name of thre Temple called MIKdash and Dash means refering to, then only Mike is the one the temple calls out the name.
When the Torah says MOshiachs names will be in the names of the Torah portions and we see the Torah portions called MIKEtz (Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for * Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)
Then Only Mike can be Moshiach, not Jim not Joe and certainly not Jesus.

Moving on now...... this is another message from the LORD that Dumitru Duduman gave many years ago. It is in my belief this vision is concerning the Pope that we see in power today. It is a warning to the church. I pray it is heeded!

The Beast Strikes

January 21, 1995

(Brother Duduman was in Romania at this time)

I fell asleep sometime around midnight. About 2:00 a.m. I heard a loud voice saying to me "Dumitru! Wake up! I must show you something!" Even though I was ill, I jumped to my feet, without realizing that I was awake. Then I realized I wasn't even in Romania. I saw myself in America.

A powerful voice spoke sternly to me, "Why have you become discouraged? Why did you try to question God, thinking in your heart that I have left you? Why do you keep so much sadness in your heart, and such a great mourning because I took your wife? Why have you allowed yourself to become discouraged so that you will no longer be able to work for me as you have until now? This is why I have come to you, to show you a revelation, which you must tell the American people."

The voice boomed at me, telling me to look to my right. I was awake - not sleeping. I was standing, and I turned my head as ordered. When I looked, I saw that there was a great flock of black birds, with very sharp, large beaks. Out of the beaks came a blinding light, which you could barely look at. From their tails I saw flames of fire shooting out. I became very frightened. I rubbed my eyes, thinking I was asleep and dreaming. But I was neither sleeping nor dreaming.

This flock of birds suddenly turned into airplanes that did not make any noise. American airplanes would go up, trying to attack. But as they would draw close, they would fall to the earth in a blaze of fire.

Once again, I heard the voice, but I could not see who was speaking to me. The voice said, "Look higher than the black planes." When I looked, above the planes, I saw a helicopter which hovered above them. On the side of the helicopter there was a plank, like on a ship, where soldiers were lined up, dressed in black, all armed the same, and of about the same size. From the center of the helicopter, a platform began to raise up. It rose higher than the helicopter itself.

On the platform was a throne. The Pope was on the throne, yelling with a loud voice, "I have been given the power to rule the earth and to fight against the Protestants, that I may overtake them."

As I watched him with terror and fear - because he was surrounded by a powerful force which was formed by planes and personnel - suddenly a white cloud appeared and covered them, so I could no longer see anything. Out of the midst of the white cloud came a man dressed in shining clothes, wearing a shiny crown on his head. He spoke to me. His voice sounded like thunder. When I heard his voice, I fell to the ground.

He said, "Remember everything you've heard, everything you've seen, and everything you will hear. Tell my people, because once again I want to work with you more than I have until now. The armies, and the planes that you saw, and the Beast that sat upon the helicopter - these are the catholic powers which will overtake the holy, that the words prophesied in Revelation may come to pass. A majority of my people will be overtaken and trampled because their lives are not clean before their Lord. Tell this message to them! Do not be quiet! For if you are quiet, I will punish you! The churches are fraudulent (counterfeit, fake). They live a life as their hearts desire, with their hands stained in blood - in adultery, in sodomy, and worshiping strange and foreign gods. Because they have forsaken the true God, He has allowed them to go as their hearts desired. Now, tell them! Cry out loud! Tell them to stop treading the path their hearts desire - to repent with all their hearts, that in the day of the Beast's anger I may be able to save them, so they would not deny me. The time is very short, and the army of their salvation is already prepared."

Again, He spoke to me, "Look to your right." When I looked, I saw such a vast army that my eyes could not encompass it. "This is the army I have prepared to save my people from the Beast's grasp. Do not forget to tell them the words that I have told you. I will give you a spirit of remembrance." The voice continued speaking to me, "I will come and bring you more revelations about the times of the end."

Then again, I heard a thunder. Then the white cloud and the being disappeared. I was so terrified that I was unable to sleep the rest of the night.

Excepted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

Who is this army dressed in all black who will march for Lucifer and makes war against the Protestants and Jews for the Beast (Pope)?

519092_1280x720.jpg

and a closer look at Lucifer's Army dressed in black from head to toe - see picture below!

021515_ff_faith_640.jpg%3Fve%3D1%26tl%3D1

The Black Army
May 7th, 1993

One night, while in Oregon, I dreamed the sky was getting dark. Then suddenly it turned pitch black! It was as if the whole world had gone dark at that moment! All the people were in a frenzy! They became disoriented, and some were even screaming. After some time, we heard the sound of an army approaching. Soon, we saw them coming out of the black mist. All were dressed in black, except one. That one seemed to be their leader. He was dressed in a red robe with a thick black belt over his waist. On his head, he had a sign. As I looked, I saw that in his hand he held the same kind of sharp spear as everyone else in his army.

"I am Lucifer!" he exclaimed. "I am the king of this world! I have come to make war against the Christians!"

It looked as though all the Christians were huddled together in one big group. Some began to cry when they heard this. Others began to tremble, while some just stood without saying anything. Lucifer continued to speak. "All of those that want to fight against my army and think they can be victorious; go to the right. Those that fear me; go to the left."

Only about a quarter of the group stepped to the right. All the others went to the left. Then Lucifer ordered his army, "Destroy those on the right!"

The army began to advance and quickly surrounded the Christians on the right. As they began to close in on us, a powerful light appeared and encircled us. Then, an angel of the Lord spoke. "Take out your swords and fight. Defend yourselves and be victorious over the enemy."

"What swords?" A man in the group asked.

"The Word of the Lord is your sword," the angel answered. When we understood what the angel meant, we began to quote verses from the Bible. Then suddenly, as if we were one voice, we began to sing a song. Our voices thundered so loudly, that the Dark army began to retreat in fear. They did not have the courage to come against us anymore.

Lucifer, then filled with rage, turned to those on the left. "You, who all of your life have been trying to please two masters, because you could not stand against me; I have the power to destroy you."

He then ordered his army to attack. It was a total massacre. The ones on the left could not defend themselves. One by one they all fell. This killing seemed to go on for a long time. After a while we could actually smell the stench of the dead.

"Why could they not be protected also?" someone asked.

The angel answered: "Because all their life they have been lukewarm. Because of their hypocrisy, the true church has been blasphemed. They have brought disrespect to the word of God. They were not clean."

As we continued to look, we saw the sun coming over the horizon. The black clouds began to break up. Then they disappeared. Only one was left - on which Lucifer and his army stood. Lucifer looked at me shaking his fists and said, "I will destroy you even if I have to throw my spear at you from here!" Then that cloud disappeared too.

As I looked around I began to see faces that I recognized among our group. I saw a pastor from Bellflower - another from Indiana - one from Michigan - as well as many of my American friends. This strengthened me greatly. Then I awoke. The first thought that came to my mind as I awoke was that this had been the last fight of the devil against the church. If we remain faithful, we will be victorious.

Excepted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

How could Dumitru Duduman, servant of God know that there would be such an army? Describing even their clothing? How could he know these things when in 1993 very few Americans or Romanians even knew the religion of Islam existed! Probably even fewer knew about this Jesuit Pope who is power today. How could he have known that the Pope would be the Beast who would make war against the Protestants and Jews and use this army of Lucifer's to destroy the Believers in Jesus Christ in the future? How could he know this when 9/11 was years away? I'll tell you how. He was a servant of the Most High God and the LORD gave him this information.

Last edited:
Once again,
Satanist gave you the son of baal aka morning star and named him jesus.
The Luciferous light that came to both Paul and Constantine called itself Jesus so the satanic church lifted high this luciferpus vision as their mask god for baal worship. You can reject the church all you want but you are still selling it's satanic son who they themself admit in Matt and Thomas did not come to bring peace but to destroy the earth in a ball of fire describing nukes.

That is a lie out of the pit of hell, HaShev. Jesus Christ is the Messiah that Malachi speaks of. According to the Bible, Malachi was a prophet during the days of Nehemiah. His message was a judgment of the people plagued by corrupt priests. They were into wicked practices and had a false sense of security about their privileged relationship with God. Malachi uncovered their hypocrisy, unfaithfulness, divorce, false worship, and their arrogance. The nation had become so sinful that God's word was not having an impact on the people any longer. (Israel is in a similar state today) For four hundred years after Malachi's condemnation of their sins, God did not speak once. God remained silent for 400 years until he raised up John the Baptist and then the LORD suddenly appeared in the temple - just as was prophesied. Many of the religious leaders knew that Jesus Christ was the Messiah but because they loved the praises of men more than the praises of God they denied him. (See John 12:42) They were afraid they would be thrown out of the synagogue. To this day there are Jews who do know that Jesus Christ is the Messiah but they do not want others to know because they fear being disowned by their own people.

It is a wicked thing to put the opinions of man before the acknowledgement of the LORD. Jesus Christ is LORD. He is the creator of all that is seen and unseen. He is God. (See John 1:1 -5) Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD - including yours, HaShev. Including yours.

You should read Malachi and see that this was not some man speaking his own ideas. This was a Prophet who was telling the people - this is what the LORD says!

HaShev, the relationship you have rejected other Jews have received and today they are serving the LORD with their whole hearts. Jesus's Disciples were Jewish. The New Testament was written by Jews. The entire Book is a Jewish Book. From cover to cover. In the Old Testament you do not see any sins of Joseph recorded. Joseph is the most perfect type of Christ in the Old Testament. He is a picture of Christ in that he was rejected by his own brethren who meant him harm -despising his favor with the Father - envy is crueler than death - what a wicked thing it is - yet Joseph not only forgave his brothers - he redeemed their lives. Just as Joseph disguised himself before his brothers, so Christ has disguised himself before the Jews, that the whole world might be saved through them. I've been grafted into the family of God and am a child of Abraham. I have all the benefits and favor from God that Abraham had. I have the same inheritance as Abraham - from God - as Jesus said, Salvation is of the Jew. While you stand outside the door, I am inside dining with the King of Kings. My hearts desire is that you will also receive Christ as your Messiah and come in and dine with Him. It is most wonderful to know Jesus Christ as your LORD and your Savior and there is no greater privilege the Believer has than that of entering into the Holy of Holies to have fellowship with Him! I can come boldly before the Throne anytime I desire because God is my Father. And inwardly? I am a Jew, HaShev. That is what the Scriptures say, those who have believed on the Messiah - Jesus Christ - are inwardly Jews. I am blessed!

One more thought that came to me, HaShev. You have no idea what you are missing in rejecting Jesus as your Messiah. You see, Dumitru's life is a testimony to what God will do for his own. God shares his secrets with His Servants. He does not do that with those He does not know.

God kept Dumitru - even in the midst of the fire - He kept him through it all - He sent angels to minister to Dumitru and his grandson has enjoyed the same protection. I know that God has done the same for me during times of spiritual warfare - because I am his child. I have the favor of God on my life. I have had encounters with God that I won't share here - but if you heard about it you would be provoked to jealousy - those encounters were as powerful and as intimate as anything Samuel or David enjoyed. And I am looking forward to the next one!

As I said before, I am blessed. I am a child of God and one day I shall see Him face to face and be with him forever.

Forum List

Back