Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

The reason "Internet Company 1" "accessed EOP servers. (Eisenhower Executive Office Bldg) was that they were PAID to do so as in MAINTANENCE...dumbass
How does that get them off the hook? They conducted espionage against the Trump administration at the request of Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
Fuck off, asshole.

Yeah, yeah. This too is the predictable response if you ask the Big Liars to back up their specific claims with evidence.

So why would ignore the actual election results in favor of a dipshit conspiracy that even YOU can't back up?

Yeah, yeah. This too is the predictable response if you ask the Big Liars to back up their specific claims with evidence.

So why would ignore the actual election results in favor of a dipshit conspiracy that even YOU can't back up?
Your' just annoying. You bleat incessantly with your demands that I to meet a ridiculous standard of evidence.

Again, just fuck off.

More calls for executions....for what exactly?

Laughing, trick question. Its not like you give a shit. You just want to murder people.

Dipshit faggot. Executing traitors for treason isn't "murder". It's called "capitol punishment."

I hope Trump has her hung from a lamp post for everyone to see. Maybe tack a little sign to her ass that reads "sic semper tyrannis."

That's Latin, you know.

Your' just annoying. You bleat incessantly with your demands that I to meet a ridiculous standard of evidence.

Again, just fuck off.

And by a 'ridiculous standard of evidence', you insisted that all the votes after 2AM on November 4th were fraudulent. I'm asking you for the evidence that proves this. Specifically.

You have no such evidence.
You just have a story that you can't back up.

And a baseless story vs. the actual election results has the same winner every time:

Biden.

Dipshit faggot. Executing traitors for treason isn't "murder". It's called "capitol punishment."

I hope Trump has her hung from a lamp post for everyone to see. Maybe tack a little sign to her ass that reads "sic semper tyrannis."

That's Latin, you know.

Treason is war against the united states. Its the only crime defined by the constitution.

So what are you referring to specifically? Not that you need a specific reason to want to murder as many people as you can. But I'm curious.

Treason is war against the united states. Its the only crime defined by the constitution.

So what are you referring to specifically? Not that you need a specific reason to want to murder as many people as you can. But I'm curious.

Dickhead.

40 years in prison will be sufficient.

Would she get a trial this time? Would you bother with charges? Or is it your ilk's standard 'LOCK HER UP' nonsense, where trials, charges and convictions are skipped completely?

Hillary was fucking Webb Hubbell, got knocked up, and her crotchfruit didn't look anything like her cuck of a husband Bill.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

3hubbell.jpg

Forum List

Back