Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

Dipshit faggot. Executing traitors for treason isn't "murder". It's called "capitol punishment."

I hope Trump has her hung from a lamp post for everyone to see. Maybe tack a little sign to her ass that reads "sic semper tyrannis."

That's Latin, you know.
These are the same assholes who want to hang everyone in the Trump administration.

She got Hubbel's fat lips. I bet she sucks a mean dick with those jowls.

(Not that I'd take part in that. Unless I was drunker than I am now, though.)

You have a lot of posts about dicks and sucking them. And a lot of desire to hurt and kill people.

Maybe if you addressed your desire for the first, it would lessen your desire for the second?

Yeah, that's not Hillary committing Treason either.

I don't think you've read the constitution or have the slightest clue what Treason actually is.

But then, if your only goal is to straight up murder people, why would ever bother?
Tell us what treason is, asshole.

You have a lot of posts about dicks and sucking them. And a lot of desire to hurt and kill people.

Maybe if you addressed your desire for the first, it would lessen your desire for the second?

Suck my dick, leftist faggot.

She got Hubbel's fat lips. I bet she sucks a mean dick with those jowls.

(Not that I'd take part in that. Unless I was drunker than I am now, though.)

Keep in mind she has also had extensive plastic surgery like her mother to try to look more like a Clinton.

Chelsea-Clinton-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

photo-hillary-clinton-before-and-after-plastic-surgery.jpg

The only one who still really looks like his real self is Bill. This is what being married to Hillary can do to a man.

bill-clinton-bill-clinton-demotivational-poster-1219209190.jpg
f0d964ebe3ac8a51184cd902123567cb.jpg

990af433057797.56e0ee12c526c.jpg

Unlike a typical prog, those of us on the right can use our brains to determine that they broke the law.
Hahahaha, Bripat you are one of the biggest idio...look I don't want to be too derogatory, so I'll just ask, what law?

Tell us what treason is, asshole.
Treason is conspiring against United States with a foreign power that we are at war with.

People literally got caught stealing top secrets for USSR and it still didn't pass for legal charges because "cold war" was not an actual war war.

Now you know, so just stop the ignorant misuse of it.

Last edited:
Laughing.....do you really want to go there?

Remember how badly you imploded when I asked you for evidence?
Your conception of "evidence" means convictions for every illegal vote. As I told you previously, go fuck yourself. That isn't "imploding." That's just ignoring an hysterical Karen.

Yes, let's got there.

Treason is conspiring with a foreign power we are at war with against United States.

People literally got caught stealing top secrets for USSR and it still didn't pass for legal charges because "cold war" was not an actual war war.

Now you know, so just stop the ignorant misuse of it.
I've always known. dumbass. Yet, you and your ilk are constantly accusing numerous people in the Trump administration and other Republicans of treason.

Forum List

Back