Durham report released

I know you won’t because you can’t. I asked this poster over and over again but he didn’t answer.

He claimed it was the media. Then he talked about Twitter.

You won’t explain anything to me because you simply can’t. Your talking points are all hoaxes.
maybe you should just read a news story once and a while and you wont need to ask such a stupid question,,

maybe you should just read a news story once and a while and you wont need to ask such a stupid question,,
I read actual news which show there was no evidence of any of what this poster claimed.

You should read news.

See, the difference between us is that I jump at the chance to have this argument if I have facts on my side. You run away from the argument because you don’t have facts.

I read actual news which show there was no evidence of any of what this poster claimed.

You should read news.

See, the difference between us is that I jump at the chance to have this argument if I have facts on my side. You run away from the argument because you don’t have facts.
then you read propaganda from your leftwing cult news sources,,

stop playing word games and read some actual news,,

then you read propaganda from your leftwing cult news sources,,

stop playing word games and read some actual news,,
You read the propaganda from your right wing cult sources.

I read the report.

You let biased political people tell you what’s in it. Your media doesn’t inform, it indoctrinates.

That’s why you run from a debate. You can’t debate when you’re indoctrinated. You can only debate when you’re informed.

I read the report.

You let biased political people tell you what’s in it. Your media doesn’t inform, it indoctrinates.

That’s why you run from a debate. You can’t debate when you’re indoctrinated. You can only debate when you’re informed.
so youre saying government agents and elected officials didnt lie constantly about trump being a russian agent???

Page was barely connected to Trump's campaign and was not wiretapped during the one and only meeting he ever attended...

You [Carter Page] were merely one of the many people named to a foreign policy advisory committee in March of 2016 -- a committee that met one time. You never met Mr. Trump, nor did you ever ‘advise’ Mr. Trump about anything. You are thus not an ‘advisor’ to Mr. Trump in any sense of the word.” ~ campaign attorney

So the FBI illegally wire tapped just a random citizen - who the CIA already told them was their assest.

(1) not sure that you are defending the FBI in the manner that you think that you are.
(2) Surprised that FBI headquarters didn't have a "gas leak" the CIA doesn't like to be ignored.

so youre saying government agents and elected officials didnt lie constantly about trump being a russian agent???
What do elected officials have to do with this? This is about the DoJ and FBI investigation.

Rather than ask me what they said, why don't you show me what you're referring to. That's what you'd do if you had facts on your side.

What do elected officials have to do with this? This is about the DoJ and FBI investigation.

Rather than ask me what they said, why don't you show me what you're referring to. That's what you'd do if you had facts on your side.
its about all of the you dumb fuck,, you want to play word games,, sorry not interested,,

I read the report.

You are so completely and totally out of your league on this - it's insane.

its about all of the you dumb fuck,, you want to play word games,, sorry not interested,,
False. The Durham report has nothing to do with elected officials' statements. His investigation regarded the investigation into Trump's campaign.

You have no facts.

False. The Durham report has nothing to do with elected officials' statements. His investigation regarded the investigation into Trump's campaign.

You have no facts.
OK,, that doesnt change the fact they used lies from the doj and fbi and continued the lie to stop trump from winning in 2020,,

also hilary and the DNC paid for the lie to be created,,

youre out of you class here buzz,, better to move on to disney or something that doesnt make you look so stupid,,

I need someone to explain to me how the FBI agents used their power to stop a political candidate from winning an election.

Stick to the facts.

No what you need is to grow a functioning brain - yet you certainly will not.

OK,, that doesnt change the fact they used lies from the doj and fbi and continued the lie to stop trump from winning in 2020,,
What lies did the DoJ and FBI produce to stop Trump from winning in 2020? Show your work. Don't just make assertions. Back it up.
also hilary and the DNC paid for the lie to be created,,
Yes, a campaign attacking their opponent is hardly a law enforcement matter.

Forum List

Back