Duty, Honor, Country,...Liberals Want to Destroy the Worlds Last Bastion of Freedom

Belgium, a place called Herentals.

I will fight you in a cage match with my left arm tied behind my back.
Lol.Ok, is that supposed to be a reply to my question, a deflection from it, or simply trolling? I asked a very simple question. What freedoms do you have that I don't? I can name quite a few freedoms I have that you don't.So please answer, or don't engage me at all.

Freedom of speech; we don't put people in jail for having the wrong opinion of that Islam hate-bloodbath Europeans think is so wonderful. We also have a broader right to self-defense and are allowed to use lethal force if our lives are in immediate danger.
I wasn't aware that we were jailing people who voice opinions . It hasn't caused anyone actual jail time but it is against the law in cases of overt racism or holocaust denials. As to your broader right to self defense. The right to shoot people is not a "freedom" a person has, it's a necessity in some cases which should make the people who commit the act, pose serious moral questions. The fact that you tout this as a freedom, shows a lack of morality. Killing is not a freedom a person has. We have a right to defend ourselves if our life is in immediate danger. We just don't consider someone simply entering our houses as IMMEDIATE danger. We also don't allow civilians the right to AR15's and other high capacity weapons. Since we have a fraction of your gun fatalities per capita I personally don't think that's a bad thing. So if that's all you have, you fail. So are your children allowed to pick whatever school they wish to go to? Or whatever college they want too attend, regardless of financial status?

You sick asshole, YOU DON'T THINK A VIOLENT CRIMINAL BREAKING INTO YOUR HOUSE IS A THREAT TO YOUR LIFE??? What a self-righteous COWARD you are!

You FILTHY fucking LIAR! I've read European media-feces for years, several European countries have a long, PROVEN history of jailing people who speak "ill" of Pisslam. Don't even bother responding, Eurotrash, I've already busted you in one lie, from your lying, American-hating, Islam-cocksucking Coward continent, I DO NOT believe anything more your Eurovermin have to say. You Europeans and your muslim whoremasters are simply an exercise in American-hating FILTH who deserve each other. As far as this "bloody seppo" is concerned, killing Euro pigs is the first GOOD thing your muslim savages have ever done. Your continent is a hateful, cowardly, American-hating PARASITE on my country and there are only so many pejoratives this "bloody yank" can drag out of my vocabulary to depict my hatred of Europeans and their cowardly, pompous, hypocritical arrogance.and their parasiting off the USA. You Europeans are the embodiement of sniveling, lazy COWARDICE!
Wow, you should really check that anger thing, you might blow a blood vessel. What I find interesting about people like you is that you are simply incapable of having a rational conversation. Firstly I can't speak for all of Europe, I speak for Belgium. Calling me a liar because you have read stuff by sources unknown, doesn't mean I lie. It means your sources are, incomplete or incorrect ,or a combination of both. Secondly hating an entire continent is both irrational and bigoted.For instance I don't hate you, although you say you do me. I don't know you, so how can I hate you? And I don't hate Americans. My wife is one and my daughter has dual nationality.

Last edited:
Lol.Ok, is that supposed to be a reply to my question, a deflection from it, or simply trolling? I asked a very simple question. What freedoms do you have that I don't? I can name quite a few freedoms I have that you don't.So please answer, or don't engage me at all.

Freedom of speech; we don't put people in jail for having the wrong opinion of that Islam hate-bloodbath Europeans think is so wonderful. We also have a broader right to self-defense and are allowed to use lethal force if our lives are in immediate danger.
I wasn't aware that we were jailing people who voice opinions . It hasn't caused anyone actual jail time but it is against the law in cases of overt racism or holocaust denials. As to your broader right to self defense. The right to shoot people is not a "freedom" a person has, it's a necessity in some cases which should make the people who commit the act, pose serious moral questions. The fact that you tout this as a freedom, shows a lack of morality. Killing is not a freedom a person has. We have a right to defend ourselves if our life is in immediate danger. We just don't consider someone simply entering our houses as IMMEDIATE danger. We also don't allow civilians the right to AR15's and other high capacity weapons. Since we have a fraction of your gun fatalities per capita I personally don't think that's a bad thing. So if that's all you have, you fail. So are your children allowed to pick whatever school they wish to go to? Or whatever college they want too attend, regardless of financial status?
LOL
Thanks for destroying the European superiority complex with this idiocy.

If someone comes into your house unexpectedly with a weapon, and they know how to use it, you are already dead.
Oh really? Firstly, burglars at least in this country aren't generally armed. They want your goods and money and the last thing they want to do is commit murder. In fact the best I could find was about 3 deaths by robbing people in this country in 2017. 2 Of those deaths were because purse snatchers caused a bad fall on an older lady. It is exceedingly rare. Secondly, or you can't read or you don't want too. At no point in my post did I say you don't have the right to defend yourself or made any claim that defending yourself is deemed illegal. What I said that a burglar is not a lethal treat, and killing him could get you in trouble. The moment he comes upstairs it is perfectly legal to shoot him. Being an idiot is not being able to distinguish between the crime and an appropriate punishment. Unless I'm mistaking the US doesn't consider burglary a capital crime, which you shooting him would mean. You can claim self defense as much as you want, but if you can't see the moral problem with shooting someone over a stereo system, or some jewelry, I can't help you. Btw, as far as my superiority complex goes. This OP was started by someone claiming the US is the "last bastion of freedom", something I find incredibly arrogant and superior to say. And the very reason I choose to engage in the discussion. What's more when asked to prove that statement, I get people like you trying to win the argument by trying to belittle it.
LOL!!!!! This is absolutely priceless. You are literally inviting someone to steal your private property and you think you are making some kind of clever moral argument against the US. Breaking and entering when someone is still in the house(home invasion)is more than just burglary btw. Most burglars don’t enter someone’s home when they are still there unless they are willing to maim or kill the homeowner.

I bet you would let some thug take your wife and kids as well...as long as they didn’t walk upstairs of course.

You sick asshole, YOU DON'T THINK A VIOLENT CRIMINAL BREAKING INTO YOUR HOUSE IS A THREAT TO YOUR LIFE??? What a self-righteous COWARD you are!

You FILTHY fucking LIAR! I've read European media-feces for years, several European countries have a long, PROVEN history of jailing people who speak "ill" of Pisslam. Don't even bother responding, Eurotrash, I've already busted you in one lie, from your lying, American-hating, Islam-cocksucking Coward continent, I DO NOT believe anything more your Eurovermin have to say. You Europeans and your muslim whoremasters are simply an exercise in American-hating FILTH who deserve each other. As far as this "bloody seppo" is concerned, killing Euro pigs is the first GOOD thing your muslim savages have ever done. Your continent is a hateful, cowardly, American-hating PARASITE on my country and there are only so many pejoratives this "bloody yank" can drag out of my vocabulary to depict my hatred of Europeans and their cowardly, pompous, hypocritical arrogance.and their parasiting off the USA. You Europeans are the embodiement of sniveling, lazy COWARDICE!
Wow, you should really check that anger thing, you might blow a blood vessel. What I find interesting about people like you is that you are simply incapable of having a rational conversation. Firstly I can't speak for all of Europe, I speak for Belgium. Calling me a liar because you have read stuff by sources unknown, doesn't mean I lie. It means your sources are, incomplete or incorrect ,or a combination of both. Secondly hating an entire continent is both irrational and bigoted.For instance I don't hate you, although you say you do me. I don't know you, so how can I hate you? And I don't hate Americans. My wife is one and my daughter has dual nationality.

I'm not angry at all. I simply state facts about Europeans you people find unpleasant and you dismiss it as anger when I state that your continent is a violently American-hating, Islam-supplicant.

This vegetable is your leader Democrats. Really?

The partisans are the ones destroying the country, Democrat and Republican alike.

Nope. When it gets to the point that you can't justify the crazy right wing any more, you try to claim both sides do it. NO the right is the side that divided our country with so many lies and false accusations. It wasn't both. It was them.

You do realize I'm left wing, right?

What do the Democrats do that is good for the country?

Do they try and change the political system so that it's fair? No. Do they take money from rich people and do their bidding? Yes. Do they carry on the endless wars? Yes.

Half or more of the Democrat politicians could easily have ended up as Republicans.

BINGO!!!

Of course both parties are nearly identical twins, but the charade must go on so that Americans believe they are polar opposites.

Identical twins. Lol
The Dems didn’t financially support a child molester like the GOP did.

Silly partisans. They are so blind.

Ironically it is Americans’ love for Europe that causes us to hate you Europeans so.

The Europe that fought off numerous invasions from the Turks, Mongols, Huns, Moors etc, and specifically the Britain that fought us to the death over spilt tea. THAT is the Europe that Americans love and respect, not cucked Merkel’s Europe.

What freedoms do you have that I don't? I can name quite a few freedoms I have that you don't.So please answer, or don't engage me at all.

No doubt the USA has some serious issues in regards to pot, freedom to carry personal firearms across state lines (which I do anyway) etc.
Citing the freedom to carry firearms,is like citing the freedom too wear a pink tutu in the middle of the street. The question of having the freedom to do so should take a backseat to the advisebility of doing so. It is also not an answer to my question. What is a freedom to have that is not given in other developed nations. For instance I have the freedom to send my daughter to whatever school I choose. Not as it is in the US the school in my district.

Everyone in the US has the freedom to send their child to the school of their choice. They just have to pay for it.

LOL

If someone comes into your house unexpectedly with a weapon, and they know how to use it, you are already dead.
Oh really? Firstly, burglars at least in this country aren't generally armed. They want your goods and money and the last thing they want to do is commit murder. In fact the best I could find was about 3 deaths by robbing people in this country in 2017. 2 Of those deaths were because purse snatchers caused a bad fall on an older lady. It is exceedingly rare. Secondly, or you can't read or you don't want too. At no point in my post did I say you don't have the right to defend yourself or made any claim that defending yourself is deemed illegal. What I said that a burglar is not a lethal treat, and killing him could get you in trouble. The moment he comes upstairs it is perfectly legal to shoot him. Being an idiot is not being able to distinguish between the crime and an appropriate punishment. Unless I'm mistaking the US doesn't consider burglary a capital crime, which you shooting him would mean. You can claim self defense as much as you want, but if you can't see the moral problem with shooting someone over a stereo system, or some jewelry, I can't help you. Btw, as far as my superiority complex goes. This OP was started by someone claiming the US is the "last bastion of freedom", something I find incredibly arrogant and superior to say. And the very reason I choose to engage in the discussion. What's more when asked to prove that statement, I get people like you trying to win the argument by trying to belittle it.
LOL!!!!! This is absolutely priceless. You are literally inviting someone to steal your private property and you think you are making some kind of clever moral argument against the US. Breaking and entering when someone is still in the house(home invasion)is more than just burglary btw. Most burglars don’t enter someone’s home when they are still there unless they are willing to maim or kill the homeowner.

I bet you would let some thug take your wife and kids as well...as long as they didn’t walk upstairs of course.
I'm not inviting anybody. My response to someone entering my house, providing I hear him, is calling the police and yelling down that I did so. Just because I don't want to shoot him doesn't mean I'd condone what he does. Claiming I said so is an incredibly dishonest representation of what I say. If you didn't hear him you owning a weapon wouldn't save you either.

I'm not angry at all. I simply state facts about Europeans you people find unpleasant and you dismiss it as anger when I state that your continent is a violently American-hating, Islam-supplicant.
You used the words hate, cowardice, sniveling, lazy, pigs and a bunch of others even called killing Europeans a good thing. So tell me again how that wasn't angry. You can't write a post and then claim you didn't. In words you can understand they call that FAKE news. The truth is I'm willing to bet that you have barely made it out of your state.

What freedoms do you have that I don't? I can name quite a few freedoms I have that you don't.So please answer, or don't engage me at all.

No doubt the USA has some serious issues in regards to pot, freedom to carry personal firearms across state lines (which I do anyway) etc.
Citing the freedom to carry firearms,is like citing the freedom too wear a pink tutu in the middle of the street. The question of having the freedom to do so should take a backseat to the advisebility of doing so. It is also not an answer to my question. What is a freedom to have that is not given in other developed nations. For instance I have the freedom to send my daughter to whatever school I choose. Not as it is in the US the school in my district.

Everyone in the US has the freedom to send their child to the school of their choice. They just have to pay for it.
If you don't have the money, you don't have a choice right? Claiming that you have the freedom you just have to pay for it is a gross simplification. I have the freedom to buy a 100 foot yacht. That doesn't mean I'll be ordering my captains hat tomorrow.

LOL

I'm not inviting anybody. My response to someone entering my house, providing I hear him, is calling the police and yelling down that I did so. Just because I don't want to shoot him doesn't mean I'd condone what he does. Claiming I said so is an incredibly dishonest representation of what I say. If you didn't hear him you owning a weapon wouldn't save you either.
I have a better chance at getting out of that situation with my bare fists unharmed than you do cowering in the corner until the pussified police show up.

You used the words hate, cowardice, sniveling, lazy, pigs and a bunch of others even called killing Europeans a good thing. So tell me again how that wasn't angry. You can't write a post and then claim you didn't. In words you can understand they call that FAKE news. The truth is I'm willing to bet that you have barely made it out of your state.
You morons let Muslims walk all over you every day, so why not Americans too?

Ironically it is Americans’ love for Europe that causes us to hate you Europeans so.

The Europe that fought off numerous invasions from the Turks, Mongols, Huns, Moors etc, and specifically the Britain that fought us to the death over spilt tea. THAT is the Europe that Americans love and respect, not cucked Merkel’s Europe.
So your love and respect for countries hinges on martial prowess? You think that's what makes a country great? I can easily flip that argument by saying that the America I respect is the one that wrote a constitution that put the power with it's people. The one that made equality however limited, a central tenant . The one that provided a safe haven for those people who were fleeing religious persecution.Not the one that builds walls and seems to want to move to a theocracy. Not the one that revels in attacking those who hold different views and religions.

LOL

I have a better chance at getting out of that situation with my bare fists unharmed than you do cowering in the corner until the pussified police show up.
I wouldn't be cowering. I would defend my family if the need arose. What I wouldn't do is SEARCH for trouble. I've had 3 cases were I had to act to safe a family member from harm. The first time when I was 13. This cowering person you believe me to be, yanked my choking grandmother out of my panicking fathers arms to perform the Heimlich maneuver, while the only thing I knew about it was what I'd seen on rescue 911 if you remember that show. I know from personal experience who I am in a crisis situation, can you claim the same?

So your love and respect for countries hinges on martial prowess? You think that's what makes a country great? I can easily flip that argument by saying that the America I respect is the one that wrote a constitution that put the power with it's people. The one that made equality however limited, a central tenant . The one that provided a safe haven for those people who were fleeing religious persecution.Not the one that builds walls and seems to want to move to a theocracy. Not the one that revels in attacking those who hold different views and religions.
Your interpretation of America is based on the America that literally formed a couple decades ago(the one you supposedly hate btw). The “progressive” America that made it so we actually needed walls and stronger moral values from our churches.

The original Constitution made it clear that this country was for productive people of European descent only. The original European nations had no problem with America keeping out Muslims or South Americans etc out, they only had a problem with America trying to separate itself from Europe.

Your interpretation of America is based on the America that literally formed a couple decades ago(the one you supposedly hate btw). The “progressive” America that made it so we actually needed walls and stronger moral values from our churches.

The original Constitution made it clear that this country was for productive people of European descent only. The original European nations had no problem with America keeping out Muslims or South Americans etc out, they only had a problem with America trying to separate itself from Europe.
Show me were I say I hate Americans. In fact since both my wife and daughter ARE American, it's a pretty fucked up thing to say. Show me were the original constitution said Europeans only.

LOL

I wouldn't be cowering. I would defend my family if the need arose. What I wouldn't do is SEARCH for trouble. I've had 3 cases were I had to act to safe a family member from harm. The first time when I was 13. This cowering person you believe me to be, yanked my choking grandmother out of my panicking fathers arms to perform the Heimlich maneuver, while the only thing I knew about it was what I'd seen on rescue 911 if you remember that show. I know from personal experience who I am in a crisis situation, can you claim the same?
Helping a choking family member and fighting off a determined bandit are very different things.

Your continent’s new culture is one of passivity. You would be killed every single time if you relied on the police in a ghetto or a 3rd world country.

The only time I ever felt threatened by someone unexpectedly was when I was randomly picked up by a man on Halloween when I was 8. I didn’t cry or scream, I simply tried to cripple or kill him by smashing his skull in with my plastic pirate sword that came with my costume until he dropped me.

Show me were I say I hate Americans. In fact since both my wife and daughter ARE American, it's a pretty fucked up thing to say. Show me were the original constitution said Europeans only.
You hate the founding of America. “To ourselves and our posterity”.

Washington not only would have approved of “walls”, he would have been in favor of stationing an armed militia on the wall to kill anyone attempting to violate America’s sovereignty. That is the America that you claim you admire.

No one gave a fuck about “refugees” back then. Especially not refugees that weren’t even the same race.

Helping a choking family member and fighting off a determined bandit are very different things.

Your continent’s new culture is one of passivity. You would be killed every single time if you relied on the police in a ghetto or a 3rd world country.

The only time I ever felt threatened by someone unexpectedly was when I was randomly picked up by a man on Halloween when I was 8. I didn’t cry or scream, I simply tried to cripple or kill him by smashing his skull in with my plastic pirate sword that came with my costume until he dropped me.
They are the same thing. They require a person to act correctly although you are scared shitless. That is the very definition of courage. And btw how do you feel justified to claim knowledge about an entire continent? Are all Americans the same?

You hate the founding of America. “To ourselves and our posterity”.

Washington not only would have approved of “walls”, he would have been in favor of stationing an armed militia on the wall to kill anyone attempting to violate America’s sovereignty. That is the America that you claim you admire.

No one gave a fuck about “refugees” back then. Especially not refugees that weren’t even the same race.
You seem to be making a lot of claims you are simply incapable of backing up. Now you are claiming to know how Washington thought. As to your claims that nobody gave a fuck about refugees, you are probably right. They also thought that witches existed, that slavery was moral and a bunch of other thing that are morally reprehensible by today's standards. That doesn't mean I can't respect the idea of trying to do better. To separate government and religion. To at least make the claim that all men are created equal. To create a representative government. To try to separate and limit the power of different branches of government.To limit it in time. None of these concepts were novel, but they were never before put together. It rightfully is something that is admired and emulated by the developed nations. It's also something that Trump is trying to replace with something else.

They are the same thing. They require a person to act correctly although you are scared shitless. That is the very definition of courage. And btw how do you feel justified to claim knowledge about an entire continent? Are all Americans the same?
If that were the case then I would have panicked when that guy picked me up...just as I panicked after nearly killing an old man with a heavy drawer during a renovation.

The difference is that I thought I actually killed someone by accident because of a mistake I made, as opposed to actively trying to kill the guy who I thought was trying to kidnap or hurt me. I would do anything to save myself or my family because it is human nature, not because I am courageous.

Your continent is run by Merkel, and most of you morons are fine with it. You are all the same now.

Forum List

Back