Dylan Mulvaney is Disgusted and Upset

7.jpeg

That someone would dare lie about being a "trans woman.". He got trolled by an attention whore :laughing0301:

He isnt a bad person. I dont think I have ever seen him say anything mean about anybody. In fact, he seems genuinely nice. That said... he is beginning to become annoying. He is a one trick pony and it isnt a great trick. He just sorta sings and prances. That's his schtick. That is what being a woman means to him. He is crazy.

He isnt a bad person. I dont think I have ever seen him say anything mean about anybody. In fact, he seems genuinely nice. That said... he is beginning to become annoying. He is a one trick pony and it isnt a great trick. He just sorta sings and prances. That's his schtick. That is what being a woman means to him. He is crazy.
Most don't think he is even trans. Gay, but not trans. Just an attention whore who found something that works for him.

That is ENTIRELY possible, but tough to prove. I accept that he is just crazy. :dunno:
What's hilarious is that this GUY plays a trans "woman" for fame and fortune but get upset that someone else "scammed" him by playing w trans "woman"

That is ENTIRELY possible, but tough to prove. I accept that he is just crazy. :dunno:
well all people professing to be trans have some issue to whatever degree with mental health. It has the potential to destroy this country.

Forum List

Back