Dylan Roof was a conservative, in his own words.

Ok, let's play this game:

- Hitler was ardently anti-religion, especially anti-Christian, and a staunch believer in Darwinian evolution.

- Joseph Stalin believed religion was a dangerous drug and he supported socialized medicine, socialized agriculture, etc., etc. Stalin was also strongly anti-Israeli.

- The Columbine killers were leftists who rejected God and religion.

- Adam Lanza was anything but a church-going believer. He was profane and played violent video games for endless hours.

Shall we continue?

Roof is a disturbed, mentally ill, and evil young man, more than anything else.
Your first sentence is untrue. Your last sentence is the standard copout of whites when a white person does something like this.

NaziSupportofChristianity.JPG

Last edited:
The left has tried to claim every mass shooter from Jared Lee Loughner, to James Holmes, to Adam Lanza was conservative or a rabid right winger you were wrong everytime. Of course if you continue to make the claim with every mass shooting the law of averages will eventually work in your favor and one will be so congratulations you now finally have your right wing killer and it only took nine innocent people being murdered so you could finally say this how proud you must be.

Looking up facts on a supposed conservative site on the internet and allowing them to incite you to violence does not make you a conservative any more than that idiot in Spokane being in the NAACP made her black.
Taking it to heart and agreeing with it makes you a conservative.

Exactly what did he take to heart, there's a lot of black on white crime, that's a fact with no political affiliation. What he did with that information sets him apart from everyone in both parties who abhor violence. The man was fucked in the head and went looking for justifications for his actions. That's the bad part of the internet, if you look hard enough you can find justification for just about anything if you're so inclined.

Looking up facts on a supposed conservative site on the internet and allowing them to incite you to violence does not make you a conservative any more than that idiot in Spokane being in the NAACP made her black.

Exactly what did he take to heart, there's a lot of black on white crime, that's a fact with no political affiliation. What he did with that information sets him apart from everyone in both parties who abhor violence. The man was fucked in the head and went looking for justifications for his actions. That's the bad part of the internet, if you look hard enough you can find justification for just about anything if you're so inclined.
There is more white on white crime. Thats a fact monkeys tend to overlook because your leaders want you to remain stupid.

Notice the websites he liked are removing all that content as fast as they can. Hmm, wonder why.

You can predict it to the minute. Faux News and Flush Dumbaugh will be backtracking like there is no tomorrow. Conservatives NEVER take responsibility for their actions. Its always someone else's fault. I'm betting Faux will be saying, "well we checked and there is no content posted by Roof on any of those conservative websites". And the brain-mushed viewers of Faux will believe it.

They removed it dopes, because it exposes exactly who they are and that THIS type of horrendous event IS their agenda.

There's spinning or deflecting for this one. Its reason is clear, this nut's motivations were clear, and those on the Right who want to pretend they were not are (a) engaging in blatant denial and (b) refusing to look at the sins of their "side".

I'll say it again: Both ends had better start looking in the mirror before it's too late. A majority of Americans want this to end, but it will not until the wingers get serious and the mirrors come out.

Notice the websites he liked are removing all that content as fast as they can. Hmm, wonder why.

You can predict it to the minute. Faux News and Flush Dumbaugh will be backtracking like there is no tomorrow. Conservatives NEVER take responsibility for their actions. Its always someone else's fault. I'm betting Faux will be saying, "well we checked and there is no content posted by Roof on any of those conservative websites". And the brain-mushed viewers of Faux will believe it.

They removed it dopes, because is exposes exactly who they are and that THIS type of horrendous event IS their agenda.

What sites are removing info? Links please

Within the last few hours someone found this little monster's.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QkKjKxWm

Read it and weep, it sounds so similar to the same bullshit we have heard here everyday from our overtly racist posters I wonder if he was among us.

An opening paragraph:

The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

Unquote.

Read it and weep, this little waste of flesh was the worst kind of conservative and he found all the moral support he needed in the pages of conservative blogs. On a related note, the conservative group he mentioned is in the process of scrubbing their site.

m071fV5.jpg
from the white christian terrorists manifesto
"In my opinion the issues with jews is not their blood, but their identity. I think that if we could somehow destroy the jewish identity, then they wouldnt cause much of a problem. The problem is that Jews look White, and in many cases are White, yet they see themselves as minorities. Just like *******, most jews are always thinking about the fact that they are jewish."

Yep a real pos, typical southern white christian

There is more white on white crime. Thats a fact monkeys tend to overlook because your leaders want you to remain stupid.

Right, that's why there are six times more blacks in prison, not politics, just facts.

Right, that's why there are six times more blacks in prison, not politics, just facts.
What does that have to do with more whites kill each other than Blacks killing whites?

What does that have to do with more whites kill each other than Blacks killing whites?

Link?

Link?
No. I'm Asclepias.

And the Unabomber was as Leftist. If the Left thinks Roof represents conservatives, then they must also accept that Ted Kaczynski represented them.

Conservative thought and dogma produced Roof and his murderous actions. And the NRA lovingly placed the loaded gun in his hand.

And now both groups want to cry, "what did I do?".

Oh bite me. No one is crying "what did I do?".

Your post is so full of shit it's unreal.

And the Unabomber was as Leftist. If the Left thinks Roof represents conservatives, then they must also accept that Ted Kaczynski represented them.
Here is Ted on "the Left" ...any questions ?

“It is obvious that [leftists] are not cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality.”
Theodore Kaczynski

“The leftist is anti-individualistic... He is not the sort of person who has an inner sense of confidence in his own ability to solve his own problems and satisfy his own needs.”
Theodore Kaczynski

“Manifesto. Read my Manifesto. I`ve written a Manifesto. It`s all in the Manfesto!”
Theodore Kaczynski

“Art forms that appeal to [leftists] tend to focus on ... defeat and despair ... as if there were no hope of accomplishing anything through rational calculation.”
Theodore Kaczynski

So because the drug addled racist piece of shit mass murderer visited a conservative web site it means he's a conservative according to the whacked out liberals at USMB.

Okey dokey. Following this type of insane progressive logic I can now claim that without a doubt that everyone that attends Gold's Gym is a drug addled racist piece of shit who wants to commit a mass murder in a historical black southern church.

:lol:

You libs are really showing your asshole stripes big time over this.

29CF003800000578-0-image-a-30_1434814579525.jpg

Yuppers. This racist creep loves Gold's Gym. So Gold's Gym must be loaded with racists.

Forum List

Back