Dylan Roof

Correction: He doesn't pardon criminals who look like Obama's son if he had one. He would be more likely to pardon criminals who look like YOU, especially those accused of killing Black people.
Obama has released over a thousand criminals. Trump hasnt released even one. Reality is not on your side.
Obama has released nonviolent offenders, the majority who should not have been imprisoned anyway.

Not true. He has released MANY violent offenders. Here's the list, along with their offenses. Many, many illegal firearms offenses.

Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2016) | PARDON | Department of Justice

Wrong! no murderers, rapists, robbers, burglars or child molesters were pardoned. Having a gun or transferring one to a felon is not a violent offense. And after a quick review I saw ONE involuntary manslaughter on the pardon list.That does imply violence but I'd have to know the circumstances before I comment on it. I trust that Obama took the circumstances under careful consideration before he signed the pardon. You Konservatives are bold with your damn lies. You post a list and then lie about what is ON that kist. That is unconscionable.

How the fuck do you know. They were violent drug dealers using guns to commit their violent crimes so fuck you you and your ignorant partisan fucking bullshit.
I am going by the charges that put them in prison, not some wild speculative none sense. Get a grip on yourself...

Aww, Trump will probably pardon him. He'll get out in 5 years or so.
Nah, our new president isn't a douche who pardons criminals. He was elected specifically because he is NOT like Obama.
Correction: He doesn't pardon criminals who look like Obama's son if he had one. He would be more likely to pardon criminals who look like YOU, especially those accused of killing Black people.
Obama has released over a thousand criminals. Trump hasnt released even one. Reality is not on your side.
Obama has released nonviolent offenders, the majority who should not have been imprisoned anyway.

Not true. He has released MANY violent offenders. Here's the list, along with their offenses. Many, many illegal firearms offenses.

Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2016) | PARDON | Department of Justice
After listening to Jeff Sessions' testimony, it is becoming more clear all the time that Hillary is going to need a pardon too.

There is only about one week for BHO to get it done.

Time is running out.

I am all for him getting the death penalty..

However the far left has made it difficult to execute someone, so he will be on death row for a very long time.

Back to D.S.Roof, he will now need to face personally whether it was worth it killing 9 Negroes of which one was a local politician, in exchange for his own life.

The death penalty works best when someone pays with their own life for killing someone else.

I suspect Roof thought he would get life in prison instead. But the jury did not see it that way. For once in a very long time an entire jury agreed on death.

Like McVeigh, Roof will probably not fight the sentence. But we'll see. That is the next issue in this legal odyssey.

Wrong! no murderers, rapists, robbers, burglars or child molesters were pardoned. Having a gun or transferring one to a felon is not a violent offense. And after a quick review I saw ONE involuntary manslaughter on the pardon list.That does imply violence but I'd have to know the circumstances before I comment on it. I trust that Obama took the circumstances under careful consideration before he signed the pardon. You Konservatives are bold with your damn lies. You post a list and then lie about what is ON that kist. That is unconscionable.

How the fuck do you know. They were violent drug dealers using guns to commit their violent crimes so fuck you you and your ignorant partisan fucking bullshit.
I am going by the charges that put them in prison, not some wild speculative none sense. Get a grip on yourself...

If they are carrying guns they are defacto AND dejure violent offenders. Look it up.

If you guys don't quote the post your are referring to then your response seems fairly nebulous. Several of you have made this mistake in this thread.

If they are carrying guns they are defacto AND dejure violent offenders. Look it up.
That is a big IF. Who said any of he offenders were carrying guns at the time of arrest? That certainly isn't reflected in any of the charges on that list.

After a second review I did see one pardon for a guy who committed an armed robbery in 1974; but, after 40 years, depending the presence of any mitigating circumstances when he committed his offense, his 2013 release might have been long over due.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back