Dylan Roof

I am not surprised by this sentence and even though his crime was monsterous, I still don't support the death penalty.
Kid was brainwashed and treated with no love.

If you treat a dog that way, eventually it will viciously attack you and bite you.

So what did those Black people that were murdered do but treat that DAWG with kindness?
He repayed their kindness with death.

In the same way Adolf Hitler was made to feel all the failure in his childhood were the result of a certain minority, via compulsory education and the promotions of MSM, Roof was made to feel all his failures in the same way were the result of another certain minority.

How could he not? What with affirmative action programs while he was growing up set aside only for certain individuals, and then all those protests and riots from that same sector of society that had those special programs? The TV is the most powerful societal brainwashing tool of the weak minded.

Roof was the victim of societies coldness and unfairness, or so he perceived. And thus, the target of his rage was exactly what was meant to occur by the elites in their divide and conquer game of ruling the masses.

It does them no good to have the poor and middle classes united against their tyrannical rule.

Roof has always looked like a troubled and searching young man, sociopathic, soulless.

Smart enough, though, to effect his own state-sponsored suicide.

Roof was programmed, just the same way as you are programmed.
I was programmed to study in school, get good grades, read the Bible, play sports, pass tests, and work hard.

Part of my programming included bayonet drills and marksmanship in boot camp for officers during college daze.

We learned about military criminal law too.

In criminal law, if you commit a crime then you do the time, plus discharge. You go to Leavenworth KS to prison if you are convicted of a crime and some crimes like murder or desertion carry the death penalty.

Obviously Roof did not learn any of that. Or else it did not faze him.

He's lucky, he won't be put in the general population...
Yup, now Roof will be kept in solitary on death row with the other death row inmates. His crime is so awful that he may not make any friends there either. it is also possible someone will slip him a piece of rope so he can hang himself and save the Fed's the trouble. A quiet private death is much less humiliating than a public execution. And self strangulation does not really hurt.
You oughta go work in a prison and see how it is. Rope is not available to convicts because they will try to hang themselves with it. An employee would have to do it, and if the seg unit he;'s in is ran properly, no way the officer can get away with it. But, if he wanted to off himself he would have already done it.

Roof was programmed, just the same way as you are programmed.
I was programmed to study in school, get good grades, read the Bible, play sports, pass tests, and work hard.

Part of my programming included bayonet drills and marksmanship in boot camp for officers during college daze.

We learned about military criminal law too.

In criminal law, if you commit a crime then you do the time, plus discharge. You go to Leavenworth KS to prison if you are convicted of a crime and some crimes like murder or desertion carry the death penalty.

Obviously Roof did not learn any of that.

So. . . you want to judge the guy according to the miles you have walked in your shoes, is that it, eh?

What if, instead, you tried to take yourself out of that life you have been programmed, and just try to imagine the life that he had been programmed.

ToKillMockingbirdQuote.png

Yup, now Roof will be kept in solitary on death row with the other death row inmates. His crime is so awful that he may not make any friends there either. it is also possible someone will slip him a piece of rope so he can hang himself and save the Fed's the trouble. A quiet private death is much less humiliating than a public execution. And self strangulation does not really hurt.

Why not try and report back if you were successful? :D

I am not surprised by this sentence and even though his crime was monsterous, I still don't support the death penalty.

If you treat a dog that way, eventually it will viciously attack you and bite you.

So what did those Black people that were murdered do but treat that DAWG with kindness?

In the same way Adolf Hitler was made to feel all the failure in his childhood were the result of a certain minority, via compulsory education and the promotions of MSM, Roof was made to feel all his failures in the same way were the result of another certain minority.

How could he not? What with affirmative action programs while he was growing up set aside only for certain individuals, and then all those protests and riots from that same sector of society that had those special programs? The TV is the most powerful societal brainwashing tool of the weak minded.

Roof was the victim of societies coldness and unfairness, or so he perceived. And thus, the target of his rage was exactly what was meant to occur by the elites in their divide and conquer game of ruling the masses.

It does them no good to have the poor and middle classes united against their tyrannical rule.
Ohh please, spare me the pain of your rambling layman's psychoanalysis. Dylan Roof is a product of RW propaganda and bullying at the hands of his own kind. He killed innocent people just to feel important and for the attention he desperately craved.

You oughta go work in a prison and see how it is. Rope is not available to convicts because they will try to hang themselves with it. An employee would have to do it, and if the seg unit he;'s in is ran properly, no way the officer can get away with it. But, if he wanted to off himself he would have already done it.
Roof can always twist his jumpsuit into a rope and hang himself from that.

Why not try and report back if you were successful? :D
We did lots of choke holds in Judo, dumbazz.

Roof can always twist his jumpsuit into a rope and hang himself from that.
I had one try that. If the officer is doing his job, he won't get away with it, and a lot of times the other convicts will tip you off. He was wrapping his pants around the fire suppression nozzle, I called for backup, told him to stop, he didn't and then I spray the whole gas can on him. Saved his stupid life.

For kids without a compass, there is always the Army, the Navy, the USMC, the USAF, or the Coast Guard (if you want to be really safe).

As far as not making friends in the pen, he will. The white supremists will love him to the point of he will be a hero to them.

Well my prediction is that Roof will suicide, somehow.

He does not strike me as someone with the iron will of a McVeigh to face a public execution and all the humiliation that goes with it.

They should simply drop Roof off on Mack Ave. in Detroit, wearing his orange jumpsuit.

For kids without a compass, there is always the Army, the Navy, the USMC, the USAF, or the Coast Guard (if you want to be really safe).

You have to be over 6 ft. tall to get in the Coast Guard now.

That is so you can walk back to shore whnen your boat sinks. :D

Roof has always looked like a troubled and searching young man, sociopathic, soulless.

Smart enough, though, to effect his own state-sponsored suicide.
But he didn't have to take 9 innocent people with him on his quest for death. All he had to do was walk into Crip or Bloods territory and shoot at one of those guys wearing Do-Rags with their underwear showing. He could been happily on his way to hell by now rather than stretching his journey out for years.

Forum List

Back