E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

What's not the same?

I'm sure Tara Reade is paying close attention as well. ;)
I doubt it. Reade was given every chance to testify and her story kept changing. Biden made no defamatory comments about her.

This was not a trial for rape.

It's time for the cult to buck up and stop looking for false equivalences.
No. It was a second trial for defamation. The defamation was the denial of having committed a rape.

He didn’t commit a rape. Even the civil jury granted that much. So his denial was true.

In a defamation suit, truth is supposed to be a complete defense.

I’m not sure why a NY court allowed this to proceed.

Doesn’t matter, just because a court ruled on a case doesn’t mean you give up your right to deny it. What, you think that because trump was found liable by a court that he has not now ADMIT to it?

You can keep protesting your innocence as long as you want, and that’s not defamation.

He still maintains he doesn’t know her, saying so doesn’t equate to defamation.
Trump is a winner. I'm sure the billionaire will cut a check asap. He's got a lot of class and is admired dearly for his integrity.

I doubt it. Reade was given every chance to testify and her story kept changing. Biden made no defamatory comments about her.
She filed a report when it happened. But the police can’t do anything with a he said/she said case. Funny how the double standard is here.

P01135809 is a LOSER.....LOSER.....LOSER!!!!

He has now been beaten twice a Woman whom he claims he never met AND the lawyer that his losing ass to the curb is a Woman as well.

P01125809 IS A LOSER. HE IS LOSEY MCLOSERSON FROM LOSEYTOWN.

NOT ONLY IS P01135809 A BIG TIME LOSER, HE LOST TO A WOMAN HE SAYS HE NEVER MET AND THE LAWYER THAT KICKED ASS TO THE CURB IS WOMAN......P01135809 HAS REALLY BAD CASE OF BUTT HURT.

HE LOST TO A WOMAN HE SAYS HE NEVER MET

Thanks for showing your true self here. You basically admit it’s great he lost a case to someone he says he doesn’t know. It shows the true nature of what this is all about.

So, thanks for that.

No. It was a second trial for defamation. The defamation was the denial of having committed a rape.

He didn’t commit a rape. Even the civil jury granted that much. So his denial was true.

In a defamation suit, truth is supposed to be a complete defense.

I’m not sure why a NY court allowed this to proceed.
Because it is NY, run by a bunch of maniacs. It’s purely a political witch hunt.

Even Andy McCarthy, no Trump guy, says this is ludicrous as she suffered no real damages.

E. Jean Carroll is a demented liar, who can't even remember the year this alleged assault took place and then claimed the dress she was wearing when Trump did something, something, something, wasn't even being made yet.

She'll never see a dime and the verdicts will be reversed on multiple grounds.
Only in your mind. He never wins appeals.

Forum List

Back