E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Testimony is evidence.

The jury found them convincing. Of course the fact that FPOTUS#45 didn't present any defense during the Trial of Fact didn't help his situation.

WW

Like I said, hope someone accuses you, and you're convicted solely on their word.

I don't read your posts, you're nothing but a partisan moron, incapable of any logical thought when it comes to political topics. TDS is a terrible thing.
You don't do much at all. You nip at people's ankles and interrogate them and forget to ever make any points.

But sure... squeeze that lump between your ears, and you will succeed where Trump's lawyers failed.

Spectacularly.

I don't read your posts, you're nothing but a partisan moron, incapable of any logical thought when it comes to political topics. TDS is a terrible thing.

Irony much?

Thoughts and prayers.

Let me know if you want to go back to actually discussing the particulars of the case.

WW

You don't do much at all. You nip at people's ankles and interrogate them and forget to ever make any points.

But sure... squeeze that lump between your ears, and you will succeed where Trump's lawyers failed.

Spectacularly.

What's even funnier is you think I gaf what you think. Why would the opinion of someone who is incapable of removing bias from their thought process be worth anything? You and your buddy WW would believe anything they told you about Trump, you would need no other evidence, and there's millions of you out there, you're completely incapable of not being biased on any topic involving Trump.

Irony much?

Thoughts and prayers.

Let me know if you want to go back to actually discussing the particulars of the case.

WW

What 'particulars', that a woman who is motivated by hate and greed makes and accusation 30 years after the fact, and is awarded a ridiculous sum of money by a biased judge and jury? I hope this becomes more prevalent now that women know they can do this sort of thing only on their word, a lot of powerful and wealthy men should be looking over their shoulders right about now. We'll see who's next, I hope Reade comes after Biden next.

No, that's the strawman you invented to whine about, because you have no good arguments regarding the topic.

Look at the hate, not just your average everyday hate, bur virulent hate towards Trump. And you want to believe there was no bias or corruption committed by that judge and jury. That's what a naive child would believe.

FPOTUS#45 wasn't convicted solely on her word, there was other testimony.

But getting convicted (or actually found liable in a civil case) when the claimant presents their case and you make no defense - well the outcome is pretty easy to call.

WW

'Other Testimony' - her friends that she supposedly told. :laughing0301:

Look at the hate, not just your average everyday hate, bur virulent hate towards Trump. And you want to believe there was no bias or corruption committed by that judge and jury. That's what a naive child would believe.
Irrelevant.

It's normal for people to despise such an awful person.

You just can't for the life of you even consider that any of this is the orange slob's fault.

No. It was a second trial for defamation. The defamation was the denial of having committed a rape.

He didn’t commit a rape. Even the civil jury granted that much. So his denial was true.

In a defamation suit, truth is supposed to be a complete defense.

I’m not sure why a NY court allowed this to proceed.
I was wondering when Shitty Lawyer was going to come into this thread to spread his false, shitty lawyering.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back