Eagles Get Sacked

The Eagles thought they were going to play a very funny joke by having 80 team members rsvp as attending while only 2 or 3 actually showed up. It was supposed to embarrass the president while all cameras were showing the action. How funny that was supposed to be. Trump stopped the action by withdrawing the invitation. How funny is that?

Too bad for the 1,000 plus fans that planned to attend based on the lying rsvp.

No wonder trump is despised. He is just a despicable human being. His lies about the Eagle's football players are malicious. They players should sue him for slander.
That is your opinion, fine. Everyones got one.

But it is not Reality, that old thing that kicked you libs in the balls in 2016.

he didn't kick us in the ass....he lost the people's vote by 3 million and he barely won the 3 states that gave him the electoral votes for an electoral college win..... ;)

That is REALITY, my dear! Yes he won, but NOT because we the people picked him, over Hillary..... the people, CHOSE Hillary, over him.

He won by the rules cupcake.. not by your Barbie house dream fantasy rules..

The Eagles decided they wanted to be a bunch of spoiled liberal assholes. Only 9 of them wanted to show up to the White House invite, so Trump pulled their invitation.

Piss off to the Liberal Democratic controlled city of brotherly love.

Fuck you.

Trump should have invited the individual 9 or 10 on their own without the team affiliation.....since they were at least civil....

You know when you see the stats of lethal police action with blacks and it is 0.05% of all police activities you have to realize that we are dealing with a false feelings epidemic of historical proportions

You know when you see the stats of lethal police action with blacks and it is 0.05% of all police activities you have to realize that we are dealing with a false feelings epidemic of historical proportions

Yes, more whites are killed by cops every single year.....

Why any of them would even consider going is beyond me.
Because 9 of them aren't buying into the Democrat's propaganda.

Face it the Eagles sacked Trump. LOL. Love it , I think the NFL should go on strike.
Not really.
But Trump isn't gonna sweat the small stuff.
Obama was into it, practically did it every week.
If I was Trump I'd invite the guys that were gonna show up and let Melania or Ivanka take em on a private tour.

The Eagles decided they wanted to be a bunch of spoiled liberal assholes. Only 9 of them wanted to show up to the White House invite, so Trump pulled their invitation.

Fuck you.

Typical Trumpbot, spoiled brat response.

Trumpbots are all for Freedom of Expression and Free Speech...so long as they do not interfere with what they like.

What you are really saying is 'You MUST honor a Republican President. If you don't - no matter what else you do with your life - you are scum in my eyes. You can be a decorated firefighter who has saved countless lives. It does not matter. You must NEVER treat a Republican President with anything but the highest respect and regard or you are scum to me.'

How un-American.

A true American respects freedom of Speech and Expression and would never try and trample others attempts to exercise these fantastic rights.

You are a nothing but a pathetic Trumpbot.

We are done here as I would not waste a millisecond in a chat forum reading a response from a ridiculous person such as yourself.

Good day.

BTW - I am neither Rep nor Dem, but independent. So - unlike you - I have zero political bias.

Fuck you.

Trumpbots are all for Freedom of Expression and Free Speech...so long as they do not interfere with what they like.

What you are really saying is 'You MUST honor a Republican President. If you don't - no matter what else you do with your life - you are scum in my eyes. You can be a decorated firefighter who has saved countless lives. It does not matter. You must NEVER treat a Republican President with anything but the highest respect and regard or you are scum to me.'

How un-American.

A true American respects freedom of Speech and Expression and would never try and trample others attempts to exercise these fantastic rights.

We are done here as I would not waste a millisecond in a chat forum reading a response from a ridiculous person such as yourself.

Good day.

BTW - I am neither Rep nor Dem, but independent. So - unlike you - I have zero political bias.
Yet you seem to think the POTUS...any POTUS...can't cancel an invitation.

How unbiased of you.

And the dumbass mayor of Philadelphia slammed the president for disinviting them.
Idiot, only 9 were going to show up, so your football team are the ones who fucked the event up.

The Philly Mayor is retarded, you can't tell?

If you are honestly upset over the kneeling issue which is long long gone then get a life. You are over the top and most all call your overblown emotions what they are....fake.

Fuck you.

How un-American.

Good day.

Oh Fuck off.
The Eagles are free to act like spoiled brats and I'm free to cuss them out if they do.
I'm not taking their rights away the way you libs always try to do.

Forum List

Back