Eastman Threads. Why is the Right Silent?

Since you only believe what you are told in your universe, do you ever wonder if what you're being told is the whole story, or fully accurate, or distorted?
I just choose not to take most things political at face value as I am fully capable of independent thought on my own. I know a clown show when I see one.

Maybe it's due to years of experience reading convicts and their intentions. While their wants might be more base I see the same manipulative inclinations from most politicians as I did the convicts. The parallel between the two groups is amazing.

The fact that many politicians are lawyers makes it so much easier......Lawyers just set about trying to fool each other and anyone that pays attention can see just how easy it is to figure them out. They always lie, they can't help themselves as it's in their nature. ;)

Dude is wacko.
This is what POS trump does to people.

Dang! Traitors just can't stop talking about Trump. You notice they never mention the disaster in power now?

Dude is wacko.
This is what POS trump does to people.

Yep.

1655464157430.png

1655464313693.png

The irony meter just shattered with that garbage.

View attachment 659007
As always, I welcome you to challenge me on any issues, and my positions on them.

Let's find out who the sheep is. You or me. Start a thread. You pick the issues. Let's go.

I've made that offer dozens of times, and you rubes have yet to take me up on it.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
If Eastman isn't nailed, then this is all a farce. That was blatant.

I'm not holding my breath on anything else. There's no way Trump is convicted by a jury. There will be at least one or two cult members in ANY jury.

This is now in the public record. That's the best I'm hoping for, it's how low my standards are now.
That is pretty sad that a criminal POS like trump can walk around and lie and get away with it. Yes, any jury is going to have at least one MAGA cult member on it, although their number seems to be dropping.

I really think there is still a chance that Georgia indicts trump, the POS. What he did there is just beyond anything anyone ever imagined. He is a bloviating, fat, smelly bully. If someone said, show me a picture of a Mafia Boss, then a photo of trump would be reproduced quickly.

The best that can come out of the J6 hearings is the repub party will understand that trump cannot be trusted in a position of authority again....and they walk away. In which case, trump loses his mind and trashes the party AGAIN, by telling his cult to stay away from the polls. It could happen. I think there may be several, first of all Eastman, who will be indicted. He or other might squeal on trump. But what would it do? He does not have dignity or ethics, so he will not walk away. He will just lie like he always does and his cult will prop him back up.

And if trump is finally swept away by the repub party, little trump, desantis is waiting in the wings. He is more dangerous than trump. He has a brain and speaks in full sentences.

Good Grief! I am depressed on a Friday morning....

That is pretty sad that a criminal POS like trump can walk around and lie and get away with it. Yes, any jury is going to have at least one MAGA cult member on it, although their number seems to be dropping.

I really think there is still a chance that Georgia indicts trump, the POS. What he did there is just beyond anything anyone ever imagined. He is a bloviating, fat, smelly bully. If someone said, show me a picture of a Mafia Boss, then a photo of trump would be reproduced quickly.

The best that can come out of the J6 hearings is the repub party will understand that trump cannot be trusted in a position of authority again....and they walk away. In which case, trump loses his mind and trashes the party AGAIN, by telling his cult to stay away from the polls. It could happen. I think there may be several, first of all Eastman, who will be indicted. He or other might squeal on trump. But what would it do? He does not have dignity or ethics, so he will not walk away. He will just lie like he always does and his cult will prop him back up.

And if trump is finally swept away by the repub party, little trump, desantis is waiting in the wings. He is more dangerous than trump. He has a brain and speaks in full sentences.

Good Grief! I am depressed on a Friday morning....
I get the feeling that there are a lot of people who think that prosecuting/convicting Trump would make a significant tangible difference, but I just don't see it.

Yes, we have to do whatever we can to make criminals accountable, and yes, let's try to do that. But this cancer has metastasized far beyond Jan 6 or anything else. And, martyring their demigod will only make them more rabid and victimized.

If we want to be hopeful, we can hope that some eyes will finally be opened. Otherwise, this is a cultural/sociological issue, and those aren't just turned off like a light.

I get the feeling that there are a lot of people who think that prosecuting/convicting Trump would make a significant tangible difference, but I just don't see it.

Yes, we have to do whatever we can to make criminals accountable, and yes, let's try to do that. But this cancer has metastasized far beyond Jan 6 or anything else. And, martyring their demigod will only make them more rabid and victimized.

If we want to be hopeful, we can hope that some eyes will finally be opened. Otherwise, this is a cultural/sociological issue, and those aren't just turned off like a light.
I have said before that the only way out of this is education. We see it across the world. The populist criminals, trump,johnson, putin,erdogan,orban and so on, they all draw their support from ignorant and uneducated people.

Look at Orban. He cant get a vote in Budapest. His support all comes from backward rural areas where people without teeth struggle to form a cross on the ballot paper.

But I am also puzzled that the law and order people cannot condemn Mr Eastman for his seditious ploting. Why is that ?

I have said before that the only way out of this is education. We see it across the world. The populist criminals, trump,johnson, putin,erdogan,orban and so on, they all draw their support from ignorant and uneducated people.

Look at Orban. He cant get a vote in Budapest. His support all comes from backward rural areas where people without teeth struggle to form a cross on the ballot paper.

But I am also puzzled that the law and order people cannot condemn Mr Eastman for his seditious ploting. Why is that ?
If there is anyone who is going to pay a real price here, it's probably Eastman. He's already asked for a pardon. He's probably in serious trouble.

Otherwise, this rot is what has been concerning me since Day One. And yeah, this is not confined to America, but I did think we were better than this.

If there is anyone who is going to pay a real price here, it's probably Eastman. He's already asked for a pardon. He's probably in serious trouble.

Otherwise, this rot is what has been concerning me since Day One. And yeah, this is not confined to America, but I did think we were better than this.
Ever onder why teachers are the target of so much right wing hatred ?

Yes, there is now a fairly large segment of society that has become part of the MAGA movement. And as Judge Luttig said, this is something that is on-going. Look at all the candidates that trump as endorsed and have won. If the repubs lose the WH in 2024, there WILL be SoS that are part of MAGA that will refuse to certify, just like the nuts in Arizona are doing right now.

We are on the road to becoming either an Autocracy or a Kleptocracy.

If Eastman isn't nailed, then this is all a farce. That was blatant.

I'm not holding my breath on anything else. There's no way Trump is convicted by a jury. There will be at least one or two cult members in ANY jury.

This is now in the public record. That's the best I'm hoping for, it's how low my standards are now.
Sussman got of because of Clinton cultists. Keep projecting from your universe.

I understand that Mr Eastman believed that his advice was not lawful regarding Pence. He felt that the drems wuld take it to the Supreme Court.
But he was ok with that because he was confident that the SC would not hear the case.
What gave him tht confidence ? Ginny ?

I understand that Mr Eastman believed that his advice was not lawful regarding Pence. He felt that the drems wuld take it to the Supreme Court.
But he was ok with that because he was confident that the SC would not hear the case.
What gave him tht confidence ? Ginny ?
Yup!

The J6 committee want to talk to her.

As always, I welcome you to challenge me on any issues, and my positions on them.

Let's find out who the sheep is. You or me. Start a thread. You pick the issues. Let's go.

I've made that offer dozens of times, and you rubes have yet to take me up on it.

:popcorn:
Been done. Dozens of times. You look like a fool in every one.

Forum List

Back