Easy's New Bag

Are Liberals Ready To Apologize To Romney?
In 2008 Mitt Romney warned Russia was a serious threat to the United States.

Barry chose to respond not with wisdom or intellugencw but instead with a 3-second sound byte ge thought would play well with the media...and almost never should a President regret doing so.

Barry, the 1980s just called...THEY CALLED YOU A DUMBASS AND SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ROMNEY.

Hillary, of course, presented her stupid little 'reset' prop with the Russian word for 'Overcharge' on it, and Vladamir is STILL laughing at that one.

Since those two events Russia has invaded and annexed Crimea, threatebs to take the Ukraine, has armed Iran with extremely sopgisticated air defense technology, is flying missions out of Iran, has flilown missions out of Sria, has hacked the Pentagon, has hacked oue election system, has hacked the DNC, and has hacked Hillary's personal e-mail servers - where the WHITE HOUSE declared Hillary had such highly classified information that it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

If the Russians can hack into the Pentagon it is a safe bet it can hack into our national election system, our banking system, our nuclear reactors, our electrical grid...

Still think they are not a threat, Barry? Why don't we ask Hillary, who is panic-stricken due to the up-coming 'October Surprise' of more damaging e-mails courtesy of Wilileaks/Russia.

SO, in light of all of this, are liberals ready to admit that Barry didn't know what the hell he was talking about and give Romney the apology they owe him?

(Pardon me if I will not hold my breath waiting for it to happen...)

But now he says: A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

No, I do NOT agree with you that Russia is not our biggest geo-political enemy right now.

Calm down. Trump has not as yet declared an open season on homosexuals.
You are the one that should be worried if he does.

I'm a Conservative, married to the same woman for fifty-three years. I am beginning to believe all Liberals are homosexuals though.
Have you been looking for one for a little fun on the side?

Hardly. I can't abide even being near one of those filthy and depraved freaks.

Ok but the topic isnt squirming or whatever its how you said Russia was a huge threat just 3 months ago and now the huge threat is not anymore.

View attachment 101909

The ONLY one in this 3-way conversation between you and I, sock-monkey-puppet boy, saying Russia is no longer a threat is YOU!

So tell me the Easy. So I'm not misrepresenting what you're saying. You're saying Russia is still a threat?

What "facts" do you require in order to believe the FBI, CIA and Homeland Security, among others? A private tour and detailed explanation, including the actual e-mails and computer records themselves? This will be a new angle for the deniers--They won't believe until there is a revelation from God.

Thanks for the patronizing language, OL, Merry Christmas to you as well.

I have already pointed out that the CIA does not have hard, strict evidence that definitively proves Russia hacked our elections. In fact, numerous reports have declared such an event happed - NONE. Again, there is 'ZERO EVIDENCE RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTIONS'!

The FBI states it requires evidence that would support a criminal charge and evidence that it happened, that would secure a prosecution. THERE IS NONE.

The WH just announced the Chinese did it.

How about give me ANY evidence that the Russians hacked the elections and effected them. SO FAR THERE IS NONE!

So tell me the Easy. So I'm not misrepresenting what you're saying. You're saying Russia is still a threat?
You take the short bus to work / school, don't you?

Go back and read my last numerous posts where I have answered your question now at least 8 times. If you still can't figure it out, go back to licking wallpaper.

CC, I am truly flattered that you think so much of me to create an entire thread about me; however, your doing so is an obvious reaction to the fact that you are pissed and frustrated that I won't agree with you and the Fake News Organizations about how the Russians hacked our elections - WHICH THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO PROOF SUPPORTING THAT CLAIM.

I told you that I, unlike you, prefer to wait for all the facts to come in before I claim anything. You sound like Obama right after he was informed that his college professor Buddy had been arrested: "I DON'T KNOW ALL THE FACTS BUT IT'S OBVIOUS THE POLICE MESSED UP'.
- Yeah, how did that end up?!

You ride the 'Fake News Train' if you want. I will wait for real evidence. Thanks for the 'compliment' of creating a thread just for me, though. :p
You've clearly REKT him in another thread.
Surprised he posted a personal targeted thread in politics instead of the flame zone.

Go back and read my last numerous posts where I have answered your question now at least 8 times. If you still can't figure it out, go back to licking wallpaper.

Why is it everytime you're asked a direct question you cant answer? Are you saying Russia is still a threat or not? You said that was a strawman I made up and I would hate to misinterpret what you said.

Threat or nah?

Why is it everytime you're asked a direct question you cant answer? Are you saying Russia is still a threat or not? You said that was a strawman I made up and I would hate to misinterpret what you said.

Threat or nah?
I have answered 8 times already. I will not play your games any more, especially when your lazy ass would rather continue to make shit up about this rather than look back at my answer I gave every other time you asked.

RE-READ POST #16, dickhead!

YOUR turn, CC - you and Barry laughed and argued how Russia was NOT a threat when Obama ran against Romney. Have you flip-flopped? Do you now recognize Russia IS a threat?

Threat or nah?
I have answered 8 times already. I will not play your games any more, especially when your lazy ass would rather continue to make shit up about this rather than look back at my answer I gave every other time you asked.

YOUR turn, CC - you and Barry laughed and argued how Russia was NOT a threat when Obama ran against Romney. Have you flip-flopped? Do you now recognize Russia IS a threat?

Russia still a threat: Yes or no?

Dont type a paragraph that goes into your methods a simple answer will suffice

You've clearly REKT him in another thread.
Surprised he posted a personal targeted thread in politics instead of the flame zone.
You can't completely blame him - he has cracked under the strain of Hillary losing the election and has lost his f*ing mind. :p

Threat or nah?
Russia is still a problem for us just as Romney stated & you all mocked him for it.
Let's wait and see what Trump can accomplish. He hasn't even taken office yet and ya'll are freaking out like teenage girls

Russia still a threat: Yes or no? Dont type a paragraph...
Yeah, I know - a lot of words confuses you.

Re-read Post #16, dickhead. Your answer, among many other locations, is there - always has been.

In the meantime, can the Mods please send this snowflake packing to the 'Flame Zone' where he belongs, sorta like the 'kids table' at get-togethers. :p

You'd have one helluva time finding me saying Russia was our friend ever. See what I did was find your quote. What you're doing is just saying I did something and begging me to defend it. Sorry buddy. If you said I was a white dude that wouldnt change my skin so your accusations mean dick

And you drive around looking for transgenders!!!
You are a fool. Everyone knows you marriage is hiding your true nature.
If you are going to be an ignorant f*ck, you deserve to be outed.

So go drive you car around the seedy side of town trolling for you real desire.

Barry chose to respond not with wisdom or intellugencw but instead with a 3-second sound byte ge thought would play well with the media...and almost never should a President regret doing so.

Barry, the 1980s just called...THEY CALLED YOU A DUMBASS AND SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ROMNEY.

Hillary, of course, presented her stupid little 'reset' prop with the Russian word for 'Overcharge' on it, and Vladamir is STILL laughing at that one.

Since those two events Russia has invaded and annexed Crimea, threatebs to take the Ukraine, has armed Iran with extremely sopgisticated air defense technology, is flying missions out of Iran, has flilown missions out of Sria, has hacked the Pentagon, has hacked oue election system, has hacked the DNC, and has hacked Hillary's personal e-mail servers - where the WHITE HOUSE declared Hillary had such highly classified information that it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

If the Russians can hack into the Pentagon it is a safe bet it can hack into our national election system, our banking system, our nuclear reactors, our electrical grid...

Still think they are not a threat, Barry? Why don't we ask Hillary, who is panic-stricken due to the up-coming 'October Surprise' of more damaging e-mails courtesy of Wilileaks/Russia.

SO, in light of all of this, are liberals ready to admit that Barry didn't know what the hell he was talking about and give Romney the apology they owe him?

But now he says: A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

No, I do NOT agree with you that Russia is not our biggest geo-political enemy right now.

I'm a Conservative, married to the same woman for fifty-three years. I am beginning to believe all Liberals are homosexuals though.

We really don't have a "seedy side of town" in Pensacola.

Obama may have trolled Mittens. Most of us would agree that in terms of existential threats to our society, Islamic-referenced terrorism is the greatest enemy. However, Russia poses a great threat in enabling them. Obama did not foresee that. But Obama took Miittens' comment and made him look a fool.

Mittens gets trolled a lot though. LOL

That happens to be you.

We really don't have a "seedy side of town" in Pensacola.

Forum List

Back