Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

Sorry bout that,

God is going to PISSED when you folks get to heaven and he confronts you on how badly you have treated gay folks.

1. No he won't, we will be praised for keeping his word.:eusa_hand:
2. You on the other hand are being the homosexuals keeper, and I wonder why?
3. Why is that?
4. Homosexuals are totally against creation, so in my view, you can't follow Jesus and condone homosexuals, you either love the one, or you love the other, you can not love Jesus and love homosexuals, and thats final.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You need to quote chapter and verse for every biblical assertion.

Also, you will note in Acts that the rules of Kashrut don't apply to Christians.

Christians to be righteous in the eyes of Jews only have to follow the 7 Noahide Laws.

And Lord knows it's vital for Christians to appear to be righteous in the eyes of Jews. :lol:

( it would be cool if people new the difference between the old and new testaments tho )

Sorry bout that,

God is going to PISSED when you folks get to heaven and he confronts you on how badly you have treated gay folks.

3. Why is that?
4. Homosexuals are totally against creation, so in my view, you can't follow Jesus and condone homosexuals, you either love the one, or you love the other, you can not love Jesus and love homosexuals, and thats final.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Show me where Jesus condemned homosexuals.
I, unlike you, follow Jesus and am Christlike in my living.
You, on the other hand, do not follow Jesus' teachings.
Love thy neighbor is in the Bible more than any other message. And no where does it distinguish who that neighbor is.
You are doomed to hell and burning for eternity because you do not know or follow your Bible.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. Why is that?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Show me where Jesus condemned homosexuals.
I, unlike you, follow Jesus and am Christlike in my living.
You, on the other hand, do not follow Jesus' teachings.
Love thy neighbor is in the Bible more than any other message. And no where does it distinguish who that neighbor is.
You are doomed to hell and burning for eternity because you do not know or follow your Bible.

1. Sorry ol chum,......:eusa_hand:
2. But you have made the cardinal sin, you have judged me to go to hell.
3. I myself, have condemned no one.
4. You have an outstanding lack of knowledge of Jesus.
5. If you think you know what Jesus has taught about homosexuals you sadly are mistaken, it is written, maybe you should read it again Tony.
6. These arm chair scholars of scripture are a laugh.
7. You are like the arm chair quarterback, saying how you could of done better on some play, while you never even cracked open the Bible, maybe once when you were a kid.
8. Go back to your snuff chewing and beer guzzling, its your strength.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's complete bullshit. Homosexuality is not a sin, adultery is.

Homosexuality is in the OLD and NEW testaments...it says it is an abomination to the Lord. How is that stating it is not a sin??? Guess it really doesn't matter, you'll know for sure one day and i have a feeling you're not going to like the answer God gives you!

Really? You just told me to go to hell, didn't you?

God doesn't exist. What would be a sin, would be for me to leave my love of 26 years because of YOUR negative judgment.

I did NOT tell you that you were going to hell....that's not up to me. If you think God doesn't exist, why does this bother you?

Homosexuality is in the OLD and NEW testaments...it says it is an abomination to the Lord. How is that stating it is not a sin??? Guess it really doesn't matter, you'll know for sure one day and i have a feeling you're not going to like the answer God gives you!

God doesn't exist. What would be a sin, would be for me to leave my love of 26 years because of YOUR negative judgment.

I did NOT tell you that you were going to hell....that's not up to me. If you think God doesn't exist, why does this bother you?

I just know where you get off calling homosexuality an "abomination". You don't know me. I have had a number of single heterosexual friends who wish they were as lucky in love as I am.

Bu........what about the catfish?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc_huHb4PMc]Redneck Cat Fishing - YouTube[/ame]

Murder and homosexuality are equal sins in your book?

It is a Biblical quote. I did not say it. In Biblical terms, they are both sins against the Lord. All people sin. It is "only" the homosexual activists that claim "their" sinful behavior is not a sin. To people, some sins seem worse than others, but for the Lord, we don't know how He judges sins. We will discover that on judgement day. I know that I have as sinned, and that I will have to answer for those sins. I will not be standing there arguing with the Lord about how he made me prone to sin or about why He put temptations in my path. He also gave me the power (thru prayer) to overcome and lessen my sinning (thru the Holy Spirit). He gave the same power to every other person. It is up to them to choose.

Demonstrate with the Bible that is "complete bullshit". You have the Biblical passages that clearly state lewd or immoral sex IS a sin. You can see that homosexual acts break at least 3 of the 10 Commandments. Yet, you still want to claim that you are more powerful than the Lord to declare these acts "not a sin". What authority do you have to do so? Who are you to misguide those that would respect you? You claim that you are not Christian, yet, you want to tell Christians how to interpret "their" Bible? Haven't you already denied the Lord (which is a far greater sin than homosexual acts)? You have no authority over Christians, but as in other areas of your life, you choose to pretend that you are something that you are not. Please quit telling us how to "interpret" the Book that you claim not to believe. You have made your choices, let other people decide for themselves.

The word, "lesbian" is not in the bible.

Did I say it was?

Do lesbians do any of these:
Bearing false witness (that would be deceiving a family)
Not honoring your parents (seriously, how many parents introduce their toddles as future homosexuals)
Coveting (your neighbors' children, no matter what age)

You're nuts. You're looking for sin everywhere. I feel sorry for you. Why don't you mind your own business?

Are you suggesting that I leave people that deceive others keep deceiving? Are you saying that people that steal and murder should be allowed to continue as long as "it is not my business"?

Did I say it was?

Not honoring your parents (seriously, how many parents introduce their toddles as future homosexuals)

You're nuts. You're looking for sin everywhere. I feel sorry for you. Why don't you mind your own business?

Are you suggesting that I leave people that deceive others keep deceiving? Are you saying that people that steal and murder should be allowed to continue as long as "it is not my business"?

There is a difference in sin and crime.

Murder and homosexuality are equal sins in your book?

It is a Biblical quote. I did not say it. In Biblical terms, they are both sins against the Lord. All people sin. It is "only" the homosexual activists that claim "their" sinful behavior is not a sin. To people, some sins seem worse than others, but for the Lord, we don't know how He judges sins. We will discover that on judgement day. I know that I have as sinned, and that I will have to answer for those sins. I will not be standing there arguing with the Lord about how he made me prone to sin or about why He put temptations in my path. He also gave me the power (thru prayer) to overcome and lessen my sinning (thru the Holy Spirit). He gave the same power to every other person. It is up to them to choose.

I am a straight, non "homosexual activist", country boy, flannel shirt wearing, former football playing, married with 3 children, tobacco chewing, beer swilling, deer hunting and bass catching southerner that claims homosexuals are not committing sin with their behavior.
Jesus never said it was so I do not believe it.
And if you claim that religous activists treat those that drink a little too much the same way they do gay folks you are in serious denial.
Gay folks are persecuted for being what God made them.
Why don't you focus on that and call out those so called "Christians" that are at the head of the line gay bashing?

...."He went on: ‘What comes out of a man is what makes him `unclean.' For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man `unclean." ....

Are you calling Yeshua a liar? By what authority do you declare an act pure, when the Lord, himself has declared it a sin, and His Son also?

Because we told them the truth?

Where have "we" treated gay folks badly? Aren't you being judgemental? Where have I said anything hateful against homosexuals? Please feel free to use quotes.

I did not see where you were told to "go to hell".
You are the only person that has "control" over your life. You have made your choices up to this point and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You are the one that wanted to flaunt your choices and claim they were not a sin. Many of us disagree with you and can demonstrate where the Lord has declared that behavior "sinful".

Do you tell everyone they have negatively judged you that disagrees with you?

I did not see where you were told to "go to hell".
You are the only person that has "control" over your life. You have made your choices up to this point and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You are the one that wanted to flaunt your choices and claim they were not a sin. Many of us disagree with you and can demonstrate where the Lord has declared that behavior "sinful".

Do you tell everyone they have negatively judged you that disagrees with you?

I tell people who negatively judge me that they have negatively judged me. Like you for instance.

Did I say it was?

WTF don't you get on the cases of people who committ crimes like murder, instead of trying to police everyone's bedroom?

Why are YOU so hung up on other people's sex lives?

There is a difference in sin and crime.

They know that but their belief and support of everything and anything "Christian" allows fraud and fabrication to enter into their arguments.
Very unChristlike.
Follow Jesus and one does not worry about or condemn homosexuals.
Humans made that up, not Jesus.
And shame on those that condemn others for being what God made them.

Read it in the bible and weep folks.

Eating fish without scales is a sin.

Interesting how some churches have catfish dinners...

Guess they should have Homo day as well?
homosexuality is just as sinful as murder!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back